Link List

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/pandi-pup-not-spawnable-on-other-planets.11640/#post-88477
=========
[h=3]Yog Pet Buff Issue[/h]In this announcement we’d like to provide a further update on the pet buff issue that was addressed last week.

Understandably, there has been intense community interest in this issue since the bug was corrected last week, in the form of forum discussions and support cases. We have had time to dig deeper into how the buff issue happened, why it was not caught by our normal testing procedures, and how it was able to persist for so long without being corrected.

The initial bug that allowed all tools and weapons to benefit from the reduced delay buff (rather than just excavators, as intended) arose in September 2018, approximately 6 months after the Yog pet was introduced. Subsequently over the next few months, several support cases were submitted describing the issue with varying degrees of detail.

Unfortunately, these support cases were not escalated to the testing and development teams and/or flagged with a sufficient level of urgency that reflected the seriousness of the issue. We will be taking steps to improve our internal processes to prevent such situations in the future.

As soon as the issue became more widely known late last week, we moved very quickly to correct the issue via a server hotfix. Note that for approximately 30 hours after the server hotfix, the Entropia Universe client still showed that the buff was affecting tools other than excavators, even though the server was not actually providing any buff for those items. This has led to some participants reporting that the issue has not been resolved, despite it having been resolved.

Along with the server hotfix which corrected the pet buff issue, Summer Mayhem scores for 12 participants were removed, due to the possibility that the incorrect pet buff may have been active during those sessions. Please note that those removed scores do not necessarily constitute clear evidence of cheating or abuse on the part of the affected participants. For that reason, those participants were not disqualified from the event, as some participants have called for. However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove those scores, even if it was not absolutely certain that there was an intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.

Additionally, some participants have demanded a review of the results from previous Mayhem events where the unintended Yog pet buff may have provided an advantage, inadvertently or intentionally. We will be conducting this investigation over the next few weeks, with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff.

Due to the unintended Yog pet buff being available for such an extended period of time, despite support cases that should have resulted in the issue being addressed, and considering that it is not possible to definitively conclude that use of the pet was in every case intended to exploit the buff to gain an advantage, MindArk has decided it would be unfair and impractical to punish participants who directly or indirectly benefited from the unintended buff, for example stripping prizes awarded in previous Mayhem events.

Once again, we want to extend our apologies for the confusion and inconvenience this issue has caused. We are continually improving our processes to hopefully prevent and minimize such incidents in the future.

Originally Posted Here
Hello,

I would like to use this opportunity to ask you to please tell us, if it's possible, about the destination of the funds resulted from players cost (TT) associated with tiering equipment, galactica mission, auction fees etc.
Are they going to CLD revenue, are they returning to the loot pool or are they company's profit?

It would be really great to end some myths regarding this topic. It's also a frequent question amongst younger players and we're unable to give a clear response, only what we believe, what the common sense and logic dictates. It would be great to have any type of statement in regards to this.

Magnus Eriksson:

All of the activities you mention would contribute to CLD revenue, assuming those activities took place on Planet Calypso or were performed by Calypso-tagged participants elsewhere in the universe.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just to let everyone know I've already reached out to Thanatos about helping to update CyreneSecrets.com

We're compiling the data for him and and will go over the other aspects of the site together so the map and information is up to date.

Cheers,
Kris

no insider info...

Amazing thread. Thank you for all the work!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nd-Plots-Map&p=3771609&viewfull=1#post3771609 isle of troy plots
=======
Thanks for thinking about me. I'm still here. Logging in a lot lately. Mostly keeping a low profile via the incognito setting. Exploring re-connecting with the planet and the Universe in my own way. I am always floored by the new people I meet and also the people I have known in EU for years and even decades. I'm humbled by the dedication and passion that I encounter.

I'm not at odds with Mindark at this time. They are focused on what they believe is best for the entire Universe and they are concentrating all efforts on that. I want to see them succeed for all of our benefits.

I took a big step back in Jan of 2017 for reasons which I posted somewhere, However the NDS team continued working very closely with the RT community to address Loot 2.0 issues and try other ideas.

The AI War Mission was really the last thing that I put my heart into and despite various controversies is the thing I'm still really excited about and hope to expand upon.

I may be somewhat delusional in the respect that I continue to believe the World needs Entropia Universe, of course Entropia Universe needs to continue to evolve significantly to appeal to the masses and to fulfill it's incredible potential. With so many people stuck at home with the global Pandemic and the growing impact of Climate Change, I still see the Entropia Universe RCE as an incredible economic proposition.

That's really what I think about and it's my number one preoccupation at the moment. I'm working on things that may or may not pan out, but I am very much engaged in it.

As far as Rocktropia updates are concerned I'm back to Square one at the moment, but I hope to get a few things done over the summer, but I believe I'm in a position to ramp up when the time is right...

