License to exploit?

Status
The main issue here is, no attempt to destroy the Main Control Room was made.

It was an attempt to decay, annoy, piss off, mob train and crash the guys outside watching and/or protecting/fighting.

Stop crying BAHQ!!!

1st - To do something he must first destroy control room... No mobs can go inside the buildings..
So its only your stupidity that you are standing outside getting your armor decayed by foudils mob trains.

The objective is inside...

2nd - He was alone lol... go stay on the roofs and just shoot him down.. Whats hard on this? No mobs can go to roof...

3rd - Alina , how dare you help BA? Next time you go with us against them! ;)

4th - We will welcome you in our next LG attack Foudil, last time UU had shitted in their pants.. BA would be much easier ;)

my 2 cents ...

lol at BAHQ

You call yourself a top soc ??? Pathetic if you as a soc can't even handle one person ... ... For that fact alone you should be thrown out of the top socs imo - and yes, I am being serious.

Foudil is creating a lot of decay, MA would be nuts to ban him, and on the basis of what anyway? Its Landgrab, you are meant to fight against each other ... For that the winner gets an LA generating taxes. So foudil brings mobs, big deal, if you can't even handle that, maybe you shouldn't participate in LG

Sorry, but a thread like this from a supposed 'top' soc ... laughable.

Wants next, Warrants complaining foudil is brining hordes of snables when they are teaming up to take down a snarg??

lol ... Glad to see that at least foudil has understood the meaning of LG

Angel

I have to learn more about LGs. From this thread sounds like it's mighty fun.:popcorn:

:sniper::cry:

4th - We will welcome you in our next LG attack Foudil, last time UU had shitted in their pants.. BA would be much easier ;)

*gives PW3CKA a paper tissue , here wipe off the brown stuff on your nose*

Ive known foudil for many years , i mean really known as in getting to know him really good.

People have no clue who foudil really is , and how he reacts when you start to question his authority.

Cant really blame the rest of his followers , they just dont want his anger and ego pointed at them :)

I remember when he was looted in pvp4 once by someone , after that he killed all members of that soc , no matter where he saw them or what relations he had with them before that incident , he kept doing this for 6 months, fucking over alot of people who were his friends , just to punish the person who looted him once in pvp4. ( not sure how he came to the conclusion that the looter would be punished from him killing everyone )

This shows a really big ego , who always puts himself on top of all.

He can be nice , friendly , helpful and really really cool , if it serves his purpose.

If someone gets in his way , he will crush them without a doubt.

cheers

ermik

You miss the point guys.
If this is not banable offense, we will like to start this activity too. We will count how many times per day foudil is allowed to use it, then we will do it daily against strategic target we chose on calypso or space, players or locations.
:wise:

I just asked if a special license is required, or not..

Fun thread.

Seriously, there is one important thing for all of us. That CTD. I suffer from it time to time, maybe cuz of that "exploit", which happens near me? It is only when someone doing that on my radar, or can be just right after edge of it?

Is that exploit exists long time ago?

As soc with high skilled people, BAHQ, you must not have a problem with a solo mob-trainer, but if there really is that CTD-on-demand - firstly you need to spam MA with support cases and complains.

*gives PW3CKA a paper tissue , here wipe off the brown stuff on your nose*

Would be boring without big mouthing..

Imagine:

Cons: Hello BA, so we are here

BA: Hello Cons, so are you ready?

Cons: Yes BA, so we are proceeding with attack

BA: OK, carefully over that main gate

Cons: Thanks, we are going inside

BA: OK, we are starting to shoot, sorry for the casulties

Cons: Nah, thats fine.. We are returning fire ok?

etc...

This is not the style we want..

So i rather tell you again, be prepared to loose your LA nups ! ;)

Oh and CTD on demand sux.. Lets see what is the cause. If its caused by one person with intention to do it its certainly an exploit.

Oh and CTD on demand sux.. Lets see what is the cause. If its caused by one person with intention to do it its certainly an exploit.

