Selling: SOLD Levelled up pets with buffs + Ancient Snable

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
ALL SOLD

A few pets to sell, mostly with buffs enabled and a couple of others. My price check produced wildly different opinions everywhere between 0 and 150 PED for these, so BO prices chosen are pretty random. Offers are welcome but I'm not going to make the effort for 3 PED. They are all fed (mostly fully) so at the very least you can get some skills out of them without having to pay anything additional.

Corinthian Kanin Level 17
Energy 475
8% Increased run speed unlocked
BO 100 PED, SB ???
Current offer 50 PED
SOLD

Lai Tung Pai Level 15
Energy 1701
15% Increased pet focus unlocked
15% Taming skill gain bonus unlocked
BO 50 PED, SB ???

Bristlehog Level 14
Energy 321
10% Taming skill gain bonus unlocked
BO 30 PED, SB ???

Bristlehog Level 6
Energy 321
No unlock, the 10% taming skill gain bonus requires Level 14
BO 10 PED, SB ???

Ancient Snablesnot Female Level 3
Energy 201
BO 80 PED, SB ???
Current offer 30 PED
SOLD

Offers in thread or forum PM only please. In-game messages will most likely be ignored, I don't have time.

Price check is here if you want to keep telling me how worthless they are.

Last edited:
I bid 1 ped for the whole lot, so not 1 ped each but 1 ped total

I have offers of 30 PED for the Snable and 50 for the Kanin. I'll hold for a while but if no better offers come in, I will accept those.

Bumppppppppppp

Nother bump. Offers on Snable and Kanin will be accepted soon* if they are not bettered.

*not an MA "soon" but I am super-busy with very limited time for trying to sell $3 pets, so I am not promising urgency.

I have offers of 30 PED for the Snable and 50 for the Kanin. I'll hold for a while but if no better offers come in, I will accept those.

Last call to improve on these offers. They will be sold this weekend if I don't get anything.

Kanin and Snable sold, other stuff still available and buyouts have been reduced. Make me an offer.

All sold, closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back