Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Full set, dont care about tier, tir or what have you

Ghoul prefered!

PM me

cheers

Last edited:
who is looking at this thread and not PMing me IMMEDIATELLY? I see you 64 people! Is it the price? just pm me, we'll work something out.

nite....:acid:

Well, I bought me set about 8 years ago for 7k, something tells me 5k won’t get much attention….

free BUMP!

Edit: for some reason someones response got deleted? I didnt ask for it and i dont think it was necessary, since I welcome discussions about price and what not. But what ever, here my old reply to sth, i forgot what was said:

haha fair enough m8!

Tho I do think thats what the last few sets sold for? Anywwho, Id be open to renting one for mayhem too, if you are not using yours for example :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: jak
Ibwas just told, 6k is also reasonable, aaand its mayhem sooo.

My appologies, i shoulda researched better hehe, you were right

Come on, some one has got to have one lying around? Even if you dont wanna part with it, cuz youre collecting armors or sth, Im sure we can work something out where I just borrow it for mayhem?

Bump, buying, renting or trading for another good armor during mm (i do anni 8 with it, would love to go to 9 with liakon tho)

My love, the imp imp is sold, so this is more urgend than ever! Come come

I just realized last night that ghoul can still be bought and even be made I guess? For some reason I always had it in my head that its like expedition ( or what ever its called) and cant really be had o_O

Id MUUUUCH rather have ghoul, always did! Send me a pm if youre selling! I feel like a total idiot now for never checking o_O

Auktuma is your man. He usually has it in stock at his apt in one of his shopkeepers (the one wearing Ghoul😉). Or PM him in-game and he’ll craft it for you. Very reasonable price too if you ask nicely…he did my old set a while back.

I checked his shop a few weeks ago and he had a full F set for +3200 or so if I remember right.

Last edited:
Yep. Bought a set here a week ago.
Auktuma is your man. He usually has it in stock at his apt in one of his shopkeepers (the one wearing Ghoul😉). Or PM him in-game and he’ll craft it for you. Very reasonable price too if you ask nicely…he did my old set a while back.

I checked his shop a few weeks ago and he had a full F set for +3200 or so if I remember right.

Thats actually where I discovered that Ghoul is a real thing still xD But thank you guys!

I even wrote Auktuma but he didnt get back to me yet. I didnt understand the prices and felt they were all over the place but i rechecked and he just priced higher TIR ones higher, which makes sense but I didnt notice that at first.

Well I have a set now, and am verrrrryyyy happy! Thanks again guys!

*closed*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back