Achievement: Level 100 (and beyond)

:D
Thanks. Adding every now and then some major milestones :)
Probably early next year is lvl 200 in hunting and 100 in looter.
Threadtitle should be changed to "Level 100... and beyond!" ;)

Threadtitle should be changed to "Level 100... and beyond!" ;)

Thank you for the idea, unfortunately I can't do that myself, would need a mod to do it for me.
Thanks everyone! :)

Gratz!
What gun/weapon are you using for grinding?
Thanks.
I got to level 170 in laser damage. But this year I used mostly MF chips.

In the past 5 years I used:

- Ranked Scorpion
- m83
- Gleamer
- LP70 FEN Edition
- Eectric FEN
- Lacerating FEN
and now LP100 Mod

impressive work =)

Inspirational.
A long way from farming Jurra's Caperons, and a priceless lesson to any serious future hunters. Plan a strategy, stick to it, in the good and bad times, and you'll eventually end up in a better place with plenty of options.

@ 170 atm

planned for later this year :D

A few milestones from the last month:

Lvl 180 Laser Dmg
Lvl 160 Pistol Hit
350 HP
80 Evader (already had Intuition unlocked from MF)
86 animal and 79 mutant looters
550k skill
Top 10 hunters all time on entropialife, as number of globals; total loot is trash and I'm still yet to hit a solo 5 digit

A few milestones reached these days:

index.php

Entropia Master in dmg. 93Looter. 590k Total. #6 All time hunters.

Gratz m8. Will be 3 soon since 4th and 3rd place aint wanna play anymore :poke: :beerchug:

I’m working on this buddy...I’m working my ass off ??
Oh I noticed! I posted the pic quickly before you get me...
I do too much shared and RDI so I will probably loose my spot to you soon. Nontheless still a very long way for me since I wasn't top 100 3-4 years ago. There are many other more important things, this is just a fun eye candy ;)
And yeah, no one can compete with pupugi, might as well give up now :D

Edit: A few days later I lost the spot to Ron Kovich. Gz bud! :D

Last edited:
This is really nice feels like a cozy road towards the top hunters in entropia.I also dream of the day I will get a nice UL weapon.

Biggest milestone of them all!!!
Grand master animal looter!

index.php

No chipping in, barely did some of the rank 4 reward Codex Missions.
Very few skill pills used, 99.99% of the time it were 10% skill pill, used the bigger ones for dmg enh :D
All codex rewards went into skills that influence the looter prof. Mutant is 90 and Robot 73.

Does looter work? Yes. It's like permanently attaching DPP to your avatar prior to loot 2.0. My tt return is pretty high (without getting too many ubers too often, a 11k with fapper 3 years ago is my only 5 digit) due to focusing DPP then looter after the update.

Next skill rewards will probably go towards Biotropic, although I'm 85, won't help much, yet still the second most important profession after the looter set and some HP and probably evade. Sitting at 223 in dmg and 210 in hit, won't need any extra skill for my weapon.

As Jocko would say,
Go get some.
Out

ps. fun coincidence, today my avatar is exactly 15 years old.

Last edited:
Gz, so awesome :D

Glad to see looter are working for you

Congrats! Amazing milestone down

Gratz! That is nice work and dedication :)

Why is Biotropic the second most important profession? What have I missed?

Gratz! That is nice work and dedication :)

Why is Biotropic the second most important profession? What have I missed?
Because of L resto chips and their awesome heal over time buff.. In a way they increase your DPS since you will use a lot less your med kit to heal so they unlock more options, allowing you to hunt well above your level.

Gratz. I wish I could get there too..doest matter. great achivement

I know how much you wanted this , big gz :p

All the gratzies!!! :)

I know I said lvl 100 animal looter was the biggest milestone, but.. well, it was at the time ofc. And I wanted it for so long but I think I wanted more this one, since I put my mind to it:

nw8A61e.png

Although it was rather fast, it seemed like forever... I hate skilling on poor MU mobs and since I don't want to buy skills, I knew I had to pull the sword asap to stay fully motivated to skill when not Mayhem.
MA added Nano blades in the vendor on October the 19th. It took me 2 days to decide to move from my beloved LP100 and then I started skilling. It was difficult to decide because i was very low on melee skills and only level 74 in Swords (Hit)
Halloween Mayhem was 11 days, Merry Mayhem was 34 days which leaves 72 days of sword skilling to get from 74 to 150. Been rough, but it's done and I'm really happy with the sword and also grateful for all the help I got to get here, thank you, you know who you are :D

I know I said lvl 100 animal looter was the biggest milestone, but.. well, it was at the time ofc. And I wanted it for so long but I think I wanted more this one, since I put my mind to it:

nw8A61e.png

Although it was rather fast, it seemed like forever... I hate skilling on poor MU mobs and since I don't want to buy skills, I knew I had to pull the sword asap to stay fully motivated to skill when not Mayhem.
MA added Nano blades in the vendor on October the 19th. It took me 2 days to decide to move from my beloved LP100 and then I started skilling. It was difficult to decide because i was very low on melee skills and only level 74 in Swords (Hit)
Halloween Mayhem was 11 days, Merry Mayhem was 34 days which leaves 72 days of sword skilling to get from 74 to 150. Been rough, but it's done and I'm really happy with the sword and also grateful for all the help I got to get here, thank you, you know who you are :D
Always fun to see people achieving skilling goals, one of my favorite motivational parts of the game! I haven't paid much attention for a while, what is the significance of the level 150? I recall from before when I was active level 100 was what most people were trying to get to in order to use the "old school" weapons effectively. Is 150 the new 100?

Back