FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

I have only withdrawn twice, both times for minimum 1k ped. I didn't find the wait to bad, because I knew going into it that it was very slow..so I was actually surprised to get it as "quick" as I did. expected it to take a month longer.

I can understand how someone moving large sums around what with a LA or shop or whatever, might be a serious inconvenience if you play at your max level and NEED that withdraw to make things work..

But really, you know the wait time is lengthy so I would think you could adapt around it, I mean it would be horrible if they said it would take 2 weeks, and usually took two months...but the time frame is basically "when we get around to it". So you need to make sure you dont "need" the withdraw to function. that you have enough funds to float you and the withdraws just top off.

But what do I know, im in the ~200usd a month range which don't make for desperately needs withdraws..just nice bonuses sometimes :)

Best of luck to all the withdraws out there, hope it goes through quick for you...but I wouldn't count on it :scratch2:

Exactly 30 business days now since withdrawal requested, still waiting

US business days, or MA days.. We know how much the swiss need there vacations! :eyecrazy:

I wouldn't take it day by day, u'll drive yourself crazy.. Ive been on the withdraw and deposit side many times.

If you want to save some frustration, dont send a support, dont do anything.. especially expecting your ped when they say you'll have it.

Just wait it out, Nothing you do unless its "MA's direct fault." IE, they made a internal mistake. And yes this does happen, I waited months for a withdraw, we where trying to work on changing my amount comming out. Somehow I got put to back of line when they told me directly that it would not change order. Within 1 support mail I had my funds ready to go... These type of scenarios are one of the few that MA will look into your case for.

Moral of the story is, the more you try contacting MA over trivial things, the more your damaging the overall integrity of the withdraw system. They have to divert time and effort to reply with the same ole automated response.

I have my withdraw in line too, but the last thing you'll see me doing is wasting MA's time. Been there done that, it helps none of the parties involved.

Think about it.. we complain that services aren't up to par, the game is struggling. Well... as any business of this type goes, so do the customers. If we waste MA's time again and again with the same questions we are hurting ourselves. We pay the people at MA with decay ect.

Stop wasting there time and let them get back on schedule. It will benifit all!

US business days, or MA days.. We know how much the swiss need there vacations!

Hey. MA is swedish! One Country is Sweden, the other is Switzerland! Im Swiss and i wish i had such a long summer holiday...

Hey. MA is swedish! One Country is Sweden, the other is Switzerland! Im Swiss and i wish i had such a long summer holiday...

When your right, your right. Sorry about that! I dont know if i would consider either a insult though, both those places are nice to live im sure. right up my alley for one reason or another..

sadly I am stuck where I am for now :)

In a perfect world I would put myself on a plane and be shipped off to amsterdam!

millstreet2 (Oberto), perhaps you would be in better means to do this if you gave your old soc. mate his peds back, you know....the ped you ran off with a while back.

millstreet2 (Oberto), perhaps you would be in better means to do this if you gave your old soc. mate his peds back, you know....the ped you ran off with a while back.

Uhm, Mr Fresh, you on crack? Who have I stole from?

How many of you people have personal vendetta's with me honestly?

I hold integrity and honestly on a different level than most people in life. In EU thats hard to come by.

Please help the community understand who I've stole from, and please with some more details.

I wont name any avatars as to avoid breaking forum rules. Been a lot of RT people defaming me lately. Its been happening on multiple occasions. Many different avatars.. A couple jelous people sure. I deal with them everyday. But... the amount of Rocktropia groupies that are trying to throw me under the bus makes me think something very bad.

Seems like a lot of the RT people have been up my ass lately for no reason. I am sorry that all the problems I experience in entropia have come from that planet.. dont take it so personal.

I don't lie, cheat, or steal from anyone in life... PERIOD. I guess thats why these posts only go as far as to spouting some random lies and then you all dissapear. time after time random RT fanboy after RT fanboys making up stories about 1 scam or another. You can try all you want to discredit me.

The only people you've discreditted are yourselves. The true professionals in this game that I deal with dont listen to your garbage. Nor will it effect my business. The only thing it does is progress the agenda being put on the table by a large avatar.

(If this has to do with the fact players have went MIA since the RT deed scandle dont blame the messenger!)

You steal, you lie, you cheat.. your gone... Guess that says something.. Im here. I play legit, I am not going anywhere.. but if your lieing, stealing or cheating.. be damn sure I will report you like I have the others who try to cheat the game.