The Rocktropia site is down and I wasn't very impressed with the Diagnosis as to why, so I decided to re-direct all traffic directly to the Sign in page for the time being. I've been thinking about changing the RT landing page anyway to reflect the direction I want to go. So it may get a make over before its live again.

I'm looking forward to a RT Deed/Share offering which I have been told is coming at some point. Again hopefully its not a fiasco, it would be in the best interest of the planet if it is equitable for the players and successful.

I keep an eye on the forums most of the time along with local and international news, so I do have a sense of what the Entropia Universe Citizens are experiencing and hoping for, I share many of the same hopes.

I'm not at all satisfied with what I have accomplished, I hope I can pull something more out of the bag to help Entropia Universe be all that it can be and to provide the opportunities it has provided to me to Millions more people around the world.. I am going about that in my own wacky way, maybe you will see what that amounts to if there is any substance to it.. I am somewhat over myself, but I'm not ready to give up, perhaps with so many epic failures under my belt I will discover a better version of myself and with that something of value to bring to the table.

In the meantime You guys and girls are rocking it, You are keeping this Universe and Dream alive and I don't know if you even realize how amazing you all are and what you are accomplishing. Truly You are all an inspiration.

And a shout out to Mindark, Entropia is an extraordinary Project and its absolutely remarkable that some of our avatars are closing in on 20 Years of age. NEVERDIE is of legal drinking age in the UK.. But I think i'll wait for the Coronavirus vaccine before I rush out to the pub to get him drunk.

END OF THE ROAD...

====== OR NOT.....---->>>

I'm a free player for quite some time. There's a bunch of methods to freeplay tho even in rookie chat you will rarely see other methods except first two. I tried to make a compliation of methods how to "obtain ingame currency by ingame means" that are available to newcomers and a bit more experienced players.

Disclaimers:
  1. Obtaining $ IRL and depositing usually provides better results especially if u're newcomer.
  2. These methods won't bring you a lot of peds. You may even lose your initial investment in some cases. You do that so you will know the game better in the process.
  3. Some methods require initial / recurring investments
  4. All methods have been tested, its not about "I've heard that works too so lets add it"
  5. Very basic level won't be covered. Find basic guide(s) on how to equip your sweat tool elsewhere.
  6. Some methods work well in combination
  7. Only repeatable methods are being introduced. Something like "Visit NI, get colorator, bleacher and falcata then return to Caly and sell it on the auction" isn't considered as a steady income thus not listed but mentioned. It actually gives highest one-time ped boost possible for newcomer.
Lets get started

1. Sweating

Investments
Initial: none
Recurring: none
Recommended: Aeglic Ring Adjusted (+12 hp, 30% faster hp regen)

How to do:
  • find up-to-date sweat circles locations(ask in rookie/planet chat for nearest teleports)
  • get all required teleports
a) u may find free rides to these locations on ocassion if u're in newbie area like Icarus
b) some may accept sweat as a payment for planetside taxi especially if u're newcomer
c) you may google "nisha tp runs" and try to get there on your own
d) if u're on Calypso and stuck in a remote outpost surrounded by mobs in the process - ask for help in #crt channel
e) sometimes Calypso Advisers may visit Icarus and open wormhole(s) to sweat circle
f) anything higher than 0.3 ped for such taxi is a no go.
  • participate in sweating events. Sometimes there are events which allow you to sell limited amount (like 1k) of sweat for much higher prices (providing u've meet the criterias and won the raffle / answered test question among the frst)
  • join #sweatinfo channel to keep track of such sweating events
  • u will have to hoard sweat and sell it maybe once a week if not on Caly/Ark or if u're trying to find a real buyer not reseller.
  • Mind Essence is a lazy way to "auction" your sweat if u don't like (or become bored of) direct trades

2. Fruitwalking

Investments
Recommended: Adjusted Harrier armor (gold pack) or Carona Jumpsuit (Carona mission), Maze Hammer (planet Cyrene -> Turrelion docks. U get one in exchange for 50k shrapnel), Hermetic ring Adjusted. Maximum acceleration bonus from items is capped on 25%.

How to do:
  • ensure u're in a 3rd person view and can see around 5 meters around in any direction, close/move any windows like radar, chat etc. for better observation. Detection radius is 5 meters, once detected fruit will stay visible within 7 meters
  • ensure graphics settings are as low as possible
  • you may fruitwalk in nighttime on sand / snow / other clearly seen type of areas only or else you risk to skip stuff
  • try to pick non-populated areas for less competition
  • try to pick flat areas for better visibility
  • Arkadia have twice as big amount of everything on average but spawns are half as rare
  • you will get 150-250 fruits per hour on average
  • fruits are visible when running so running is preferred method

3. Trading mind essence / nutrio bars
Harvested sweat may be used for making mind essence which is used in teleportation chips. Because of somewhat low MU it's being sold primarily by those who don't want to trade sweat directly. Fruits are being used in producing pet food

