I want to sing, ok? :yay:

Entropia Star...

I'm through with foolin' around
in the physical realm
it's like the 9th freakin' circle
of Dante's Hell
This life could be so much better
than it's turned out to be...

Janner's voice: tell me what you want...

I want a digital mansion
that never rusts
and a place for all of my lootius
and a plasma screen
that's big enough
for all to see

Janner's voice: so what you need?

I need a PED card that has no limit
and screw the black jet, I want a spaceship with it!
Gonna join the mile high club and
finish inter-planetary

Janner's voice: been there, done that

I want some Shadow armor and a modified Merc
I'll hunt with the ubers PVP the jerks
and joining a soc called
Warrants is fine with me...

Janner's voice: so, how you gonna do it?

I'm gonna trade this sun for another star
I'll do the download and make an avatar

Cause we all just wanna be Entropia Stars
Live in Treasure Island mansions drivin' fifteen cars
the Sweat comes easy
I can tele-port far
We'll all stay skinny
cause we're avatars
And we'll hang out in the cool night sky
in the VIP at Club Neverdie
Every good Nexus miner's gonna end up there
and everybody's got perfect hair

And well
Hey, hey I'm an Entropia Star
Hey, hey I'm an Entropia Star

I wanna be great like Janner, without the tassels
Have a friend in support who can ban the assholes
take n00bs on runs
so they can get all of their TPs

Janner's voice: see you at Cape Corinth

I'm gonna dress my ass
with some digital fashions
get a front door key
to Deathifier's Mansion

Gonna date a sexy dancer that loves to
blow my PED for me

Janner's voice: so how you gonna do it?

I'm gonna trade this sun for another star
I'll even do the download and make an avatar

Cause we all just wanna be Entropia Stars
Sweat comes easy
and I can teleport far
We'll all stay skinny
cause we're avatars

And we'll hide out on the Crystal Palace
With the unique mobs
and a golden chalice
We'll get you anything with
that F5 smile
everybody's got a
Dung dealer on speed dial...

Well...
Hey, hey I'm an Entropia Star!

I'm gonna say the words
that offend the complacent
gonna bring out skills
that still lie nascent
pay {other} players
to pick up dung
and strut my stuff 'cause
I'm so well hung

Well,
we all just wanna be Entropia Stars
the Sweat comes easy
I can tele-port far
We'll all stay skinny
cause we're avatars

And we'll hide out on the Crystal Palace
With the unique mobs
and a golden chalice
We'll get you anything with
that F5 smile
everybody's got a
Dung dealer on speed dial...

:) Hope you like it. JKB

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay off the weed man !!!

That what i'am doing right now, yes its true :lolup:

greetz

?

(lengthening message to the min 10 caracters)

This message has been brought to you by The Peyote Council of America!

Peyote: Sometimes you don't see snakes!

It's been over a year now!

Getting fed up, ready to log out and not come back until all is back.

Beacons missing for so long is a huge WTF!

MA really dropped the ball with CP sale as well, all that press and new players coming in, with no way of mentoring them, missed a big opportunity there.

Do I even need to mention pets?!

agree !!! but you forgot Make up , and what about the city of culture " new oxford" , it looks more like a out post with a nice deer mall and a bank, most empty, if you need a bank loan... where is the culture?

"pay Chinese players
to pick up dung"

Oh my gosh, i never thought of this way to make PED before...but makes perfect sense now. I'm gonna be rich! but crap...can someone help point me to a website to buy some Chinese people?

Thanks a million!

Can somebody get Marco and ask wtf is going on ???

John, stick to making video games... leave the songs to Neverdie. :)

some of the immediate hostile reactions kinda surprise or even shock me a little :rolleyes:

he obviously has a good day and wants to share that ;)

S.

kidnap sayah king to rocktropia

some of the immediate hostile reactions kinda surprise or even shock me a little :rolleyes:

he obviously has a good day and wants to share that ;)

S.

Then share it with giving back those old systems !

Come on guys ... while I totally agree that certain systems and features need to be reimplemented, and that it's been far too long a wait, let's try to separate the fun aspect of our experiences (you know you have them) from the more specific details.

Besides ... John doesn't work in the technical area at MA, but rather shares what our universe offers as our Entropian Evangelist who likes to spread the word about the fun stuff we can get creative with. Perhaps there's nothing for him to be all that busy about out in the real world right now (like conventions or expos), and just wants to engage us in something fun. Why is this any different than any of the other song creations that some of you have come up with? The fact that he's an MA rep?

It never fails ... we bitch when MA/FPC doesn't communicate with us, and the minute that one of them wants to get involved with the community and have a little fun, you frickin' bring out the pitchforks and torches.

Give the guy a break ... and don't be so rude. WE know what needs to happen in our universe, and what we're not happy with, but John doesn't deliver the universe to us, the developers do, and he can only work with what is available to him. What makes you think he doesn't voice his own opinion to MA about what's working and not working?

Thing is ... I've had my own love/hate relationship with MA/FPC, and experienced my own frustrations, but greeting John with the type of posting some of you are doing when all he wants to do is engage us in a bit of fun is absolutely uncalled for. There's no need to be so damn hostile. :rolleyes:

Do some real work instead of playing around, seriously.

Fair enough ms9 .... you find the song well ... euh good ???

LOL! JEEZ! Talk about taking the fun out of it for me!

I get it! I get it! OK! I'll leave the songs to Neverdie! :eyecrazy:

And, I do appreciate the suggestions, the complaints (underneath every complaint is a commitment and I am honored you care about EU, folks, really!) and such. I am not averse to rewriting this with as many of the suggestions as I can fit in.

