FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

I see only one reason for big withdrawal delays: MA does not have money in hand and has to queue what left from current deposits - business expenses to the withdrawals.

In that case, nobody would be getting the withdrawals.

I'm imagining the "Accounting and Fund Transfer Department" is actually this guy coming in randomly every couple of months to work on processing withdrawls, that is, when he can remember where the office is...

abacus_01.gif

I see only one reason for big withdrawal delays: MA does not have money in hand and has to queue what left from current deposits - business expenses to the withdrawals.

there is another couple of possiblities, an increase in fraudulant accounts and scamming, or general increased vigilance. or increased numbers of withdrawals with no increase of staff, or decrease of staffing allocated.

Last edited:
I'm withdrawing 60K ped. Not exactly millions but still. My guess is they try to cover smaller amounts first, since quite a few people that registered in May and even June already got their money and I didn't. Money shortage due to blown SEE sale - that's the only reasonable explanation.

I don't buy the high workload/vacation stuff. 4 months is ridiculous. It could have been slowed down by cheating investigation, of course, and holidays in August, but I don't know... why don't they stick to the queue then?

I don't buy the high workload/vacation stuff.

i certainly dont buy the holiday as an excuse, as Kim claimed last month on EF. clearly from the OP the process has been taking 40+ days for some time. it might be that sort of time if there is an investigation, but for routine and especially regular players, it should be days.

I'm withdrawing 60K ped. Not exactly millions but still. My guess is they try to cover smaller amounts first, since quite a few people that registered in May and even June already got their money and I didn't. Money shortage due to blown SEE sale - that's the only reasonable explanation.

I don't buy the high workload/vacation stuff. 4 months is ridiculous. It could have been slowed down by cheating investigation, of course, and holidays in August, but I don't know... why don't they stick to the queue then?

That is properly the worst case i have read yet!

this withdrawel process is really what seperates MA from the serious companies, they are pretty far from a full circle company as long as there are flukes like this vital part.

i made a withdraw on 6/23, filed a support case asking what's the hold up on 8/19 and today it got committed. should see it in bank this week, amount was 2/3 of what alex withdrew so maybe just file a support and ask what's the hold up.

i made a withdraw on 6/23, filed a support case asking what's the hold up on 8/19 and today it got committed. should see it in bank this week, amount was 2/3 of what alex withdrew so maybe just file a support and ask what's the hold up.

I've been writing to support every other week since early June. Replies varied ) High workload, your withdrawal has been approved, high workload, we'll get on top of the queue next week, vacations, high workload, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon, absence, vacations, we are waiting for feedback, service will be resumed at the end of August...

So, June 23, eh? That's nice )

Did you make it as one transaction or as several? Did you do any more withdrawals after the 60K one?

Did you make it as one transaction or as several? Did you do any more withdrawals after the 60K one?

One transaction, April 25. I did register another one in late July, kinda as a semi-panic move ) It's not the issue yet though. But I have to admit, keeping only the bare minimum inside EU to run a couple of prints does seem sensible at the moment. If it's 30 business days - fine. 40 - fine as well. But I hate this uncertainty.

i can confirm support now states 40 days as the normal withdrawal time.

cheers

ermik

it's because of peopel liek you who have 10 different withdraws going on that we are in this mess. just pile it up over a month and take it out then in one fat lump. this speeds up the process for everyone.

it's because of peopel liek you who have 10 different withdraws going on that we are in this mess. just pile it up over a month and take it out then in one fat lump. this speeds up the process for everyone.

Well, you can hardly call 2 withdrawals several months apart "10 different"...

And FYI, withdrawal made on june 20th was finally committed on August 22nd.

I'm still waiting. 4 months, 1 week. This is getting crazy. I really feel like opening separate threads on both forums and going on a public rage campaign, but I think I'll give it 2 more days till September.

Vacations and "high workload" nonsense don't explain anything at this point. I've never been locked and never even touched big mining amps or traded with miners who used them, so it can't be exploit investigation either.