Investments
Initial: refiner
Recurring: around 11/12 ped per each 1000 sweat bottles / fruits obtained
Recommended: Imperium Resource Refiner B1

How to do:
  • buy 1000 Force Nexus / Sweetstuff per each 1000 sweat / fruit
  • mix that in refiner
  • put on auction
  • stuff sells faster on Calypso. use 3-4 day long auctions on Caly and 7-day long on Arkadia. Sell on other planets only directly or better don't at all
  • set buyout price slightly higher than weekly market value
  • if u're buying fruits try not to buy them higher than (nutrio_MU - Sweetstuff_MU-10)/10 ped/k as u will have to pay auction fees
  • Mind Essence is not lootable in space allowing you to gather sweat somewhere else. Nutrio bars are lootable

4. Swunting
U sweat the mob till dry then kill it. You get loot, sweat and defensive skills in the process.

Investments
Initial: weapon
Recurring: ammo, weapon repair / renew

How to do
  • pick mob with low damage, low hp and high level on your planet (see entropedia -> creatures) or Caraboks on Arkadia (every firebase academy or Celeste Quarry north)
  • mobs stop giving defensive skills after around 2 minutes, u want to sweat mob dry and kill it in that time to maximize defensive skills gained. Thus pick 20hp mobs at most
  • pick kill mission on that mob
  • using synchronization chips usually does not pay itself

5. Suicide running (somewhat nerfed after introducing progressive death timers)
You may use it not for gaining money but just to have some extra defensive skills

Investments
Recurring: Empty skill implants around 10 ped TT value

How to do
  • pick high lvl creatures (entropedia -> creatures)
  • find high lvl creatures near respawns / outposts / teleports
  • if near outposts make sure u have teleport chip or/and VTOL like sleipnir
  • approach mob, let mob aggro on you and kill you. You will sometimes get defensive skills on mob attacks.
  • repawn, regen hp and repeat
  • once having more than 11 ped TT value of Evade, Courage, Alertness or Ahletics (around 2000 lvl of skill) buy Empty Skill Implant, extract skill and sell skill implant either directly or on the auction (find guide how to extract skills properly)

6. Interplanetary taxi Calypso <-> Arkadia
Because two most populated planets so much easier to find travelers.

Investments
Initial: Quad-Wing Interceptor (L) + Space Thruster (L) + oil + Vehicle RK-5 + 1 ped TT of Welding Wire
Recurring: around 2 ped oil + 0.20 ped space thruster decay + 2 ped landing fee
Recommended: 1 common dung in cargo

How to do
  • your passenger must download space and desired planet
  • never a mistake to ask around 4 ped beforehand so u won't be losing much in case something went wrong
  • charge more for the trip if not EU/US prime time
  • passenger must not have any lootables onboard
  • relog is somewhat required after successful landing
  • use #space_flight and #space_travel channels to advertise

7. Cutting huge trees
Huge trees are most rare thus having most MU. Trees are used to craft composite planks which are used
on building land plots.

Investments
Initial: 70-80 ped to buy 14-16 Terratech ph-1. You will have 60-70 ped back while leveling until lvl6 in Resource Gatherer. Use that 60-70 ped to buy Terratech ph-3 UL
Recurring: ph-3 repair
Recommended: Adjusted Harrier armor (gold pack) or Carona Jumpsuit (carona mission), Hermetic ring Adjusted (movespeed), any ground vehicle + Exploration Hoverpod (Arkadia free vehicle, doesn't share spawn cooldown with other vehicles)

How to do
  • hover cursor over any tree to see if its cuttable fron higher distance than glowing yellow point marker so u don't need to approach each tree
  • upon leveling cut small and large trees found, write coordinates of huge trees
  • trees respawn at exact same coordinates, not necessarily same level, may be wise to track coordinates somehow
  • if on Arkadia, north of IFN Supply depot (carabok forest) contains most trees
  • upon reaching lvl6 try to sell small moonleaf boards on the auction if on Calypso and TT if on Arkadia
  • cut huge trees only with ph-3, don't waste it on lower trees
  • on average your decay will be 0.10 ped per attempt, you will be getting 1 long moonleaf board 0.06 ped TT value + 0.03 ped TT wood shavings. Feed wood shavings to TT and repair ph-3 with that money. Thus you will be getting around 6 ped TT of long boards for 7 ped decay of ph-3
  • sell long boards on the auction
  • cut huge trees on Caly only as there's currently almost no demand on other planets.
  • move between forests / tree groups using vehicle. if tree groups are sparse use Ark free hoverpod as well
  • cuttable trees on Calypso looks more light-green than non-cuttable versions of same trees. Ensure u have as high draw distance as possible.

