License to exploit renewed

Status
Actually I think Foudil is right!
Watch out BA, I come for you!!! :mad:

Stop drugs Rony, now I underdstand all that shit !

Thats a random bug, atleast to my knowledge. Actually in the picture foudil posted he came bugged that way at fort during LG and started destroying fort structure without giving us possibility to defend.
That bug which I saw only several times in random occurrence dont allow you to shot like the bubble exploit. Most memorable was when it was used by Immortal from CK to defend their land (I think I have movie or pictures somewhere - prove that we ever defended out land with such bug pls..).

The bubble is an exploit, foudil used for more than a month now, along with this friends, and unlike that bug, he can shot without being shot. The problem with bubble exploit is that it can be used any time (it exploits a game feature), the user can shot and he cannot be shot back. Its very similar with using vehicles for reload exploit which was abused some time ago till ma fixed it.

So we told Outlawstar about how he is bugged.. couldnt he have relogged? why did he have to run there without any armour on for 40 mins straight?
If you use a bug to your advantage you are exploiting as well.

The problem with bubble exploit ...., the user can shot and he cannot be shot back. .....

False !
As soon as you shoot, you can be shooted too, it's in two way.
But you must shoot quickly that s all.
BA are so slow to shoot :silly2:

I will tell you something about Rony that make me laugh a lot lol
My mouse is configured in a very hight sensitivity, then I can move very quickly my avatar.
I was fighting against Rony and he couldnt reach me with his weapons, then he cryed that he will report me for using an external program to move so quickly ! LOOOL
At this moment, one thing was sure, this guy dont work in computer loooool
Using an external program to avoid a shoot in Entropia LOOOOOL

Rony, if you dont understand something just ask to people who know and stop cry EXPLOIT !

Last edited:
False !
As soon as you shoot, you can be shooted too, it's in two way.
But you must shoot quickly that s all.
BA are so slow to shoot :silly2:

I will tell you something about Rony that make me laugh a lot lol
My mouse is configured in a very hight sensitivity, then I can move very quickly my avatar.
I was fighting against Rony and he couldnt reach me with his weapons, then he cryed that he will report me for using an external program to move so quickly ! LOOOL
At this moment, one thing was sure, this guy dont work in computer loooool
Using an external program to avoid a shoot in Entropia LOOOOOL

Rony, if you dont understand something just ask to people who know and stop cry EXPLOIT !

Since the system isnt designed to work this way, the server will not send to other players your movement realtime, so bubble will stay on you after you shot and also we will see you doing funny moves you dont do on your computer, so most of the time we will just waste our shots. Just look at first video at 5:15 - 5:20 time and see what we actually see..

Since the system isnt designed to work this way, the server will not send to other players your movement realtime, so bubble will stay on you after you shot and also we will see you doing funny moves you dont do on your computer, so most of the time we will just waste our shots. Just look at first video at 5:15 - 5:20 time and see what we actually see..

OMG !! Rony know what is a server and real time :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
Rony, you are too slow !!! Dont try to find an explication that you dont understand yourself and go do your trade irl :yup::yup::yup:

Btw, what do you think about my new toy svempa XT tier 10 lool
2 shoot and nibb down :)

Look your video at 2min02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBnZpnZspXo&feature=relmfu

this will confirm you that i dont use buble to kill your socmat ;-)
Not my fault if you are noob :)
I killed the cameraman loool

Last edited:
OMG !! Rony know what is a server and real time :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
Rony, you are too slow !!! Dont try to find an explication that you dont understand yourself and go do your trade irl :yup::yup::yup:

Look your video at 2min02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBnZpnZspXo&feature=relmfu

this will confirm you that i dont use buble to kill your socmat ;-)
Not my fault if you are noob :)
I killed the cameraman loool

lol...
{removed}.... you should stop taking those stong pills...or start taking them again...

Last edited by a moderator:

If you are talking about today, I was talking to phone with my wife, with EU window half a screen, only one hand on mouse and no keyboard, when three or four of you start running towards me. I killed first to come to me, then I saw you behind, I start shooting you as well, but I was only half focused and I was 1 millisecond too late. I can provide log files as proof.. :)

If you are talking about today, I was talking to phone with my wife, with EU window half a screen, only one hand on mouse and no keyboard, when three or four of you start running towards me. I killed first to come to me, then I saw you behind, I start shooting you as well, but I was only half focused and I was 1 millisecond too late. I can provide log files as proof.. :)

Yes, please. WE NEED YOUR WIFE TO COME HERE AND SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT YOU WERE ON THE PHONE WITH HER! also we need your chronometer to show the 1 millisecond.

Ali Baba and the 40 noobs :lolup:

belza and his lack of witty comments has to use curse names. :lolup:

Go see that I'm wrong and it's not Ali Baba and the 40 noobs now are 41 :duh:
:lolup:

Yes, please. WE NEED YOUR WIFE TO COME HERE AND SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT YOU WERE ON THE PHONE WITH HER! also we need your chronometer to show the 1 millisecond.

Lol..
EU logs nibs, proving that I killed someone and then I got shot..

2012-04-02 13:26:31 [Team] [Daniel DAN Jagiello] more lol
2012-04-02 13:26:31 [Local] [] You take 62.6 points of damage.
2012-04-02 13:26:31 [Local] [] You inflicted 195.0 points of damage.
2012-04-02 13:26:31 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed dejune using a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-04-02 13:26:33 [Local] [] You take 117.8 points of damage.
2012-04-02 13:26:33 [Local] [] You inflicted 236.7 points of damage.
2012-04-02 13:26:34 [Team] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni was killed.
2012-04-02 13:26:34 [Local] [] You take 123.2 points of damage.
2012-04-02 13:26:34 [Local] [] foudil ElSalsero killed Jhony Rony Macaroni using a Svempa XT (L).

I was eating sandwich with one hand and drinking a beer with another !
Guess with what I killed you LOOOOOOL
MY d......

lol...
Mustafa alibaba .... you should stop taking those stong pills...or start taking them again...

Egrim,

Go to see if there is one "Mustafa" who live near you and insult him as you do with me.
Dont forget to give your goldcard to your friend Belza.
Adios :rocket:

Last edited:
I was eating sandwich with one hand and drinking a beer with another !
Guess with what I killed you LOOOOOOL
MY d......

As small as it was it could be only your dent, I hope..

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Can someone close this thread it will never finish :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Perhaps you should tell how says it Ali Baba Close the thread sesame :lolup:

Perhaps you should tell how says it Ali Baba Close the thread sesame :lolup:

Ali Baba and the 40 ... make me laught, I take this as a joke.
Stay in this way it's more fun.

But dont do like Egrim who is a pur racist and make me think really bad things about him.

:dunce:

Ali Baba and the 40 ... make me laught, I take this as a joke.
Stay in this way it's more fun.

But dont do like Egrim who is a pur racist and make me think really bad things about him.

:dunce:

Everything is humor, called psychological warfare :laugh:
And I do not have any racist here,maybe you say that the frustration of not being able to be better,to us just like we laugh at you :lolup:

Okay guys, keep the insults non-personal. Is it that hard to act like adults or is this just a general trait of pvpers?

This thread has degenerated into hysterical racist insults.

The post's mocking the op's race & religion are abhorrent, and it is sickening.

Shameless. You people are absolutely disgusting.

Oh grow up you lot.

Closing this thread as ultimately it is going nowhere but down.

Status
Back