I am really speachless about Neophytess case. I am extremely intrested how this all turn out. Four months (calender or not) is just insane.

Just got another one of "We are waiting for feedback from Accounting and Finance Department" support replies. That's quite a long wait. One might think that department is in another solar system or something.

I'm still waiting. 4 months, 1 week. This is getting crazy. I really feel like opening separate threads on both forums and going on a public rage campaign, but I think I'll give it 2 more days till September.

Vacations and "high workload" nonsense don't explain anything at this point. I've never been locked and never even touched big mining amps or traded with miners who used them, so it can't be exploit investigation either.

Did one WD in that year, all went fine and a bit less than 30 bizz days.

Personally, I see your case like "human factor" in MA staff. Something was went wrong at their side, they investigating it, etc-etc-etc. That's why it's so long.

We all know what happens with players, who are suspects of some illegal activity. MA simply locks them and anyone connected somehow. So it's really not the case.

Well, I hope all will be fine, and you will get WD and compensation ATH on christmass. (smile.jpg)

Committed. Support case is a mile long by now ) Not sure what happened there as all replies remained vague up till the very end. Hopefully it was indeed a manual mistake.

Committed. Support case is a mile long by now ) Not sure what happened there as all replies remained vague up till the very end. Hopefully it was indeed a manual mistake.

Congratulations! :yay:

One transaction, April 25. I did register another one in late July, kinda as a semi-panic move ) It's not the issue yet though. But I have to admit, keeping only the bare minimum inside EU to run a couple of prints does seem sensible at the moment. If it's 30 business days - fine. 40 - fine as well. But I hate this uncertainty.

The thing is, like I think Hoos (could be wrong) found out, if you register a new withdrawal before you get your first one, the timer resets. Not sure why they don't state this upfront, but apparently thats how it is.

The thing is, like I think Hoos (could be wrong) found out, if you register a new withdrawal before you get your first one, the timer resets. Not sure why they don't state this upfront, but apparently thats how it is.

If that is the case, that is really bad ... When I had 2x LA's I was planning on withdrawing roughly once a month ... That would have meant I would have never gotten any money .... hmmm, my longest non committed withdrawal is now 38 business days ... Lets hope for the best

Angel

If that is the case, that is really bad ... When I had 2x LA's I was planning on withdrawing roughly once a month ... That would have meant I would have never gotten any money .... hmmm, my longest non committed withdrawal is now 38 business days ... Lets hope for the best

Angel

Solution is simple. Withdraw x2 of planned amount. Better, ofc, x2.5

OK, x3.

The withdrawl system is "dynamic"! :laugh:

Solution is simple. Withdraw x2 of planned amount. Better, ofc, x2.5

OK, x3.

Solution was even more simple ...

I sold one LA as the way things are going atm , I can't really justify to even hold one LA (though, I will probably keep this one and pray MA isn't going bust). Mind you, if that 'bigger' withdrawal isn't coming through within 40 business days, I am likely to sell the other one as well and become a non-depositing miner again.

Angel

I am likely to sell the other one as well and become a non-depositing miner again.

You trying annihilate my brain?

What prevents you to be "non-depositing miner" without sale of LA? Is LA need to eat or it sends you hatemails?

You trying annihilate my brain?

What prevents you to be "non-depositing miner" without sale of LA? Is LA need to eat or it sends you hatemails?

I am not a non depositor when I hold an investment ... So what I am saying I will sell the second one it means I am withdrawing everything I have deposited in order to buy the LA's ...

Hope I make more sense now.

Angel

Just got my withdrawal committed. ..so it IS working.. just takes a lot of time :)

Seems to be working and seems they do it in a batch on particular days as mine got committed today as well on 31st august,2011.

18 Jun 2011 10:07 Committed Bank Withdrawal

22 Jul 2011 13:09 Pending Bank Withdrawal

Exactly 30 business days now since withdrawal requested, still waiting

Back