Suggestion: Light Liquid Drought

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
should light liquid/lumis leach be this difficult to come across?
i have been told that as little as 10 ped an hour gets pumped into the game, is this a reasonable amount?
there's a list thats page long of BPs that use and then there is also every items in game that needs it for tiering.
there is usually less than 100 ped on auction at a time and its 300%-600%, i dont know about everyone else but this seems odd.

Does MA need to increase the amount being pumped into the game?

Last edited:
It ebbs and flows plus it probably has been moved around since the last update. I know I was finding it quite a bit then it dried out and then I started finding it again. It seems like each maintenance window changes parameters in some sense. All of this could be an attempt by MA to mitigate botting and resource monopolies or they just want people to pay a premium for certain resources. I know dunkel went down that path back in PE days.

It could also be that people are just holding onto what they find. I know I will be doing so until I can tier up some items.

rumor has it theres a few people trying to hit t7 on some big weapons.....

I don't get much light liquid when I mined.

should light liquid/lumis leach be this difficult to come across?
i have been told that as little as 10 ped an hour gets pumped into the game, is this a reasonable amount?
there list thats page long of BPs that use and then there is also every items in game that needs it for tiering.
there is usually less than 100 ped on auction at a time and its 300%-600%, i dont know about everyone else but this seems odd.

Does MA need to increase the amount being pumped into the game?
Lol what respectable source did you get this information from? I know for a fact that's not true!

agree 100%. Also, it's time to let the pyrite flow like water. Come on MA.

Let all resources flow like water, i want all down to <105% as i rarely mine and just want cheap stuff!!!! :dance: :dance:

why tier 7 has to be most expensive tier :(

Goodluck to the nanoblade guys on approaching this prick of a milestone! :D

Lol what respectable source did you get this information from? I know for a fact that's not true!

well go mine, lets say u found some stacked but then keep mining for more hours and lets see how much u get

If mindark didnt care what players thought then they probably wouldnt have made a suggestion/ wish list section on forum for people to discuss things they wished were different. So dont get butthurt because i have thoughts about what i feel could be better.

just voicing one of my concerns but this is not to say MA has to act on what i say, its up to them, but maybe if enough ppl feel the same way as i do then that may sway MA to adjust numbers by small %.

Just burned heaps of ped trying to mine it and didn't get a single claim on ark.

well go mine, lets say u found some stacked but then keep mining for more hours and lets see how much u get
coz MA is trying to tell us to stop tiering, stop using enhancers and because they can't put it in release notes, they just cut off the resources :D

613ecd.jpg

If mindark didnt care what players thought then they probably wouldnt have made a suggestion/ wish list section on forum for people to discuss things they wished were different. So dont get butthurt because i have thoughts about what i feel could be better.

just voicing one of my concerns but this is not to say MA has to act on what i say, its up to them, but maybe if enough ppl feel the same way as i do then that may sway MA to adjust numbers by small %.

The thing is that lately you only voice your concerns with thing that impact you. Day in day out its a thread of " I want X cheaper so I can tier", "I want to find easy Y cause I want to tier". Not a sinlgle F given if it affect the comunity...

The thing is that lately you only voice your concerns with thing that impact you. Day in day out its a thread of " I want X cheaper so I can tier", "I want to find easy Y cause I want to tier". Not a sinlgle F given if it affect the comunity...
learn how to read, where do you see me say i want?? im asking if that 10 ped per hour of light liquid thats pumped into the game is a sufficient number when literally every item in game uses this for tiering including the page full of BPs.

I don't really understand the tone in this thread. It's supply and demand...simple. Part of the reason the MU is so high is due to demand, yes. But it's also because Lumis can't be mined in significant amounts. Unless this one person knows of a magic spot that lets you mine hundreds of TT (which I highly doubt) then it's not like it really matters what the Lumis output is. Yes, the MU is very high, but you can't make a significant profit anyway because you can't mine much of it.

Just stop pretending. Everyone understood where you come from. You want to tier up your stuff and pay nothing in MU, gather everything yourself.

But that's the problem. The drop rate is so low that people can't really do that if they want to.

want to tier up fast = pay and don't complain. You know the drill.

you know most of us tiering gear would pay but fact is there is nothing to pay for since this mineral basically doesnt exist
it exists, on all planets, every experienced miner can tell you it does. First day after the mining update i made my own mining map of most of the planets, I can tell you it exists definitely on 3 planets, you just need to find your spot and grind it out

ive been paying 700% for tier comps and all the other materials MU so i dont get some of you ppl coming here saying i expect to buy this junk for TT. paying over 5000 ped in MU each tier so pls stop with your BS comments

Back