8. Healing job
People hire healers while hunting so they could concentrate on hunting only and kill stuff more efficiently. Also healer may have more eco stuff than hunter may afford / have skills to use. Healers profit from ocassional tips and/or straight ped/hour tax in case they have good fap plus paying fap decay as well.

Investment
Initial: Free Vivo S10 upon finishing gauntlet stage 1 for the first time
Recurring: Vivo S10 repairs
Recommended: maxed Vivo S10 (Paramedic 5.2 level), 22 ped to keep Vivo S10 fully repaired, Hermetic ring, teleportation chip, VTOL, faster reload items

How to do
  • try to complete "grave errand" mission (requires flight to the volcano) to get a significant boost to Paramedic profession
  • when using "heal over time" faps like Vivo S10 make sure u don't overheal when not needed. Ask hunter if he wants to be healed immediately or in a more eco way to fully utilize heal over time effect
  • never let hunter's hp go below mob critical damage
  • all details about payment scheme must be discussed before first mob killed
  • never agree on conditional payment (pay if HoF, pay if instance finished within time etc.)
  • use #fap channel to offer services, always state on what planet you are.

9. Free teamhunting
Currently known: none
Must visit a website, register for participating in chat on time and win a draw. You will be given gun and ammo, will be shooting tagged mobs upon arrival

Investments
Recommended: open as much teleports on a planet as possible. Skills must allow using
Sollomate Rubio maxed

How to do
  • if received an item in case of global/hof trade with party leader immediately
  • shoot only mobs tagged by party leader or assigned tagger guy
  • u're allowed to keep all loot obtained in the process except valuable one. Party leader usually share ped value of this item among all team members

10. Free mining
Currently known: 1 mining job opportunity: greenleafmining.com
U receive free finder, extractor and probes, pick an area and start to mine. Then give mined stuff back. Profits/losses are shared on 50/50 basis. Must pass initial test on mining techniques in a form of test runs.

Investments
Initial: 200 ped, will be returned on quitting
Recommended: Adjusted Harrier armor (gold pack), Hermetic ring Adjusted, any ground vehicle

How to do
  • all mining advices/techniques apply
  • Arkadia only
  • weekend trades frequently got cancelled

11. Deeds (CLD, AUD)
U buy a deed and it brings you passive income either as a share of Arkadia Underground area tax (AUD) or as a share of planet Calypso profit (CLD) on daily (AUD) or weekly (CLD) basis

Investments: up to you

How to do
  • if u want to sell some deeds, split them and put unused in the storage before making transaction trade
  • note that deeds are the only stackable items that display its markup as TT+ so its very easy to auction 10 deeds for the price of one

12. Reselling
Buy low, sell high. Use either direct trade, auction or shops to buy stuff and resell directly / thru auction / at a shop as well on this or maybe even other planet

Investments: up to you

How to do
  • some stuff like Calypso Bone Sample have value in large numbers and almost no value at small numbers
  • some stuff from trade terminals on other planets may be valuable (yes even after VU 15.2) but not worthy to travel to that planet specifically for that item. You may buy this stuff in bulk and resell directly.
  • big stacks of stuff on auction usually have lower MU than smaller (as smaller stacks are affordable by more players). You may try to resell this in lower stacks or directly but care about listing fee in case of auction.
  • street trade offers are commonly either highly overpriced or highly underpriced
  • be cautious reselling real high MU% items on the auction as sales fee might eat you profit
  • prices are slightly higher when its not EU/US prime time and on lower populated planets thus u may squeeze higher than average MU. In exchange u risk your item not being sold at all so consider setting 7-day auctions in that case.
  • you might get frustrated easily dealing with near TT MU% items as u freeze a lot of peds for 1-2% MU

13. Rigs
You can pick stuff spawning near "rigs". Different planets have different options. All rigs are in yellow pvp area (u might get shot but not looted)

Investments
Recommended: Teleport chip (Nawa Temple on Toulan), VTOL

How to do:
  • Ask for locations in planet-specific chat
  • Ashi rig (Calypso) provides most income but heavily camped. On death u will revive at an outpost surrounded by mobs so have to either use tp chip or VTOL to get to the rig / teleporter
  • Rocktropia beer kegs have markup. Avoid pulling in mobs.
  • Arkadia rig is surrounded by oratan mobs. Must avoid mobs walking nearby rig. There is visual+audio effect on oil spawn.

14. Mothership repairs
You work as a repair crew member in a spaceship. You get specific repair skills then chip out and sell.

