Level 160 Great Burrito Supreme Master of Pyro Sauce

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Made 160 Pyro the other day,

Not sure if I am the first or not, anyone able else claim this before me?

index.php

Holler if you need some Pyro )

That's a lot of pyro Forgo! Congratz, still an achievement even if others have reached it before you. Alas there's always someone more uber than you. Eventually when Messi has fullfilled his lifetime dream of opening up a coffee shop to work 16h shifts and decides to retire to only crafting/stocking his shop in EU you'll have the opportunity to catch up to him.
If not doable in your lifetime you can assign someone trustworthy or kids/grandkids to inherit your account so it will still be skilling long after you're gone.. In whatever shape or form that Entropia Universe will take decades from now. ;)

That's a lot of pyro Forgo! Congratz, still an achievement even if others have reached it before you. Alas there's always someone more uber than you. Eventually when Messi has fullfilled his lifetime dream of opening up a coffee shop to work 16h shifts and decides to retire to only crafting/stocking his shop in EU you'll have the opportunity to catch up to him.
If not doable in your lifetime you can assign someone trustworthy or kids/grandkids to inherit your account so it will still be skilling long after you're gone.. In whatever shape or form that Entropia Universe will take decades from now. ;)
Nah boi we're uploading our brains to the internet and playing this shiz forever.

Grats on the pyro, nicely done :)

I'd still claim first as messi's pyro level would have been going up over all that time when he gained anatomy rda and other skills so no telling when he actually ticked it, also looks like you're further into the level than him so I would just go ahead and claim universe first and universe highest ;) Double gratz :)

Very nice, good to know.
I did sell 30k PED worth of pyro already too.....
7 figure net worth from actually sellin' mine ;)
at far less hours, played...

pro tip...there are patents associated with the game... skills and abilities are 1/3 of the defined economy.
Considering the course of time it takes to sell skills, bag holding, not recommended.
Codex is not very exciting if you actually know this fact about the game. Its only reducing demand more and more.....

But gz on others, and thank you all.

Last edited:
Definitely awesome achievement and a lot of MF skillin. Not to mention you chipped everything out then skilled back up again.

Congratz, can you now make all types of barbeque?

Back