Suggestion: Light Liquid Drought

There are some cycles that I can't figure out exactly when they change, just because I can't be online 24 hours a day. But these cycles are repeated about 5-6, 11-12 days (maybe).

These cycles strongly affect the semi-rare loot. In the first 5-6 days the chances of picking up a rare item look very good, and in the second 5-6 days the chances are much reduced.

I mean semi-rare loot like Generic Fuse or ESI... especially ESI, can be seen pouring into the Auction for a day or two during these 5-6, then disappearing in the next 5-6 days.

Mining and crafting are not my professions, but the hunting patterns I know help me deal with these professions well. I do this very very rare, but I can't complain about the results. I just don't know the specifics in those professions such detail.

This semi-rare loot is not independent of loss as common prey. Maybe a limited personal amount during the wave period, I'm not sure, there may be many factors.

But especially in hunting, when I play with a semi-positive result (99-100% +), the common prey is very rare and I mostly take shrapnel, although the dynamic rate is good. While this during the same period does not affect this semi-rare loot.

All I need during this period is to know what I am hunting for.

I made these distinctions because I am not aware of the depth of this resource, nor do I know the places where it can be found. But if it's not on the wave, I don't think AMP would increase the chances of finding it. AMP would help drain this resource faster... if it's in a wave.

Maybe good miners are draining this resource, which affects you... just a guess.

I dont really have skin in the game here, but it seems the only worthwhile BPs that use it are: Ghost (only the L version tho? forget it), Level 6 amps, Pitbull, Quad-Wing, TK120(Not sure if peeps still use it).
I mean lots of other BP use it, sure, but alot of the BPs are either very special stuff (signs and such) or not used anymore or use very little Light Liquid (Quad-Wing uses 2 - 1.68Ped). So obviously most is used for tiering?

That said: even if only 10 Ped drop, thats 240 a day or 7200 per month. Thats what, not quite 4 of those weapons that use 2k for Tier 7? That actually seeeeeems like enough for normal times? Like, we have 5k hunters, I cant imagine soooo many guns being tiered to T7 every month. Right now is special cuz of all the Mod Nano Blades but tbh, I dont feel MA should balance around special occasions like this for you guys. Its annoying to have to wait and stuff but I doubt MA will spring into action on this, nor do I personally think they should. Seems like a specialty case, im always hesitant to change balance around those.

Cheers

That said: even if only 10 Ped drop, thats 240 a day or 7200 per month. Thats what, not quite 4 of those weapons that use 2k for Tier 7? That actually seeeeeems like enough for normal times? Like, we have 5k hunters, I cant imagine soooo many guns being tiered to T7 every month. Right now is special cuz of all the Mod Nano Blades but tbh, I dont feel MA should balance around special occasions like this for you guys. Its annoying to have to wait and stuff but I doubt MA will spring into action on this, nor do I personally think they should. Seems like a specialty case, im always hesitant to change balance around those.
Maybe for this time the game could actually be ...dynamic as they like to say 😀

10 nano, couple bp130, bc80, lr 60, a few maces and some claws, you have 20weapons needing to pass this stage in 2-3 months interval. The resource being in such demand it makes no sense to have it in such low availability. If they increase 10 times the qty released each wave, it will still be more than 200%. Atm it makes no sense to create this bottleneck.....

want to tier up fast = pay and don't complain. You know the drill.
why wouldn't people be able to suggest fixing imbalances - even if they have the $ to overcome it?
could say the same about your own claims of pyrite, "don't complain you know the drill"

on subject, these bottlenecks were always there, once opals, quite some of the tier components, now light liquid
perhaps this is what MA means by dynamic, something always need to be not enough and what's dynamic is that they change what from time to time :(

why wouldn't people be able to suggest fixing imbalances - even if they have the $ to overcome it?
could say the same about your own claims of pyrite, "don't complain you know the drill"

on subject, these bottlenecks were always there, once opals, quite some of the tier components, now light liquid
perhaps this is what MA means by dynamic, something always need to be not enough and what's dynamic is that they change what from time to time :(
I apologize if I offended you in any way, also I apologize to Ludvig for having to read all of this garbage.

There is no bottleneck or amount changed, it's just bunch of hunters talk about aspect of the game they don't understand.

I always say to my soc mates that are new to the game, this game is all about patience, if you don't have the patience, you will overpay stuff and eventually lose significant amounts of money due to selling for lower markup and buying for more markup.

I can notice that you are very patient with selling your all skills and items for over market price, not sure why you can't slowly collect lumis leach, there is at least 200-300 peds tt per wave.

I apologize if I offended you in any way, also I apologize to Ludvig for having to read all of this garbage.

There is no bottleneck or amount changed, it's just bunch of hunters talk about aspect of the game they don't understand.

I always say to my soc mates that are new to the game, this game is all about patience, if you don't have the patience, you will overpay stuff and eventually lose significant amounts of money due to selling for lower markup and buying for more markup.

I can notice that you are very patient with selling your all skills and items for over market price, not sure why you can't slowly collect lumis leach, there is at least 200-300 peds tt per wave.
Surely I am unaware about lumis leach collection, as well as a lot of other things in game!
But I have been tiering stuff to highest levels for years and can whole heartedly disagree that I am patient in matters of selling / buying stuff, others will surely agree with that having observed my actions in auction etc.
The only times when I have been patient is when listing my things that don't sell and I still have use for until they do.
However the lack of some components compared to others over the years is real and it becomes way worse in times like these when a lot of people are pushing some new weapons to their max potential.

It seems the droprate lowers depending on the current volume of said item ingame. Like the ESI example above, it pours in for 1 day and then drops for 5 days, untill the existing esi is used. I`ve heard several ppl blaiming the low dropr8 of Tiercomps on a few ppl hoarding it. Just speculations from my side ofc. ( ill gladly go offplanet lumis mining if som1 share a spot ^^)

Surely everyone with an UL item is keeping tier comps they loot. I have done this since i was 6 months old. I keep them because i use them or i trade them with soc mates for the other tier comps. Regarding Lumis Leech, it was dropping on me yesterday, only 3 or 4 drops and small amounts.

You can get lumis leech from sand king island

there is actually more tier 7 components (in TT) dropping per hour than there is lumis leach..

when is MA going to hire a balancing manager?

sometime this decade would be nice..

there is actually more tier 7 components (in TT) dropping per hour than there is lumis leach..

when is MA going to hire a balancing manager?

sometime this decade would be nice..
I think there is more people hunting than there's mining , pretty much explains itself there

should light liquid/lumis leach be this difficult to come across?
i have been told that as little as 10 ped an hour gets pumped into the game, is this a reasonable amount?
there's a list thats page long of BPs that use and then there is also every items in game that needs it for tiering.
there is usually less than 100 ped on auction at a time and its 300%-600%, i dont know about everyone else but this seems odd.

Does MA need to increase the amount being pumped into the game?
instead of moderating my posts how about you pass on this thread to MindArk officials.

there is 0 light liquid on auction.

:tapfinger

Back