Investments
Initial: 8x Vehicle RK-5 + 40400 Welding Wire (around 160 ped) + Empty skill implant (20 ped TT minimum for around 180 ped)
Recurring: same
Recommended: faster reload items + skillpills

How to do:
  • Might not be profitable at all without skillpills
  • Must calculate all the prices beforehand, might not be profitable at current ESI/skill MU
  • Must consider 10% loss on skill gains while chipping out
  • Must consider auction fees on all skill chips before calculating projected income
  • Need 20 ped ESI at least to properly chip out (Vehicle Repairing skill must be chipped out last as it have most TT value)
  • Need at least 10 ped TT of Vehicle Repairing skill to properly chip out
  • Hard to have a repair run in non EU/US prime time

15. Hunting Vixens
You hunt Vixens on Rocktropia using HTT gun named Pistol(SA)(L) obtainable in HTT trade terminal. Approximately 5% of your loot will be Vixen Android Gear which can be sold for 400% MU atm.

Investments
Initial: some Pistol(SA)(L) + 6880 ammo (low grade) per each pistol
Recurring: same
Recommended: none

How to do:
  • Proposed gun have 1.0-2.0 damage thus producing least possible overkill on 10hp mobs providing maximum TT% return
  • Area is small. Many people are hunting. Consider creating/entering killteam to make killsteals less painful
  • 10 hp vixens are: Cyber Street Vixen Shy, Digital Club Doll Shy, Electro Dance Machine Shy, Glamour Girl Drone Shy
  • Consider direct trading as you will likely have small amount of stuff, plus escape auction fees, plus market on RT itself isn't as good
  • Only one android gear may be looted per single mob. That's why hunting only 10hp vixens yields better average MU

16. Hunting "AI"
You hunt AI mob on Rocktropia using provided gun (first one is free, next ones are for 0.50 in TT) and provided ammo. Upon completing 40 kills each day you will get 2 ped paycard (cash it in by selling to TT) and 1 ped ammo for the next day.

Investments
Recurring: 0.50 ped for new AI Hunter Pistol per each 4 days
Recommended: none

How to do:
  • AI mobs have bright green-yellow color, can be easily spotted from long distance and in a nighttime
  • You will also get pay stub card. It's promised that upon collecting 260 cards per year you get something as well
  • AI hunter pistol works only with provided ammo and not even with universal ammo
  • 1 ped of provided ammo is well enough for a daily quota
  • Approximately 1.5-3 hours required to complete that mission
  • 0.50 ped for next gun can be obtained simply by selling all AI mob loot
  • You may as well use any other gun to kill AI mobs
  • You may mix this with vixen hunting since respawning area is the same

17. Arkadia moon daily mission
This daily mission offers a reward of 2 ped universal ammo

Investments
Recommended: movespeed items: Carona Jumpsuit or Adjusted Harrier armor, Hermetic ring Adjusted, Maze Hammer.

How to do:
  • the mission requires you to visit 10 drill platforms
  • it's a good idea to use notes for storing coordinates of each platform entry point
  • time to complete the mission is around 20-30 minutes if running to each platform
  • there's nothing else you can really do on Ark moon atm

That's it. Hope that helps somehow.

upd#1: I forgot about rigs + #fap channel
upd#2: mothership repairing added
upd#3: lowlvl hunting added
upd#4: AI hunt daily mission added
upd#5: removed mentioning of external ped sites as it's not really "ingame means"
upd#6: Arkadia moon daily mission added

That is a very good question to be asking and the answer is not that simple actually. I have been using the auction very hardcore for 4-5 years now, and when I say hardcore, I mean spending a couple of hours on average each day browsing and checking listed items and their market histories. I'm not going to try to make a complete guide to using the auction right here in this thread, I'm just going to keep it very simple for now but if you want you can message me in-game and I can try to advise you regarding the specific items you are trying to sell.

Large stacks only:
There are some things that you should only sell in the largest stacks possible, like for example Metal Residue, Animal Oils/Hide and Socket Components. The majority of users of these things will typically be looking to pay the lowest mu possible and since they go through thousands of these things routinely, there really is no demand for the smaller stacks. That doesn't mean that smaller stacks never sell, they occasionally do, but I've had too many failed auctions to count at this point so I have totally given up on trying to squeeze out a little more money out of those things.

Smaller stacks welcome:
There are many things in the game that sell quite well in smaller stacks. Most of these are those things used in tier upgrades like for example Tier Components 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10. These Tier Components sell so well in small stacks that I don't even bother with large stacks anymore. Others would include Garnets/Opals, certain resources used in tier upgrading like frigulite and typo... Up to you to research what else sells in small quantities, just look at the market history and pay attention to the dotted blue line (can't see it on yearly graph but can usually see it on monthly or weekly).

Specific quantity:
Textures (and skins), as well as paint should be listed in multiples of 323. Your 323/646/969 stack will most likely sell before others since 323 is how many you need per field when coloring/texturing an item. So a user will favor the 323 stack as that means no leftovers.

If you don't have the quantities required, your options are to save in storage until you do, or find someone that's willing to give you a fair price for your loot. I often do this for members of my society and this is a win-win for us all as they can keep cycling ped and I can add these things to my stack and usually make a bit of profit on it when I auction it. There are traders at Twin Peaks that buy a lot of things. If selling at a discount to these guys means you don't have to depo, it is an option that should be considered (save the depo fees).

