Lets ban all the Exploiters

Well, there is a theory that ...

You said it yourself .. A THEORIE

Beside that using a bot is something else than just autouse your gun just shooting what comes into range, and have a loot PET spawned.

I am all for banning bot users!

Bots are NOT ALLOWED, end of story.

For sure it's a big advantage against others players to hunt 24/7.
Mostly bots are used to tier-up weapons.
Especially slow ones, like plasma rifles for example...

One guy is so smart that he has been caught 3 times on video while using a bot.
I don't know what MA is doing exactly.
But it looks like this guy is free to do it.
Maybe he had few items locked, and that's a nice start.

I spoke it in one of his thread, then I've been banned from this forum for 1 week.
Let's talk about justice.. :rolleyes:

There are even some mobs that spawn in place and have autoloot built into the mob so it's even easier.

Vladwings used to have built in autoloot too but they removed it. Those were good times.

I will gladly upload the 45k USD check from BoA next week watch biatchs

Which would not be possible if MA had not said what they did, I could not get them to respond before I created this account and did what I did so whos dumb now mofos

Interesting as MA said you had issues with a previous account:

"In addition to this, I am sure you are aware of that you've had previous issues on an earlier account so that's also a reason as to why we feel it's important that you are in understanding with us. [Take Note Of This Response It Will Be Handy On My Next Support Response]"

Now you claim its that you forgot your password and that MA then said your account was never there. But going by there response it sounds more like you did some things that were against the EULA/TOS and therefore potentially got banned?

If thats the case, MA do have this clause in their EULA:

"Banned Account/Account Banning means that the Account is under investigation due to a suspected violation of these Terms, or that the Account user was deemed to have violated one of the Terms. This may be definitive or temporary for short or long periods, on MindArk's and/or MindArk's Partner sole and absolute discretion.

If Your Entropia Universe Account has been temporarily Banned, MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner may, at their sole discretion and upon verification of Your identity or fulfilment of other conditions, reactivate Your Account.

You hereby expressly acknowledge that if MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner decide not to reactivate Your Account, it will eventually be Terminated, with or without Your right to withdraw any remaining PED Card value, on MindArk's and/or MindArk's Partner sole and absolute discretion."

So you should be careful how you go about this whole thing, and not make such bold claims that you are getting money back until you actually recieve the money.

Just my :twocents:

Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait. (Michel Audiard)

Jerks dare to do anything, that's how you identify them.. :popcorn:

Damn I +repped him by mistake, now I'm the idiot :D

God damn man, for having such an edgelordy stoner name you've got some anger issues.

Could we please have a mod remove all of THC's posts from this thread? The exploit he did and was banned for is nothing new and now it's just a whine fest.

Back