News: Limbo

Limbo thats where many of us are that cant log into a game that MA seemed to be too lazy to test before releasing it :confused:

Not to whine, but

that was the worst gaming experience I have ever had yesterday. But on the bright side, I never thought I would be lost in the jungle at night on Calypso running in such a slow frame rate I might as well have been debris being pulled into a black hole.

This virtual version of a singularity is interesting. But I am to tired after yesterday trying to exist ingame to want to talk much about the details. I don't want to complain in the first place.

All and all I would rather be enjoying the game then doing that.

All I say is, incredible, absolutely frigging incredible.

A little better

Found my way to Port Atlantis, it's not so bad or overwhelmingly frustrating today. Of course Murphy's Law, now I have posted this, things will undoubtably go south again. ;)

Still getting my boss to install v10.0. I almost had it downloaded last night but ran out of time. Today I plan to download and test it with 3d Analyze and find out whether I can target mobs. It's a 3 hour download because I insist on playing WoW while I wait, but I should get to test it around 23:00 today. Have to work during that time anyway so I might as well go ahead and download it :silly2:

Limbo sound good

this title is cool for 10.0:

Limbo Version CE2

because 10.0 is dead for 99% of players...

I loved 9.4 version... :(

I wouldn't say 99.9%, the forum isn't half as full as it was when the servers were down, so that means lots of people are in-game. Those that aren't able to get in are just spending lots of time complaining on the forums, even though it won't get it fixed any faster. MA knows there is an impact on the players - you can bet they are working as fast as possible to make it work for as many people as possible, that is what makes them money after all.

I'm giving feedback, thrtr's a difference

Which is why I returned when things improved unexpectedly. There are very frustrating problems, but they got the graphics up in the map, and I did finally hunt today.

If I were Mind Ark, I would of done this differently, but this is their call, not mine or anyone else with sometimes a bit of critical feedback. I did deposit today, which I would not do if I were wearing a hair shirt over expectable bugs and virtual insanity that goes bump in PE servers. :D

The robot menace boss Scylla gave our top players a run for their money yesterday

should probably be changed to

"the robot menace boss Scylla gave our top players a LOT of money yesterday"
:laugh:

Goodbye Calypso

((IC)) YUS :yay: I revived back on earth! After all these years of trying, finally, I get out! I'm FREEEEEEE

((OOC))
I finally got v10.0 installed. I can't make it work at all.
I put $350 into EU over the course of one year. In a way I am actually glad to go back to paying $156 per year for my reactivted sub to That Other MMO... I do miss a few interface elements such as inventory size, but mostly I miss you guys. Spending a whole year without far fewer kiddies than usual was fun. Not $194 extra dollars worth of fun, but hey, that's why risks are called risks.

MA gets it right for MA

Which is why I returned when things improved unexpectedly. There are very frustrating problems, but they got the graphics up in the map, and I did finally hunt today.

If I were Mind Ark, I would of done this differently, but this is their call, not mine or anyone else with sometimes a bit of critical feedback. I did deposit today, which I would not do if I were wearing a hair shirt over expectable bugs and virtual insanity that goes bump in PE servers. :D

I note that that one of the things they got right is the ability to deposit.:rolleyes:

Does everyone realize that we will probably be the only players now.....how many ppl will download over 3 gig to play a game?:laugh:

Back