Question: lifestyle of the rich and famous

• Thread starter Deleted member 71093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 71093

im curious

would any uber avatar be willing to share his/her in-game net worth and/or game "routine" ?

excluding skills, what is (approx.) the total worth of your avatar?

including consumables, armor, weapons, basically everything in inventory + storage except skills?

what do you "have" to do in a day? manage your shop, craft stuff for the shop?
how do you prepare for events? how do you set your prices?

etc etc... i guess im wondering how the playstyle is "up there", if its any different :D

screenshots are always a plus :D

mine is only about 7k, excluding skills. slowly chipping out before starting rebuilding for many reasons :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i can confirm that i am denying confirming being an IRS agent

and dude you're like the prime target for my post. come on spit it out how much money you got mate :D make us drool!

Someone posted a screenshot recently of their storage worth and it was 1million ped. Just can't remember who did it

and that is just the TT value :D
Messi have it in his pictures here on PCF. A bit over 1m total in TT value. And I would say we all can smell some MU.
Photoshop? I don't think so 🤣

The title says "lifestyle of the rich and famous" then you ask if any Uber would share/show their net worth.

That is 2 completely different things. :p

The title says "lifestyle of the rich and famous" then you ask if any Uber would share/show their net worth.

That is 2 completely different things. :p
eh i dont know english isnt my first language

for me its kind of the same thing lol but i added precisions :)

just wondering how large is the gap between "normal" gameplay and uber-efficient-good-at-everything gameplay :p

i can say for sure i have exactly 750 ped worth on my account

as the platinum founder pack is the only thing i've ever spent on and i doubt i have been able to generate any additional wealth...for now

"I am not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice, just me restating what is on the IRS website which is linked. Be sure to do your own investigation and do not rely strictly on my statement."

For all those commenting about the IRS. Legally anything you own in Entropia does not count as an asset, physical or virtual, because mind ark owns all in-game assets. It is only upon withdrawal to your bank account that your posessions in entropia become taxable, but even then only as capital gains due to the Notice 2014-21.

As long as you do not withdraw you do not have to report it to the IRS. There is also a way to use Entropia to avoid income taxes legally for those in the US.

personally speaking its none of ppl business what is my avatar value or the one of someone else

i am for sure not an Uber, my Avatar is worth 32% more than my deposits with a M2M error of 2%

this is such a boring community lmao
LOL

i almost agree with this one... any discussion i have regarding events or activities in-game are always shut down with "not worth it" or "too expansive"

i get that making ped is fun but...is it really ALL there is to the game? no place for "just-for-fun" stuff?

this could've been a fun thread to follow as a new player... :baby:

LOL

i almost agree with this one... any discussion i have regarding events or activities in-game are always shut down with "not worth it" or "too expansive"

i get that making ped is fun but...is it really ALL there is to the game? no place for "just-for-fun" stuff?

this could've been a fun thread to follow as a new pIlayer... 
I think there is a large silent majority who play for fun, certainly judging by those who turn up to fun events or just in general chatter. There are of course big discussions on being efficient and making money, but I don't think its the be all and end all :)

The rich and famous don't play with avatars or dolls.

Doubtful if ubers will come here to brag..

Also, "Rich and Famous" "uber"

I think there is a large silent majority who play for fun, certainly judging by those who turn up to fun events or just in general chatter. There are of course big discussions on being efficient and making money, but I don't think its the be all and end all :)
The forums usually represent a small fraction of any games player base as most games nowadays have no true "Need" for a forum like they did 20 years ago when there wasn't world chats, or other QoL features.

So the players on here are usually the more involved player that likes to commit to a game more so than the general populace, or have an problem they could not resolve in-game. I deal with a lot of players that just don't use the forums because they never felt there was a real purpose to go outside the game, except when they had an issue so they took a look at the wiki for an answer and if they couldn't find it come here as a last resort.

Is there a way to see how many accounts are on the forum, and how many have been active recently? I am not talking about the 'currently online list' but like a full on list or number of how many accounts have been made on here. We could compare it to the numbers given by MindArk for player activity to compare % of forum users to players.

The forums usually represent a small fraction of any games player base as most games nowadays have no true "Need" for a forum like they did 20 years ago when there wasn't world chats, or other QoL features.

So the players on here are usually the more involved player that likes to commit to a game more so than the general populace, or have an problem they could not resolve in-game. I deal with a lot of players that just don't use the forums because they never felt there was a real purpose to go outside the game, except when they had an issue so they took a look at the wiki for an answer and if they couldn't find it come here as a last resort.

Is there a way to see how many accounts are on the forum, and how many have been active recently? I am not talking about the 'currently online list' but like a full on list or number of how many accounts have been made on here. We could compare it to the numbers given by MindArk for player activity to compare % of forum users to players.
Mainpage bottom left somewhwre
Desktop version

Mainpage bottom left somewhwre
Desktop version
It was bottom right for me.
Threads274,772
Posts3,805,774
Members58,304
Latest Member Operarium

How many of those 58.304 are active? This does not look like a forum with that many active users on it.

Back