Remember your not invincible. And I will get to the bottom of whose causing all this. Its too much this past few weeks for it to be a coincidence... I will find you!!!

And please notice, everyone of these players who comes on here to defame me.. has a low rep / post count, and it seems that the reasoning for many of the posts they made is only for 1 reason.

Thats a lotta low rep accounts time after time saying the same lies... I wonder who i've made mad ;)

My withdrawal took 14 days I believe, which isn't that long to be honest(probably one of the lucky ones), I think they should change their withdrawal process rules from 30 days to 60 days, so people don't get their hopes up.

My withdrawal took 14 days I believe, which isn't that long to be honest(probably one of the lucky ones), I think they should change their withdrawal process rules from 30 days to 60 days, so people don't get their hopes up.

Could it be connected to the amount?

It has been 40 business days for me today (9/9/11) since I submitted my withdrawal, and no commitment yet. I was hoping it would have been a birthday gift, but I guess everyone isn't back from their long Summer vacation yet ... or if they are, they are playing catch-up. :)

My guess..

I am guessing that depending on when withdrawl request was put in(purely a guess on this) if it was at an end of a quarter or near when they gain interest on your money,they might hold it till then before release of funds.Depending on who your banking institution also. and if large amounts are being moved in and out from here could play into it. But pure conjecture.

Could it be connected to the amount?

It could be, I think my withdrawal was only $1200, so bigger amounts may take longer, but I doubt it. Mindark is finding its feet still after all the version updates, like I said before, they should promise to deal with all requests by 60 working days, no 30 like they state, gets peoples hopes up too much.

Slightly off topic, I do have faith in Mindark, thinking of investing in them as a company when I get the opportunity.

my is just committed.

about two months, last time was about two months too.

amount: 11k
requested date: 10/07/2011 (DD/MM/YYYY)
committed date: 07/09/2011 (DD/MM/YYYY)

I won't send any support if it isn't older than two months.

But if it is a life threatening, yea send a support to hurry up, nicely ask.
And send support document with your claim and might get your peds faster.

dandy

Exactly 30 business days now since withdrawal requested, still waiting

Waiting.....

Actually its not that bad, euro is going down in value, so the longer it takes the more money i get :laugh:

Waiting.....

Actually its not that bad, euro is going down in value, so the longer it takes the more money i get :laugh:

Aand less then 3 hours after posting this I get email that withdrawal has been committed :scratch2:

Aand less then 3 hours after posting this I get email that withdrawal has been committed :scratch2:

Their in-game system notification is broken also with support case system, so they monitoring that thread.

for those with lvl1 humorsence: (SMILE.JPG)

Last edited:
withdrawal started 2011-07-15

committed 2011-09-12

Today is the 42nd business day and I received the commitment.

everyday more and more are comming through. This is a great sign at least things are moving in the right direction.

daily withdraw updates for the past few weeks have been ramping up. I just started a withdraw about 2-3 weeks ago, will update when I recieve funds.

Its takes as little as 10 days, and more than 60 days before to recieve. So this will be a good test.

committed three days ago and thanks to the fucked up Euro I actually got a lot more than I was hoping for ... Now lets hope that the big one pendig for the sale of the LA is coming through in 40-45 business days as well ... Would most certainly re-establish some hope from my side to maybe not withdraw for the time being and use the ped to invest further ...

I personally think that the event have helped MA to get some cash in so am hoping that they carry on doing them :)

Angel

Hundread thousand peds in account bank in 2 moths...

Thankz MA keep a good job up :yay:

current 41 days bizz days.. seems like they need to announce that it is now 50 bizz days?

unbelieveble crap waiting for my withdraws for months now
it used to be 30 days now 40 days...
how do you apply bankrubcy in Sweden?
Mind Ark seems to be become another SAAB

10 working days for my withdrawel :)

43 days and comitted...

My last withdrawal took more than 3months before committed, now I'm waiting for another one which I initiated on the 4th day of August.. Seeing all others getting committed after 40+ business days giving me hope that its getting better now:cool:

what and committed ?

10 working days from i withdrawal from pedcard to i got msg committed got money on bank acount 2 days after , so 12 working days :(

Maybe you guys are one of those who got the old ATM card from MA>? and since they stop that, they gave you a privilege of getting your money much faster?

Back