Our plan is to once you get our claim, bring a huge train of mobs and use the valkyrie CTD exploit to win our claim back.

Because thats exactly how foudil and friends went about the last two LG's we defended.

He wasn't alone, so stop suggesting or implying he was.

</sarcasm off>

Because I have no reason to do so, I am not interested in foudil at all, except if he comes in my nearby with mob trains or crash me to desktop 10 times. As soon as he stops this I will forget his name, I promise.

I was just thinking that this was an option for two ppl that loves pk more than any thing else to show the whole comunity who is the tuffest PK'er in a one vs. one fight.

Maybe in a round best of 15?

Im sure ther will be a lot of audience that would like to see this battle - just stop using words and let the guns speak.

As i understand you two are almost equal gear and hp wise?? Ok as i know you have a T10 and Foudil only a T6 gun.

Maybe even you can sell tickets :)

my 2 cents ...

lol at BAHQ

You call yourself a top soc ??? Pathetic if you as a soc can't even handle one person ... ... For that fact alone you should be thrown out of the top socs imo - and yes, I am being serious.

Foudil is creating a lot of decay, MA would be nuts to ban him, and on the basis of what anyway? Its Landgrab, you are meant to fight against each other ... For that the winner gets an LA generating taxes. So foudil brings mobs, big deal, if you can't even handle that, maybe you shouldn't participate in LG

Sorry, but a thread like this from a supposed 'top' soc ... laughable.

Wants next, Warrants complaining foudil is brining hordes of snables when they are teaming up to take down a snarg??

lol ... Glad to see that at least foudil has understood the meaning of LG

Angel

yo All , it was no attempt to take LA's , i think forum is good place to talk about to figure out in greater community what is good to game what most wants and maby it hellp MA take solutions ,
in this case i have right to dont like CTD's and over and over TRAINs im not sure it will be smart to allow this cause i already imagine what will hapen if we replay tactic using 30 + ppl to start gather trains to use on others EU customers in difrent events,missions,space,citys,tp etc i think EU lost magic of PK and community my 2 pec peace.

Well said Menace, BAHQ a bunch of PUH-SAYS for sure.

Jedi
Force Majeure

LOL thanks for your -rep saying "stfu fucken nib."
I don't know what a nib is, but if it's a compliment I will thank you :) If not please do tell me what it DOES mean!!

Regards

You miss the point guys.
If this is not banable offense, we will like to start this activity too. We will count how many times per day foudil is allowed to use it, then we will do it daily against strategic target we chose on calypso or space, players or locations.
:wise:

I just asked if a special license is required, or not..
THANK YOU for comming up with the main topic

You must have.... you neg repped me! Typical BAHQ member I guess.... LIAR

Ouch! Yeah I said it..... Probably ONE of the many reasons why he's donkey fucking you with mob trains. You're all a bunch of two faced, whining, crying, dip shits.

Menace

P.S. To the rest of BAHQ.... before -Rep'ing me for this post maybe consider putting a leash on your fellow SOC m8's so that they don't embarass your entire society by contradicting themselves.

the -rep was 'cause you are an ass that went off topic just 'cause you have some issue with BA.
If you have a problem, make another thread.
The point here is: Are we allowed to keep going against the EULA like that?
Thats our point.

I was just thinking that this was an option for two ppl that loves pk more than any thing else to show the whole comunity who is the tuffest PK'er in a one vs. one fight.

Im sure ther will be a lot of audience that would like to see this battle - just stop using words and let the guns speak.

As i understand you two are almost equal gear and hp wise?? Ok as i know you have a T10 and Foudil only a T6 gun.

I alrdy saw this at the rig
Foudil+some frenches+TC VS Rony
I dont think its worth the chat log by my side, since you will say its biased or manipulated
And that t10 gun? Not true, instead of him buying tanks and shit like foudil did, he could instead buy a scanner and scan his actual gun.