Cheers,
Legends

Hi guys and girls! I opened this thread for change a little the usual topics like "EU is a gambling game" or something like that. I did some time ago, a musical arrangement of Entropia login screen (my favourite musical piece in game), and i want share it with the comunity.

I dont do it for get likes or "for someone hire me", its only a hobby that i had some years ago.

I recommend lowering the volume a bit

I apologize if it is not the right place to post this.

Enjoy it!! :):)

========
There has been a lot of questions about crafting recently and a lot of experienced crafters have offered tips and information. But all of this is found in various threads and could prove very difficult to find again in the future.

So I offer you here quotes and links to all of this information, all located together here in one place.

Basics of Crafting (credit to Alukat123 for putting this info together):

FAQ about Residue (credit to Darkaner):

List of Boosted Blueprints (credit to Angel O2 Mercer):

What is all the fuss about Explosive Projectiles crafting on Condition (credit to Henry BabyOxide):

Where to start as a crafter (this one I wrote myself):

If there's any other post you feel should be linked here because it contains a lot of very good information about crafting, please let me know.

Legends

Last edited:
https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/toulan-mobs-collecting-complete-information.5941/ - toulan mobs

===
This was brought up to my attention on stream and I was asked to test as I had all three heal tools for it:

MOD 2350 >> shrapnel back
TT heal tool >> shrapnel back
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI >> no shrapnel

=================
================
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...oday-final-item-catalogue.277350/post-3720669 - Live auction (a little more successful than MMA Big Show's auction a few years back)

==============

September 1st, 2020
NI Release Notes

Hello Next Islanders! This VU we have a lot of content for you. Here are a few highlights:

A new pet known as “Asclarius” is available to players! It is obtainable via the Asclarius quest, which can be accessed at an NPC named Perik, inside the Ancient Greece Orpheus Cave. The instance gate stands next to him. Complete the quest to gain the core that allows access to the instance. Beware, the Asclarius pet is difficult to tame, but helpful at looting things! Enjoy!

Grab one of our new L Skyripper vehicles and fly around, checking out Next Island and Ancient Greece with an unobstructed view and delightful mobility.

Hunt our Gorgon wave and loot the amazing unlimited armor plates, Serpent’s Scale. Upgrade them at NPC Militiades, along with your Gorgon armor.

Graduate as a Next Island disciple and try out our new disciple reward, a full set of UL Seeker armor!

We will continue to strive to provide meaningful, fun, and engaging content for you, each VU. Thank you so much for supporting Next Island, and Happy Hoffing!

New Content:

• Created a new PvP zone in the water
  • A new boss mob for the PvP shark spawn is here, known affectionately as the Megalodon.
  • New texture to match the Gorgon armor
  • The craftable Skyripper flying vehicle
  • A new instance for taming of our new pet, the Asclarius
  • A multi faction daily with various tailoring BPs (5 clicks each) as reward.
    Can be started from Thebes Market/Oasis/Kamba/Sypherton Gardens/Tanzanite View/Crystal Peak
  • A quest to locate a sunken ship in Ancient Greece that starts in the harbor in the new player area
  • A quest chain for the New Elysian Order faction (N.E.O.) at Sypherton Gardens
  • A daily crafting quest for N.E.O. at Sypherton Gardens
  • A uniquely skinned mankini for the player who suggested this concept
  • A daily mining quest on Ancient Greece. The NPC is in a building in Thebes/Thebes Market area.
  • New clothing inspired by the Stel faction
  • New clothing (F) inspired by Ancient Greece
  • Disciple armor for NI graduates of the mentorship program
  • A full new selection of TT reskins
  • Some adjustments and rework of Caroline’s
  • A full suite of new Personal Legend Achievements for Next Island and Ancient Greece
  • Next Island’s first UL armor plates will be dropping from the Gorgon Wave. They are upgradeable via the Gorgon armor upgrade NPC, from the normal plate Serpent’s Scale all the way to Perfected Serpent’s Scale. They include a block chance, high impact and acid protection, and strong durability. *Block chance is bugged for the release, but it will be fixed in a patch by next week.
  • Detail and decoration added, filling out some areas of Ancient Greece and Next Island
  • Finished design and build of two player estates for Alaina Bonnie Knight and Buzz Erik Lightyear. Congrats and thank you!!

