Let's connect ...

I'm NOT my avatar so I don't mix my personal life in social forums with my ingame avatar life. So thx, but nothx. ;)

I'm NOT my avatar so I don't mix my personal life in social forums with my ingame avatar life. So thx, but nothx. ;)

Good for you :) I don't have a personal life ... so no problems here :girl:

EDIT: Thanks to you who already connectet ^^ You're fast :O

Add you as friend. :yup:

... hmm I try to keep my real/nonvirtual identity as far from internet as it can be. ....More safe ;)

... hmm I try to keep my real/nonvirtual identity as far from internet as it can be. ....More safe ;)

Not sure I understand the word ... nonvirtual? :silly2:

Not sure I understand the word ... nonvirtual? :silly2:

... a strange type of existance where sometimes you need to suspend a task or activity to go out to pee? :silly2::silly2:

Last edited:
So, yesterday was obviously a great day to connect ... I feel today might be even better :yup:

:shots:

Must say I share some concerns earlier mentioned and usually do NOT connect to anyone I do not know physically (and I don't mean touching either ;)) - but who wouldn't make a big exception for Lykke?

P.S. And now Google + ?

:monkey:

Must say I share some concerns earlier mentioned and usually do NOT connect to anyone I do not know physically (and I don't mean touching either ;)) - but who wouldn't make a big exception for Lykke?

P.S. And now Google + ?

And who wouldn't make it for you too? :) :) (got you!)

and ... sure - I hide nothing.

annlykke@gmail.com

Cu there :)

Connected via Twitter :wtg:

P.S. And now Google + ?

I feel special :silly2:

And who wouldn't make it for you too? :) :) (got you!)

and ... sure - I hide nothing.

annlykke@gmail.com

Cu there :)

Can't find you on G+, dear, do you need an invite?

@ Cail ... as I said 'usually' - so please feel special ;)

MORE MORE MORE :tongue2:

...and while we wait

Time for a weekend bump :) :)

:beerchug:

added ya on facebook. i'm benjamen hebert :)

I've been lucky to be able to connect to a LOT of awesome Entropians :yay: And old friends I haven't chat with for years!!11!

THANK YOU!!!

But I would not mind being conncted to more - also new friends :yup:

Back