Basicly he moaned like a bitch because he was owned.
Like he does with belza, and belza, unlike him, doesnst has a mod fap which is a huge add in pvp

Now on a clean post

My main point is,

Are we allowed to exploit like some?
I even supported MA asking what's the reward of being a fair player?
Because being a "dirty" player isnt bringing any downs in my eyes.
I still see a lot of exploiters , like I saw foudil's buddy's weeder and ddsuper exploiting on Warlock using VTOL
Which prints i will post later.
Whats the point of taking the decay and lose ped, if we are better off saving peds.

Whats the point of fighting in a LG is some random guy crashes you and you can lose the claim without a chance to smoke them?

I would just like to see a ticket from MA showing us and giving us a reason to keep loyal and respectable to the main "clean causes" of the game.

As for me, I keep playing fair.
But i keep losing peds past months.
If MA doesn't do a shit about it, whats the point?

This is not a personal gripe at Foudil as so many posters here are feeling, he's quite easy to kill :ahh:

The problem is the fact that these tactics/exploits are being ignored by MA, constantly ignored until its aired in public and yes we have sent many support cases.

Now on a clean post

My main point is,

Are we allowed to exploit like some?

YES you are allowed BUT, it depends on MA mood on the day when you get reported LMAO.

On Entropiaforum Kim form MA clearly said using vehicle storage in lootable pvp is ABUSE/EXPLOITIVE, yet unlike the MJ ban for the VTOL, they allow this to continue OR did (Not sure if it been fixed yet), with no one being banned. SO they clearly admited vehicle storage was a Exploit, yet ppl allowed to keep on doing it... (look up the thread yourself )

So as i say, what is acceptable just depends on MA's mood on the day....

So, the summary of this thread is, pick a side. Either:

BAHQ are a skilled soc, ppl should be able to break whatever rules they like to harass them, due to their own ineptitude.

OR

People should not be allowed to exploit game mechanics to ruin the game experience for others that are playing the game as it was designed.

Spoiler: Choose the opposite option to rockstars and just let them destroy the rep of their own planet.

So, the summary of this thread is, pick a side. Either:

BAHQ are a skilled soc, ppl should be able to break whatever rules they like to harass them, due to their own ineptitude.

OR

People should not be allowed to exploit game mechanics to ruin the game experience for others that are playing the game as it was designed.

Spoiler: Choose the opposite option to rockstars and just let them destroy the rep of their own planet.

I've seen all LA holding SOCs use the Pitbull exploit around thier LA markers. The top 4 SOCs didn't have a problem with exploiting then.......
When an entire SOC is involved in an exploit to hold a land area everything's fine. When 1 person is involved in an exploit it's the end of the planet.

Menace

was so funny :)
People was very angry :silly2:
trox1.jpg

hm and then is your fun if ppl going angry about you? Ok, is your Karma!

Forced CTD is a very serious exploit, which is probably banable to 100% if proven. The reason for that is, that you deny a person the service provided by MA without having a right to do so. If it's proven through some sort of log, that it really was used with full intent, there can be no other answer then a full ban. Otherwise MA would make itself vulnerable, if some sort of damage would occur through that.

This would be a great fun for a lot ppl:) where can i buy a ticked?

Did MA drop the EULA lately? Or certain players have licenses to exploit EU at their wish?
Certain players have always appeared to have the right to exploit imho, not just with this incident, but a lot of other things as well.

So as i say, what is acceptable just depends on MA's mood on the day....
Agree 100% with you on that, unforuntately.

I remember very well in one support ticket I sent in about 2 years ago that showed explicit examples of massive exploitation by a certain individual who was using multiple avatars to run multiple socities (who is still doing so today since they handed off their gold card to someone else knowing they might pick it up again later on, etc., and this individual was actively using at least 3 avatars at one point in time, 2 of which are still present in EU today actively being used), MA's response to the ticket said something like "Thanks for sending us this info, but this is all old news from the past and we don't know what to do with the info you have provided even though it is a clear violation of the eula. Have a nice day." I sent in some follow up tickets later with additional screenies and things showing more recent activity, and got the old cut and paste that said the info is being forwarded to another department, and nothing has been done about it, or likely ever will be.