Fixed Issues:

• Fixed the wood planks at Crystal Peak
  • Adjusted position of TP closest to Agamemnion Estate
  • Added several new revive points into Ancient Greece
  • Adjusted a variety of ores and enmatters, including gold and dark lysterium
  • Adjusted the PvP land zone in Ancient Greece, per player request
  • Adjusted drop rate of minotaur horns
  • Adjusted drop rate of Okenite
  • Adjusted drop rate of Tanzanite
  • Adjusted drop rate of Purpurite
  • Holes in the ground at the Gorgon wave area fixed
  • Papoo spawns on NI adjusted, per player request
  • Decay rate of clothing fixed
  • Augmented Gorgon armor recipe fixed
  • Fixed the order of armor trade ins for the Gorgon Armor
  • Adjusted respawn timing on Brontes in AG
  • Fixed issue lake area near PvP zone in Ancient Greece
  • Regen rate on Zeus lowered a bit
  • Fixed issue where clothing was listed in the incorrect category
  • Flower quest adjusted to be a bit easier
  • Reckoning blueprint model fixed for inventory
  • Block Chisel name fixed
  • Avatar position in the combat boat adjusted
  • Enslaved Daudaormur damage adjusted. Penetration removed
  • Fixed an issue where the Bikini/Mankini textures appeared faded
  • The Daudaormur Texture Blueprint (UL) has been fixed to be (L)
Known Issues:

• Phenacite crystal drop rate needs adjusting
  • Improved fang drop rate needs adjusting
  • Building in the middle of the Gorgon Wave event causes issues with mobs going unreachable and then disappearing
  • Zeus, Gorgon, and Gorgon’s Shade do not show what level they are
  • Particle effects look strange

------------
In a world of constant misleading commentary, posts, and media (or people) with obvious agendas - I feel it is necessary for a rebuttal to a poor "log" of earnings on warp services. It is important to understand what it takes, at a very minimum, to make an investment of a privateer or mothership work. Considering the content of this post, please do not merge threads.

It is important that if you are going to keep logs, that you are keeping logs of all aspects of your activity. No free rolls, no neglecting of markup. It allows you to see what you are doing to your bankroll and perhaps that activity (crafting or otherwise), maybe isn't as good of an idea as you think it is.

Rebuttal of: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/cost-of-a-warp-flight-in-eu.277410/

Disclaimer: I do not own a mothership or privateer but have done warp services in the past.

Assumptions
  • 1 Jump
  • Not including weight restrictions and complications
  • No white glove planet pick up services from motherships, summon only
  • Cannot count crafting multipliers as they are not guaranteed and are therefore considered bonus if achieved
  • Does not include failed warps or Mindark bugs that require multiple warp jumps to compensate for the failure
  • Does not include pirate activity that adds defense costs, including but not limited to ammo, repairing, and payment to crew members
  • Does not include SI (ship armor) upgrades, often paid by revenue generated from warp activity

Equus - (42,000 PED outlay approx)
UL Warp Drive - 1 Use - 3ped TT
UL Thruster - 2 Uses - 0.18ped TT
Fuel spent for shuttling, warping, and planet movement - 0.60ped TT @ 102%

Cost Approx 3.8ped

Privateer/Motherships (35,000 to 150,000 PED outlay)

L Warp Drive 1 - 1 Use - 3ped TT @ 170% MU = 5.1ped total (see markup calculation for crafting or purchase)
L Thruster Use - 4 Uses - 0.36ped TT, 140% mu - 0.504ped total (unless using a summon alt)
Fuel spent for shuttling and warping - 0.04ped (more if atmosphere services) 102% MU - 0.0408ped total
Fuel spent for returning to planet (provider) - 0.50ped 102% MU - 0.51ped total

After markup, total cost of 1 warp is approximately 6.1548ped. Multiple jumps will not multiply thruster or fuel use but the margin is slim @ 7ped.

Warp Drive 1 (L) Crafting

Warp Drive BP per click -- 0.01ped @ 6000% mu --- 0.60ped
4 generic fuses -- 20ped @ 215% mu -- 43ped
10 Narcanisum Ingot -- 2.4ped TT @ 105% -- 2.52ped total
100 Lysterium Ingot -- 3.0ped TT @ 104% -- 3.12ped total
200 Standard Lever -- 3.84ped TT @ 134% -- 5.1456ped total

Each attempt: 29.25ped TT or 54.3856ped MU

On Success
Metal Residue - 120.76ped TT @ 100.9% -- 121.84ped total
Each warp drive = 50 warps @ 150ped TT total

Simulation

10 attempts, Given success - 40% (generous) = 4 successes
Assumes 6 failures, not partial successes - since those are variable, alterations to the warp drive MU price is slim, depending on near successes containing generic fuses

Base Cost: 292.50ped TT
Added Residue: 483.04ped @ 100.9%
Base + Markup Cost: 543.856ped + 4.34ped from residue = 548.196
Total TT of warp drives: 600ped TT (@191% mu, markup cost, the cost to get back/divided by total product -- 548.196/600)

If you buy it at current avg AH price of 170% (there was not one present for that at the time and lowest price was 590%), each warp drive use is 5.1ped. If you make it yourself with a generous success rate at 191%, it would be 5.73. Plus remember that generic fuses used to be 400%+ and if we get into a dry period of these resources (which is the complaint currently), the price will go up.

