Let's bring back Entropia music videos!

Greetings Entropians!
I think it may be a fun idea to try and create some new music videos for Entropia. When I first started playing this game everyone knew about the song "Gamer Chick" by Neverdie. It was catchy and it played at the jukeboxes in town areas.

I wanted to see if there is anyone who is musically, video editing or lyrically talented out there who wants to collaborate and have some fun making a song or two about a game we love. It would be something we volunteer on and do for fun.

So far as an idea that has been going through my head for weeks is trying to figure out how to make a parody song about Planet Arkadia to the tune of "California girls" by Katy Perry

Last edited:
Greetings Entropians!
I think it may be a fun idea to try and create some new music videos for Entropia. When I first started playing this game everyone knew about the song "Gamer Chick" by Neverdie. It was catchy and it played at the jukeboxes in town areas.

I wanted to see if there is anyone who is musically, video editing or lyrically talented out there who wants to collaborate and have some fun making a song or two about a game we love. It would be something we volunteer on and do for fun.

So far as an idea that has been going through my head for weeks is trying to figure out how to make a parody song about Planet Arkadia to the tune of "California girls" by Katy Perry
I love this idea!!! Imagine a "Wierd Al" kind of vibe =)

No, let's leave that in the grave. Videogame music videos are so cringe and early 2000s. Do we REALLY want them back?

I think it would be a fun idea and give some of us an opportunity to create something comedic or entertaining for our game.

Back