Please reply by conversation.

Timon Miles

Hatchling
Timon Stuka Miles
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Taking offers up to 20.00 MA Time.
Send a PM or post your offer here
Highest offer: 38k

Reserving rights not to sell this item if i am not satisfied with the highest offer.

I have decided to put this item at EU Auction at 20.00 MA Time.

Starting bid there is same than the highest offer here at 20.00.

Last edited:
I was wondering what that item was.

Letomi 0_o

doos annyone know how this mob looks like ?

Wohoo! bid bid bid :wtg:

Goodluck selling this, should be worth well over 50k imo.

Nice find! :)

"Although long since extinct, this fossilised eyelense fragment can be used together with other fragments to regenerate the Letomie"
Looks to me as if there are more of them out there! Where did you say you found it? :drool:

gratz, could you post a full pic of it?

Bumb, less than 1 hour left

Auction

This item will go to EU Auction at 20.00 MA Time.

Starting bid is same than the highest offer here.

38k not enough? :eek:

Damn greedy miners. They're almost as bad as drone grinders. ;)

I hope the buyers realize that this is one of several parts. It could wind up being a 100k+ mob. :eek:

I'm soooo excited to see what the new mob is like. Hopefully it won't be another year before it all comes together. The name doesn't give us much to go by. As far as i can tell, there aren't really any latin or other roots in there like many other mobs.

I hope the buyers realize that this is one of several parts. It could wind up being a 100k+ mob. :eek:

I'm soooo excited to see what the new mob is like. Hopefully it won't be another year before it all comes together. The name doesn't give us much to go by. As far as i can tell, there aren't really any latin or other roots in there like many other mobs.

Well, I won't call him greedy, get what you can. :) Maybe I underestimate how much something like this can fetch...

Of course it has no roots in latin... You have to SCRAMBLE the word... then you get OMELETI... means you have to use the EGG as well :p

Good luck mate!
I will be at action next sat 19:50 then :laugh:

I hope no one bids a couple of million ped to get the auction starting bid going :)

Maybe it is a new chirpie ;)

Gl with the sales, I hope to see the mobs soon on some LA

Ah the egg

Of course it has no roots in latin... You have to SCRAMBLE the word... then you get OMELETI... means you have to use the EGG as well :p

And if that is so then it is only useful for one person since I only know one egg ingame and therefore it will be for sure in such case one of the most espensive DNA sold in parts.

LETOMIE => OMELETI

Omelets (scrambled eggs)

P.S.
It probably would had been wise to take the offer of 38K ;)

I have decided to put this item at EU Auction at 20.00 MA Time.

Starting bid there is same than the highest offer here at 20.00.

Nice pricecheck thread :laugh:

To avoid confusion then, as sale is no longer on :locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back