Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Usually when someone cry so much on forums, they get reward to shut the fk up, so i am expecting big hof for the loud ones or twen item.

Saying this just so if it happens, please include me as well, I will be nice if i loot something rare i promise.

ps. give me the reward fast, as i am running low on peds :D
imagine this would happen :))

It shows they can do anything at anytime, the good part is it has been on a shared event, multiple players have benefited from it. But it proves once more that it can be manipulated and used to give a specific hof/ath/item (remember the 158K mining ath in live during a game convention?) and many things like that, a streamer getting rewards and inside infos etc. It is not the first time it happens and I'm glad it has been for a bunch of people and not only for one guy. However, that would be nice if stuff like that was spread to every mobs, every planets for a short time. Gratz to those, for the others, we need some vaseline.

If u find VU update from few years back. MA stated a change in the loot distribution called "Modified Loot".

This update also created a "Happy Hour" system where peds accumilated over a period of time would create 1 hour where it would be distributed with a guarentee of high multipliers.

Ill be the one to ask but could you if you recall around which VU this was, find a link?

I know i can go search myself but, if you know roughly it would be easier for you, and it would not only be relevant to have in text but nice to see. Unkown to me and a fat fucking yikes if actual.

Ill be the one to ask but could you if you recall around which VU this was, find a link?

It is already linked in first page of this thread

This was a really nice mini event! At first seemed like a bug but seeing same happened in TEN and on other occasions, it's pretty clear.

This TWEN event seems a lot like you have to find the nice stuff yourself instead of receiving WP for everything and that's really great, it's the essence of the game it's a game of opportunities and people should not expect a notification on their phones in such a competitive game based on RCE.

If you feel like you're missing out on stuff often, then you're not very competitive and it's on you, don't blame others for not sending you a personal invite

Well that kind of official notification than at TEN event would have been absolutely enough for me personally. But anyway gratz for people that were there.

It is already linked in first page of this thread

I thought there were patchnotes specifically pointing to a given «There is now a random 1 hour interval where loot wil spew out»

the ten post i know of and it only vaguely mentiones something along those lines in some way.

If you feel like you're missing out on stuff often, then you're not very competitive and it's on you, don't blame others for not sending you a personal invite
We should all blame Evey, hes taking part of ath's all the time, loots all the good stuff and makes tons of money, he definetly doesnt play this game perfectly and spends tons of hours daily, he for sure has contacts at MA helping him.
This is the mentality for some here.

This was a really nice mini event! At first seemed like a bug but seeing same happened in TEN and on other occasions, it's pretty clear.

i personaly do not like abusing bugs. So if it was so random even you uber dubers thought it was bugged yet kept pumping… that means when you follow up with

This TWEN event seems a lot like you have to find the nice stuff yourself instead of receiving WP for everything and that's really great, it's the essence of the game it's a game of opportunities and people should not expect a notification on their phones in such a competitive game based on RCE.

We should abuse potential bugs and pump too, is this the uber way?

surely you must read what you write and how it can be interpreted here.

and as far as i can see people are not reannoyed about its outcome. But rather annoyed at the clear lack of advertiment given.

like you said yourself it felt bugged at first, even you were taken bedside even with the ten post years and years ago now.

but good tips for all though, find a potential bug? Abuse it. Good to know info to staying competative… /s

edit fat ass fingers and phone typos

But rather annoyed at the clear lack of advertiment given.
hey Mika its us from MA, go shoot the warlock its gonna be biiig this time.

Are you serious?

Well it felt not AS broken as the monria mining madness, dont tell me you wouldnt keep shooting if you see 600-800ped globals all around you on a shared loot spawn during anniversary celebration

But rather annoyed at the clear lack of advertiment given.
What do you mean, there was plenty of advertisment on the global chat? :)
Keeping your head in the sand will ensure you will miss out on everything. If MA would have made a notice on the forum, some peole would have bitched that they did not put on website, if on website, why not insta, if insta why not FB, if FB why not postal office...

I was too on another planet when the new robot raid was announced and had hours to come to caly. The event was announced here. But they did not say what was in the loot.

hey Mika its us from MA, go shoot the warlock its gonna be biiig this time.

Are you serious?
Hey unufain8 it appears ypu cant read peoples replies ona forum do that first. /s

but no youu are quite spot on. All the time people spewing money at the game and they dont advert a bonanza, thats high key kinda trashy to do and what people seem most annoyed with.

but thanks for think me alone, who wasnt there count as a unified voice for the people.

i doubt said people want me as a unifoed voice however though ;)

I thought there were patchnotes specifically pointing to a given «There is now a random 1 hour interval where loot wil spew out»

the ten post i know of and it only vaguely mentiones something along those lines in some way.
So this is vague to youF?
"Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!"

So you want coords, the mob name, time and date of when you're supposed to go and hunt for a nice bonus?
No offence but are you stupid?
No I wasn't at the event so I missed it all too, that's on me, sure it sucks but to announce it like you want is just ridiculous

All the time people spewing money at the game and they dont advert a bonanza, thats high key kinda trashy to do and what people seem most annoyed with.
It's quite embarrassing you're ranting you're not force-pulled out of your ignorance by the game developers or the community so you can make money instead of using your own brain and the same tools everyone else has.

So this is vague to youF?
"Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!"