Last edited:
I still don't see why you are allowed to exploit when they are 10v1?

Being outnumbered now allows you to exploit game mechanics?

Just trying to understand your point of view...

ROFL LOL

Thread: License to exploit?
stfu you fucken nib.

Force M. Thank you for your time, It's adorable to see you attempt to do... something?

It's ok you can closed the thread now I have received a message from MA.
GG to all BAHQ for your work in team :beerchug:

Hi,

We must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and causes unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

It's ok you can closed the thread now I have received a message from MA.
GG to all BAHQ for your work in team :beerchug:

Hi,

We must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and causes unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

They are asking to you to stop frustrating BA :D My brain was taking me too much pain, trying to sum up all i had to say about this subject, now lets report again so any kind of vehicules won't have acces to the 30meter radius (+20 extra meter) near the claim then everyone will be happy

Quick Mobtrain Facts :yup:

The issue of mobtrains has always been a problem issue for MA. Here are some examples:

Knuckles got a temp ban while using drones to skill up for LG. Seems some of his mobs he was training broke ranks and attacked other close hunters. By all accounts, he wasn't intentionally training folks, he was just being his usual rude self. :laugh: But the problem was he did it over and over again, by many accounts. (debateable, but old issue, so we'll skip it.)

Mercury's done a lot of mobtrains. In fact, check his YouTube account and you'll see all 4 videos are mobtrains. He's even done a few righteous trains during land grab.

However, the biggest difference is that each of these instances were a "one time" deal. He usually didn't repeatedly mob train opponents. (Not saying he never did, just saying he knew when to stop.)

There are others cases where other high level soc members were mobtraining.

What did Marco say about this?
Generally mob trains are allowed.

BUT, if the purpose is only to cause grief then it is not. Like "Haha, you loser, I steal all your mobs just to piss you off!" *insert Nelson "ha-ha"*

There is always a fine balance.

So how would this be interpreted in PVP situations? By definition they're used to "cause your opponent grief" in an attempt to kill them. However PVP seems one of the more useful places to make a train.

A PvP zone is kinda "all bets are off". But still, it is not allowed to ABUSE another participant just because it is PvP. On the other hand, PvP is a place where you always risk getting killed, so that in itself is not abuse.

In short, it's fine so long as you don't "abuse" the activity. And based on BA's comments, that's what happened here.

I'm sure Foudil will find plenty of other ways to continue this lil war. BA is not known for being "lovable". :laugh:

Gotta love PVP.

Last edited:
In the end, here is the issue. Foudil, his toadies, and a couple other ancillary societies who could not capture land on their own have decided that LG is the best place to attack the BlackAngels, not so much to gain land, but to maximize our irritation. If this were a case of repeatedly coming to LG and trying to kill us, with or without mob assistance, then this thread wouldn't exist. In this case, however, these players are using a known bug, namely the one where destroying a valkyrie causes most if not all avatars within radar range to CTD as a PvP tactic. This tactic is just barely on the legal side of hacking someone's computer and messing with their mouse while they try to play the game. The mobtrains would not be as important except that they are being used to attack BlackAngels avatars during the 60 second period between our CTD and system logout. If we were able to shoot the things, it wouldn't be as much of an issue, nor would any attack by Foudil and his noob menagerie.

As BlackAngels, regardless of what you think of us, we try to participate within the set rules of the game. This puts us at a disadvantage when someone uses bugs and exploits as part of their strategy. If it is ok for Foudil to use that bug/exploit to his advantage (it seems MA says it is NOT), then we should be able to do the same. Assuming now that it is NOT ok for Foudil and Co. to use the valk-kill exploit, then they should either cease using it, or be banned for doing so.

Status
Back