FYI: Level 35 Hunter, 28 Crafter, 21 Miner- Wants to create a society with a few special people.

Shereaper

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pathfinder's Crafter's Club
DragonEy the NightReaper
My Name is Dragoney The Nightreaper.

I have been playing the game since 2003. I am currently level 35 Hunter, Level 28 Crafter, and Level 21 Miner. This may not seem very skilled for someone who has been playing for so long, but there are reasons I will not go into why I have not focused on gaining skill points like most MMORPG players. I have spent most of my time in EU doing research and focusing on being profitable instead of focusing on gaining skill points.

My early years were spent exhaustively researching ECO Hunting and mining. After I found out I could get a new mentor by chipping out after graduating, i decided to graduate in every discipline. I have personally graduated discipleship' in long-sword, short-sword, rifle, pistol, power-fist, mining, and crafting. My goal was to learn how to do this economically. My motto used to be graduate in "200 PED or Less"

Afterwards, I spent many years as a trader and interstellar smuggler. I have moved thousands of PED from Planet to Planet in my QUAD without loss. In fact the only time I ever lost a shipment was when I was on a Mother-ship which was destroyed by pirates. I also spent a good deal of time as a mother-ship pilot.

For the last few years I have been concentrating on learning the Crafting trade. I have a huge inventory of High QR Blueprints, and a great deal of tribal knowledge. I have an ATH for Rare Items (Fi/Ra/Co Cause-Currently #95 on the ATH List.) I am willing to loan out BP to people with collateral.

I have developed a comprehensive tracking system for trading, and crafting which has resulted in a profitable business. I do not track my hunting expenses (I don't even try to profit when hunting. I just do it for fun,) but I can teach you how to hunt without wasting PED. Mining is something I used to do a LOT with disciples, but have kind of gotten away from due to the lack of time I have to devote to gaming. I am interested in developing a data base of mining deposits. I have developed a system to track profit and loss on mining as well.

Previously I ran a successful society called the Entropia Pathfinder's Academy. I have graduated over 30 Disciples. Two of my disciples have been on teams which ATH'ed over 20K peds...Many have gone on to join some of the most skilled societies in EU.

I tell you this to help interested parties understand that I have a commitment to those I get involved with.

Herein lies my problem and your opportunity...Recently I have to devote much of my time to real life activities and cannot log in as much as I want to. I am looking to develop a new society called Entropia Pathfinder's Crafter's Club, but I don't have the time to devote to being in game and nurturing this society.

I am looking for people with real life skills like web master (Currently I use word press), excel, and Data basing to help me develop and maintain the system I have created, and grow the society.

Because I log in sporadically, I need people who are willing to communicate outside the game using things like VOIP and email, and possibly cell phone.

Anyone can join, but I am hoping to find some people willing to help develop the training program, tracking systems, and web site. Due to the nature of EU we will always need to be recruiting to find new players and keep the society healthy.

It is my hope that I will find a few people who enjoy helping others, are willing to help update our website with useful tools for society members, and are looking to learn about some of the more intricate parts of the game.

If you want to learn about EU and help others learn the game, and if you have non-gaming skills, and you are willing bring them to the table...

1. Check out my website at www.dragoneygaming.com, then com apply at the society terminal.

2. Apply to the Entropia Pathfinder's Crafter's Club

3. Contact me at dragoneygaming@outlook.com

I will accept disciples, but you must be willing to communicate using email and VOIP because I can not promise when I will be on line to mentor you....

Bump

Bumping this thread...still looking for a few good people

Back