So you want coords, the mob name, time and date of when you're supposed to go and hunt for a nice bonus?
No offence but are you stupid?
No I wasn't at the event so I missed it all too, that's on me, sure it sucks but to announce it like you want is just ridiculous

posted 30th of january, 2013 by all means forgive me for not remembering.

the new TWEN post mentions nothing about modified loot.

if people knew people likely wouldnt complain.

but i mean fuck people for not knowing TEN news posted in 2013 was still relevant today ….

It's quite embarrassing you're ranting you're not force-pulled out of your ignorance by the game developers or the community so you can make money instead of using your own brain and the same tools everyone else has.
I dont play eu to make money. Stated multiple times in multiple threads in multiple platforms.

the game favours accountants and people who love penny pinching and spreadsheets. Im not one of them. Never have i hidden it. Never have i tried to hide that i purely play eu for some rinky dinky swirls and remain stuck in 2007.

but its embarassing to first post that you too thought it was a bug and suddenly now having good recollection about the past and how a 10 year old post was relevant. The new twen news post i wasnt able to find any text reffering to modified loot bonanzas suddenly popping up either.

thats what it seems people are annoyed about. More people would use the tools. But the tools were not given to them. But feel free to watch me and mine replies only.

You do realize what you are saying is that unless you can play 24/7 this game will not be for you right?

So be multiple people on 1 avatar or sit online everyday yourself.

Last edited:
posted 30th of january, 2013 by all means forgive me for not remembering.

the new TWEN post mentions nothing about modified loot.

if people knew people likely wouldnt complain.

but i mean fuck people for not knowing TEN news posted in 2013 was still relevant today ….
As people have told you before, this is linked on first page, and you even said you remembered reading it so?? Read much? Memory much?

but its embarassing to first post that you too thought it was a bug and suddenly now having good recollection about the past and how a 10 year old post was relevant. The new twen news post i wasnt able to find any text reffering to modified loot bonanzas suddenly popping up either.
It took very little research and thinking to figure out the whole thing. I can understand for some is easy and for some is impossible, it is how it is.

You do realize what you are saying is that unless you can play 24/7 this game will not be for you right?

Or, accept that you can't win them all. There is plenty of room for "casual" players to prosper within our universe.

A common problem seems to be (and this is not directed at you specifically) that a lot of people want to have the same opportunity as the ones who put in a lot of time and effort, without putting in the time and effort. If you want to have EVERY opportunity, do your best to be around for EVERY opportunity. If not, be happy with the ones you manage to catch.

its funny to me how people complain about the "same ubers always getting everything"

OBVIOUSLY they're getting everything, they are BY FAR cycling more than most. they're buying tens of thousands of draw tickets while we're buying hundreds of course they got more odds lmao

congrats to everyone who profited from this and i sure hope that modified loot thing happens more and more. hell, we complain when they arent doing shit for TWEN, now they do that and we still complain? hell naw. dont care if the same ones profit, ill just try and join them on the fun next time

Or, accept that you can't win them all. There is plenty of room for "casual" players to prosper within our universe.

A common problem seems to be (and this is not directed at you specifically) that a lot of people want to have the same opportunity as the ones who put in a lot of time and effort, without putting in the time and effort. If you want to have EVERY opportunity, do your best to be around for EVERY opportunity. If not, be happy with the ones you manage to catch.

The loot distribution from the early days did have that for casual players.

But then the people that put in "time and effort" got pissy. (Beside those who understood DPP)

So what's missing is a mutual agreement what defines "time and effort"

The loot distribution from the early days did have that for casual players.

But then the people that put in "time and effort" got pissy. (Beside those who understood DPP)

So what's missing is a mutual agreement what defines "time and effort"

Quite a lot of casual players in this list: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/twen-items-pictures-and-stats.291709/

But then again we might have different views on what's casual playing...

Bottom line - it's a game of opportunities, hard work pays off in long term, chance favors the prepared mind.

They could just use the peds to make more buy orders on auction house or some other more transparent way of player payback. But just adjusting TT return for a short period of time for a small subset of players is super lame, and pretty problematic in my view.

It reduces trust in the system when players seem MA can adjust TT returns on a whim. Sure, we know they can, but is it the responsible thing to do? I don't think so.

As people have told you before, this is linked on first page, and you even said you remembered reading it so?? Read much? Memory much?

I think you are replying to something i\m not getting.

The OP was created AFTER the bonanza at one location had happened. The information that explains what happened, is 10 years old. All of this was posted AFTER the event happened.

People are madge that it was not mentioned, in the new news. and no heads up or anything was given about what was going on anywhere. that is new and relevant to TWEN. And its fair to assume that seeing how radically loot and the game has changed since 2013, its safe to say that no one is to blame for dismissing 10 year old information...

It took very little research and thinking to figure out the whole thing. I can understand for some is easy and for some is impossible, it is how it is.

This by evey i agree with that while easy to find for some not so much for others, and sure people should have done like evey if they wanted to go at it and drop what they had.

But can we stop pretending that a post 10 years ago, somehow magically being relevant is OK? 10 years in EU, a lot of radical changes has happened. and good lord. What else from way back in ancient times, still "magically" still holds true and is somehow relevant in terms of loot, events and these types of things?

I wonder what other stuff that is ancient crepid information that is then still somehow relevant. Did loot 2.0 really change things as much as they want us to believe, are things really different after all? Loot theorists will be in even more shambles

Any happy hour system is an obvious revenue ploy to create even more FOMO/addiction.

Back