Selling: Limited Time New Years Investment Service Bonus (Closed)

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello!!! I am doing a Limited Time Bonus for investors in my Rental Service Fund.
The Limited Time Bonus is closed.

For every 20 shares purchased you get a free "Ghost Share". Each share costs 1000 PED. You don't own the share Ghost Share, but you collect the dividends on it as if you did. This guarantees a 5% increase on any dividends earned in 2023 AND you can use any shares you own as collateral to rent items in the Rental Service while receiving a discount on the rental fee!

"Ghost Shares" are given to you out of my pocket, meaning I am giving you one of my shares for your investment.
The qualifications to receive the Ghost Share dividends requires that your investment be locked in until 2024.
Anyone currently invested in my service that owns more than 20 shares may request to receive Ghost Shares, however this will also lock the investment in until 2024.
All purchased shares are GUARANTEED refundable.

The first year I ran my rental service it earned over 80k ped, or an 8% ROI for anyone invested in January.
Year 2021Total IncomeTotal Shares/ValueAvg Per Share/Month
Expense Fund80273.803010006.6895
3650.3430ROI Per ShareYearly Dividends per share
8.0274%80.2738

The second year of the service has earned over 12%, a 50% increase over the previous year.
Year 2022Total IncomeTotal Shares/ValueAvg Per Share/Month
Expense Fund122369.0535100010.1974
5030.5615ROI Per ShareYearly Dividends per share
12.2369%122.3691

I am looking forward to 2023!! I expect to see even more growth as I reinvest PED earned in more items for the rental service.
The Special Investment bonus to acquire the free Ghost Shares is over. Thankyou everyone who decided to become a part of the fund!

If you have any questions on how the fund works you can check out my thread here or send me a PM. I am working on a new thread as I have made a lot of changes and updates since I made that thread back in 2020.

Please keep all comments constructive and on topic. Have a wonderful New Year and I look forward to being able to provide you with the best service possible, Thankyou.

Last edited:
Well at least this is cheaper per share than CLD and the ROI seems promising. Considering it for the near future.
It was designed this way and offers the utility of being rental collateral. The goal is with enough people using the service, players can pay for the rentals out of their dividends and not have to put anything out of pocket. And for those that just invest for the dividends, since the the shares have a fixed value of 1k, there virtually no limit to the ROI as long as I keep adding more items and get more rentals.

and what stop you from running away with all the funds? Is this not the same as StevieB tried to do. What makes you different?
Xanato has basically formed a profitable business at this point. If he were to ever wrong a renter or investor everything he built would turn to ashes. It is the same reason you trust any business owner, they are successful and believe in what they do.

I personally would have no problem investing or renting from Xanato; I have thought about it several times. He has built a solid reputation and business, I have never myself seen anything about him taking advantage of anyone.

Have you guys invested?
Also, the question is... can he just take all the stuff and run, or what if he would die?
Yes i can try to take the stuff and run, but it would be very hard to do considering how many items i own. I would get reported for fraud and mindark would lock me and all the maket value would disappear since mindark only allows you to withdraw tt value if you get locked/banned.

I have backups in place in case i became incapacitated for some reason. I would want my family to get the money i have put into the game and earned. I was actually hospitalized last december through january and the service still ran until I got out. If i had died, the items would be sold and refund all shares and pay out dividends before any ped is withdrawn.

Like any investment there are risks involved. Stock markets crash. Cryptocurrencies are worth a fortune one day, nothing the next, worth a fortune again, and then nolonger exist. Storms destroy buildings or infrastructure. Its life. But i have done everything humanly possible to make sure everyone gets what is theirs returned to them in case I die.

Also i beleive i answered this in the FAQs on my other thread.

Investment = risk , that's how investments work. So if you dislike this oportunity, just don't invest into it?
StewieB Is noob with big mouth, preaching his sheeps, Xan have some history here in EU, that's the difference 😉

Have you guys invested?
Also, the question is... can he just take all the stuff and run, or what if he would die?
Yes I have invested 5k. Plan to do more once I get info on TWEN and work out my liquidity I will have spare from bankroll. I’m quite a conservative investor but have been very comfortable with this service, which is why I will be upping my stake.
Yes he could just run off with all our money, but I could also just run off and blow up an airport. I could do many things but I’m not gunna.

Getting my hands on more of these ASAP!

I've had Shares in Xanato for a little over a year now and am VERY impressed with what he's pulled off in that time. I forsee Mayhems becoming crazy business times for Xanato, and great times for us investors. Moving into the new year positive about this and making it my primary investment focus in my quest for better passive income.

Bump. Update! The new years special will end when Merry Mayhem 2022 Ends.

Have you guys invested?
To keep it simple, I'm invested at 28k, have been since Late Spring of 2021. If you have the ped that you can set aside and let it grow passively, I would recommend. The dividends are good, and you can collect it or roll it over to gain another share. And like Xanato said, he has contingencies in place if he can't be on, or worse if something does happen IRL. He is available in game or even on discord to answer question, etc. The fund has a great selection of items to rent, and having the shares to use as collateral is a great feature.

To keep it simple, I'm invested at 28k, have been since Late Spring of 2021. If you have the ped that you can set aside and let it grow passively, I would recommend. The dividends are good, and you can collect it or roll it over to gain another share. And like Xanato said, he has contingencies in place if he can't be on, or worse if something does happen IRL. He is available in game or even on discord to answer question, etc. The fund has a great selection of items to rent, and having the shares to use as collateral is a great feature.
Thanks Lou! For anyone worried about getting their investment back, Lou has requested to withdraw his shares and he has already received a portion of his shares and will be receiving the rest soon. I sincerely thank him for being a part of the fund and wish him the best in his endeavors towards his new goals!

Thanks Lou! For anyone worried about getting their investment back, Lou has requested to withdraw his shares and he has already received a portion of his shares and will be receiving the rest soon. I sincerely thank him for being a part of the fund and wish him the best in his endeavors towards his new goals!

And to add, my withdrawing from the fund, has nothing to do with Xan or the fund. My circumstances have changed, and I unfortunately don't have the luxury of passive ped growth. When it changes, I will be getting back in with the shares.

Back