I also want to say that having mindforce back was probably what brought the magic back for me the most, lately... I like the vehicles, too, and I COMPLETELY HEAR YOU! I miss the missing systems as much as you do, and as far as I know we're doing our best to bring them back asap. And, just so you know, I will make sure and mention this thread to MA directly so you can rest assured you're being heard.

Now, if anyone actually likes my idea at all... ;) I, too, would like an ATF. You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time you just might find, you get what you need! Thanks Mick. JKB

whats up with the hostility? :confused:

as far as you know, he wrote this on his free time... besides, why do you complain to HIM about the old systems, he aint even in development?

get a grip ppl, seriously

I have a couple songs I have been writing this last month some are older....

'No-NoNo, No-NoNo, No-NoNo Loot' Repeat for kick ass chorus.

And the classic...

'I need a hof before im going down, down to the ground that rubber bands around, I need a hof before im going down....FPC is not your friend, some names are hofing again, looks like i wont depo again, cause this a game that you cant win.'

....'4 104's...4 104's...4 104's and Noo Gloooobal!'

Im not surprised at the hostility, something like this happened last year. They did something sucky and instead of sending someone to address the issue I believe it was "What color should we paint the MA burn buss." and ppl killed the messenger. BTW say hi to my friends in the Fire Conclave and tell BassNectar he better have something worth touring with if he's coming north.

And, I do appreciate the suggestions, the complaints (underneath every complaint is a commitment and I am honored you care about EU, folks, really!) and such. I am not averse to rewriting this with as many of the suggestions as I can fit in.

Thanks Mick. JKB

Oh we care... thats why we complain and wish for things to be fab again :)

Anyway that songs been done.... get another one :D

[YOUTUBE]j39pWPAOLM4[/YOUTUBE]

That song was great:yay: My wife and I had a great laugh:laugh:

Now you just need it put to a video on youtube :cool:

Thank you for sharing your creativity, well worth the read.;)

I think its more the case that we hear nothing from Mindark what so ever, other than relayed information via planet partners.

And thats why people have responded like this.

Its prob nothing to do with john, but its the first weve heard from ma for a very long time, so kinda stepped into the firing range, so to speak.

I get it! I get it! OK! I'll leave the songs to Neverdie! :eyecrazy:

I also want to say that having mindforce back was probably what brought the magic back for me the most, lately... I like the vehicles, too, and I COMPLETELY HEAR YOU! I miss the missing systems as much as you do, and as far as I know we're doing our best to bring them back asap. And, just so you know, I will make sure and mention this thread to MA directly so you can rest assured you're being heard.

Now, if anyone actually likes my idea at all... ;) I, too, would like an ATF. You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time you just might find, you get what you need! Thanks Mick. JKB

I dont really know what you wanted to accomplish with your song, but if you really want to engage with the community can't you express more clearly what it is you want? Your second post in this thread, that i quoted, thats something thats worth reading. You seem very genuine from this post and if you could do some kind of update post every week, EVERYONE would love that. If you really are an entropia evangelist, how about spreading some gospel to the community and player base.
It's good for everyone if you bring in new players, i get that, but a little more to keep your current players happy would mean even more. It was exciting when we got Skam as community manager but that job didnt work out like i pictured it.

We, the players have a ton of questions, which rarely go answered. Let there be light and let this be your new job from now on out...

The whining and bashing really got out of hand here, lol.

Kinda funny song though hope someone will do a YT response to it:silly2:

Fair enough ms9 .... you find the song well ... euh good ???

Faye ... my post has nothing to do with finding the song good, and everything to do with the behavior of this community at times. There is absolutely no need to respond to John in the manner that some have whatsoever.

The kind of content posted by some needs to be directed at MA/FPC, or wherever, and not at someone who has no control over delivering our universe, other than expressing his opinions to the developers on our behalf, which I know he does, rather than acting as just a fanboi. I've worked with him many times over the years, and therefore how I know that he does express community concerns to the developers (as I see he just posted himself).

On another note ... if you don't like the song that JB presented in his post? ... then take him up on his challenge and see if you can bring us something more to your liking, rather than doing nothing but being critical about it. ;)

I want to sing, ok? :yay:
Well,
we all just wanna be Entropia Stars
the Sweat comes easy
I can tele-port far
We'll all stay skinny
cause we're avatars

:) Hope you like it. JKB

Hahahah nice....

eh to be fair....

that sucks mayor ass sir!!!

Sounds like some cheap "nowadays hip-hop" with 15cars, VIP section, perfect hair and WTF!!!!! Go burry yourself with this crap!!! And dont forget to kiss my ass on the way :D

Hahahah nice...

Faye ... my post has nothing to do with finding the song good, and everything to do with the behavior of this community at times. There is absolutely no need to respond to John in the manner that some have whatsoever.

The kind of content posted by some needs to be directed at MA/FPC, or wherever, and not at someone who has no control over delivering our universe, other than expressing his opinions to the developers on our behalf, which I know he does, rather than acting as just a fanboi. I've worked with him many times over the years, and therefore how I know that he does express community concerns to the developers (as I see he just posted himself).

On another note ... if you don't like the song that JB presented in his post? ... then take him up on his challenge and see if you can bring us something more to your liking, rather than doing nothing but being critical about it. ;)

Considering how much information and cloak and dagger MA is, of course most people will jump on when someone actually opens their mouth in some way. And FYI, most people dont know what John Bates do at MA, including me. So stop assuming that everyone knows what his job description is.

Back