FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

I started my withdrawal (11k peds) 30 aug, I hope that I get it before christmas :)

any resolution last week?

Money has hit my account today

$ 190 Fee (for fucking what???)
$ 160 loss of interest thanks to Mindfuck keeping my money for over 2 months
€ 500 approx loss for the worse exchange rate due to the fact that Mindfuck didn't transfer on time
€ 594 loss for not getting an UKForex exchange rate ... That one I have taken up with my bank as I would imagine its them giving me a poor exchange rate like that.

No apology in any of the support cases.

All in all, I think it is safe to say that this is beyone pathetic. On Thursday I have initiated another withdrawal ... Anyone taking bets to whtether that money actually arrives before Christmas ???

Angel

€ 500 approx loss for the worse exchange rate due to the fact that Mindfuck didn't transfer on time
€ 594 loss for not getting an UKForex exchange rate ... That one I have taken up with my bank as I would imagine its them giving me a poor exchange rate like that.

All in all, I think it is safe to say that this is beyone pathetic. On Thursday I have initiated another withdrawal ... Anyone taking bets to whtether that money actually arrives before Christmas ???

Angel

I am a betting man. And I will say no =/

I think everyone and there mother who is aware of these slow release times has set something up recently (I have) To be ready for christmas time. And with that we will probably get the delay pushed back to 50 days or 60? =/

Well glad you got paid, granted very late =/ I have my aug 26 withdraw should be ending anyday now (or not) I will be keeping everyone informed of the release date.

GL to all those withdrawers.. and get started well in advance of when you need the money is my best advice.

Angel

Glad to hear it Angel.

I guess the good news is, as shitty as this process all is (and you won't get an argument out of me that it's a shitty process) at least you *eventually* got "the bulk" of your money back.

I think what spooks people most is that they fear their "investment" will go tits up here. That's been a fear since I can remember as far back as early '05 and for all the crap I've seen, I haven't yet seen anyone loose their "investment", at least they are still able to eventually get *most* of the money back, less all the bull shit fees of course (assuming your not someone who was locked for some reason, but that's another story). Of course, with that said, good luck with all that if everyone runs for the door at the same time :laugh:

IDK why but this thread reminds me of "still paying" thread like every HYIP has...

And I dont like it much.

Regards

I.

IDK why but this thread reminds me of "still paying" thread like every HYIP has...

And I dont like it much.

Regards

I.

ya lost me here, " 'still paying' thread like every HYIP" :scratch2:

ya lost me here, " 'still paying' thread like every HYIP" :scratch2:

Ya know what HYIP (High Yield Investment Programme) is? Ponzi scheme ;) and each of them has "paying thread" where ppl say if they did or didnt get paid on some forum...

I.

Reactions: Mac
Oh well, just hope the person doesn't withdraw it all as that would hurt MA (and us) ...

Angel

Angel

It's not too short.

Paid in full

Start August 26

Finished Oct 26

Its not fast, its not efficient, but its there.

GL to all those withdrawing!

It's not too short.

your point being ?

I have invested more in this game then most people earn in a year ... The only ped I have withdrawn so far is what I invested ... Not that I wouldn't withdraw earning as well (since this is the idea of investing)

not even sure what you meant with your post

Angel

I have invested more in this game then most people earn in a year

50% of earth population have 2 $/Day or below to survive, so theese words dosnt mean much.

Personally i think we should avoid any bashing of withdrawing people, no matter if people withdraw or deposit more, we should just stay fair.

not even sure what you meant with your post

Angel

There wasn't. Don't let yourself be dragged into a pointless argument.

Regarding the various fees - You should ask a full list from your bank of what they charged and for what, just like you should ask why you got a bad exchange rate. It might be MA is not guilty of all of those charges.

Both my withdrawals got committed today. 23.08 and 30.08, so 65 and 58 calendar days, respectively. 20k ped each. Can't say I'm happy, since my first ever withdrawal took 1.5 months (1 year ago, 40k ped), and if it was the same now, I'd also get a much better exchange rate.

This, plus the tt returns turning really bad, I'd say MA is having financial trouble. I hope it's not the case, would be a shame to quit this game for such reason.

GL getting your money back.

Still wating, 65 days and 81000ped, i hope i get the money soon.

Mmm lets hope than that I can actually see my money before the end of this year if it takes that long!

well looks liek my one got commited today.

2 callender months from 7th september ish.

fair to say if you wanted money for christmass your too late.

I wonder how many who will cancel their withdraws and buy the new FPC bonds...

Commited 42 business days. ;)

I wonder how many who will cancel their withdraws and buy the new FPC bonds...

The bonds are most likely a drastic measure to improve their liquidity. I see the bonds as a serious warning that they are having serious problems.

219k since 13 Sept 2011...

46 business days...

Hope to get it soon...

Reactions: Mac
FYI Committed 23 Nov 2011. Money in Bank 25 Nov 2011. More spending for Xmas and New Year :yay:

Just for those interested about withdraw times atm here is my withdraw details for length of time taken.

Withdraw actioned 29/1/2012

Committed 22/3/2012 (today)

Not so bad kinda expected it to be a longer in first year quarter.

Dibbler :)

Exactly the same timeframe for me. Initiated and commited one week earlier than yours.

Just for those interested about withdraw times atm here is my withdraw details for length of time taken.

Withdraw actioned 29/1/2012

Committed 22/3/2012 (today)

Not so bad kinda expected it to be a longer in first year quarter.

Dibbler :)

I initiated last Friday 16/3/12, and got about 50% of 1k ped instantly. Then waited 5 days for another 1k ped, with fees around 30% to 50%, using Neteller. I don't know if Neteller is allowed in The States, as they handle gambling transactions.
Boo

Nice to see that so many ppls are withdrawing-i feel that I must be the only 1 to loose here it seems:)

Back