Let's have some fun! Mugshots needed ^^

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Yeah I know I am weird and I know I have an odd sense of humour. Lucky for me, maybe unlucky for you!

So since covid hit me I expanded my fantasy even more into weirdness.

In short; I sculpt, I paint, I play lego and when I get on a roll in chat you are a genius if you can follow my line of thinking!

That said, all I write further you will think ooooh this isnt that weird, thus you might see the fun in it and like to participate!

My first project I started while being sick was making a wall of weird, which by now has expanded all throughout my hallway :D
To give a few examples, a jesus transformed into a draq queen on a 1 metre cross is my centrepiece. Around it float things like a dead mans ear from the morgue turned into bronze. Or a Ouija board that apparantly has visitors as my cat played the damn thing while I was zzzz. Oh and don;t forget a copy of Londons newspaper dated 27-11-1888 as there was a Jack the Ripper murder. Ofcourse the Pest Doctor has joined my wall as well, as has syphilus and tetanus :)

I can go on and on :D If you are not scared yet! I just found another addition to my wall! But I would need some cooperation :D

Tonight Pennywise suprised me. We were chatting and than he came into view trying to scare my gorilla pet away. I had to laugh very loud as I was stunned by his appearance! His outfit matches his avatar name perfectly!

So I thought I could make an eu-addition to my wall/hallway!

Let's do the most amazing, scary, weird, funny avatar appeareances! And extra laugh would be their name fits the outfit. And than throw them all in paint and make a high resolution mugboard!

Something like this:

And than I use your photos instead ^^

I made a quick screenshot of Pennywise to give you an example;

Later I will add the avatar name with it ofcourse, its just an idea I have atm, so needs to be worked out. So if you have any crazy weird ideas.........try leading me in your dark and obscure place my mind has never been :D

I hope some think this is funny as well and like to volunteer with a high qr screenshot fo their ava or just gimme more ideas for my hallway haha

Cheers! Let's have positive vibes in EU!
Trifle

Last edited:
I love it
cheers :)

I remember someone in a calamusoif outfit and every year a guy runs around at santa, I forgot their names, but definately would be cool if I could add them :)

Mankini? pssh... Don't mind if I do

Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry, forgive me pls. I uploaded this in 2013 and I don't remember why... :oops:
:eek::eek::eek::makelove::makelove::saint::saint::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ooooh yayyy!!!!!! youre good! Love i! Lieing on the ground right now! :swoon::swoon:

A Mug, Shot.

index.php

Last edited:
sure, when I saw mug shot I figured face haha.. but here are a couple of full lengths to choose from :)
Loiving it! Will go for the second one :0

And yes! mugheads no mugbodies yes!, everythign with me needs to be a little different ;)
New York Rose

Cool colors!

can you make it hookerish? somewhere in red neon lights or something? :p:eek::swoon:If i print this wont come out too good

Back