Level 50 hunter for hire

Society
Lit Now Adventures
wargeneral Cratonos dorito
Hello and welcome. My name is wargeneral Cratonos dorito and i am here for your treasure needa. I am a level 50 laser sniper for hire. I have perseus armor, gravis glr 33, ranked flamethrower, regeneration chip 6, restoration chip 3 and teleportation chip 3. I will hunt whatever you need and all i ask is ped forward to fund the hunt or a gun and ammo which will be returned to you after the hunt and a tip if you so choose. Hit me up for all your hunting needs.

Like Nobion said a stream or video for proof of hunt as no one will hire you without knowing that there is no skimming or cherry picking going on.

The issue is that no one wants to sit and watch that or can keep track of what you do loot.

I would suggest team hunting and leader takes all loot (if that is still a selection) or team hunting and using one of the loot logging tools for an actual log of what is looted.

I would gladly do all those options. I am on discord as well and i do use a loot logging tool all the time to keep track of losses and gains. I also drop everything, but auto loot pills in storage before going on any hunts and i do keep a log in a microsoft word document that is dated every day so i can easily show proof and i have been playing for 2 years solid and i am on every day.

The problem with team hunting is that i wouldnt be hunting for you for the items you are looking for rather than hunting with you. I hunt at all hours so there is also the issue of you not being on during my hunts at times. I have been hired several times over the past month and some of those hunts take days or weeks to collect the quantity that you are wanting. I do record hunts as well if you need me to just in case you want to see how the hunting goes. I am holding the weekly and monthly on the global board on entropia life for ambulimax because i pulled a 4k global and you can see how often i do global. I am reaching 500 globals in the past 600 days just to prove how good i am.

You seem motivated , but I think that you will not find the continuity that you seek by your request.
what you ask can be done punctually , but I doubt that someone will regularly pay you to hunt for them based on the 95% TT return simply because it amounts to chasing the MU
it will be more profitable for them buy the desired item at auction (except a few items) or from some hunters who use their own money to resell same items.

Gl for your service.....mostly i only see DPS support while hunting in a team with the main hunter.....ALSO you use a lvl 100 gun on where you have misses /not using the full damage per ammo cost and ofc not maxed with lvl 50, that´s a little minus in some things....

On NI ..i saw also some1 wanting to hire 1 or 2 ppl for some toxic scale thingies...maybe possible to do some "support" there too... ( was only an example)

Eddie

What happens if you get the ATH? Won't you be tempted to keep it... ;)

Back