Given the numbers above, I would recommend being weary of folks saying otherwise -- although I think most people know that it was bunk. I would also review all your activities in the exact same way to determine if what you are doing is actually a loss. Auction fees can be destructive to your margins.

But Longtime! I loot this stuff myself!

That does not matter since you could sell it for markup. This means you are earning the markup in one spot of your ledger and buying it in another. This does not change the cost in any way. What profit you would have gotten in selling the fuses, you got on the other end of the ledger when you sold your warp services.

Mob 3000 hp, easy to kill using viceroy armor.
No timers. To get access you need to kill one of three types of mobs, average 800ped turnover and 20 LARA pets.
With boiga i tamed from 2nd attemp, 15 lvl tamer.

Enigma Key

Last edited:
Looks like the quoted text hasn't been re-quoted... might be a good idea to copy it in

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ccessful-shops-in-eu-2019.264367/post-3624639 - running a shop thread

You can buy tons of them anytime if you check regulary.
The smaller one's are just too popular and they go for whatever BO peoples list them.

You can find a lot of them at Auktuma's crafting shop, he have a shopkeeper for beacon's.

Disclaimer: I have not myself entered it, I only watched Iceman's stream, so I'm just sharing a bit of info here. I hope someone else will create a thread soon with more details but I guess for now this could actually be useful to peeps thinking about doing this.

#1 you will need 50 Triphased Wires to enter the first area where you can get your "free" buffs and do the first wave (3 stages of Sampling TZ-15)

#2 In order to unlock the terminal that gives the buffs, you need someone with a decent amount of Engineering (over 2k probably, but isn't known yet how much exactly is the minimum required).

#3 for your "free" buffs you need Animal Eye Oil, Thyroid Oil and Muscle Oil, 10 ped of each. You will receive 10 ped of shrapnel back for each one, which is why it can be considered "free". You have to have these in order to continue to the next area so bring those oils with you.

#4 The 3rd stage of Sampling TZ-15 has 2 level 691, so be careful not to aggro both of them at the same time. Your team can stand in the corner to avoid aggroing more than one at a time. These are believed to do 100% Electric damage. They have a ton of regen so make sure to have adequate DPS on your team.

#5 After the 3rd stage you go next door and enter your A1 key to Infiltrate the lab (next area). Each member of the team has to have a key for this.

#6 In the next area there will be 3 stages of Calamusoids. The first stage are level 492 and 249 with lots of regen but they don't seem to do a whole lot of damage. The 2nd stage is level 74 Calamusoids. These ones deal a ton of damage and it looks like any team would need several healers to get through this. To give you an idea of the amount of damage, the stream I watched showed guys in Perseus losing half their health in one hit. From what I have seen, I would highly recommend having Divine Intervention and/or Rakzum's pouch here, as well as 1 healer per hunter.

One possible strategy would be to give one of the dps guys the Rakzum's pouch so that if anyone dies, he can stop shooting and revive them while healers continue to heal him so he doesn't die. Everyone should wear adequate armor protection, these are believed to deal Acid and Cut damage.

Other things you should know:
- It's important to know that if you die during a wave, you cannot re-enter the area until everyone is dead and has been revived outside.
- Once everyone has died, you will all be able to re-enter the area.
- You start the stage you were on over again. So if you completed stage 1 or stage 2 already, you won't have to re-do it again.
- You won't need another key to continue.

IMPORTANT: When you give your key, if you have a stack of them, DO NOT PLACE THE WHOLE STACK IN THE WINDOW. It will take them all if you do, so split them up and only put one in the window.

IMPORTANT: Max team size is 6! So choose your team members wisely!

That's all the info I have at this time.

Legends

I read alot of Mothership owners complaint about the new Robot Incursion event.

Note that i have used a Mothership aswell as used Quad multiple times for this event.

I thought i'd make a thread to describ the event phase by phase, some comment posted on other thread can be misleading concerning the usage of MS.
This thread should make it clearer for anybody who hasnt joined the event yet.

All kind of ship can join the event and each have a strong purpose. Different purpose in each wave.
(Avoid using a sleipnir, the weapon is useless).

While a Mothership has a huge advantage in phase 2 and 3 to clear the dropship and progress through the event, The mothership still has a role to play in the Boss phase, The Quad in a presence of Mothership/privateer is more usefull in the boss battle.
That doesnt mean that the Mothership has no use in the boss fight, i'll explain below.

PHASE 1:
A cloaking device is hidding the robot incursion, you simply have to blow up the 1k hp device. 3.5ped shrapnel will be split and returned to the shooter.
Upon destruction of the device the 2nd phase is initiated.

PHASE 2:
In this phase it is highly recommended to use a Mothership to clean the Dropship or if you are using a Quad to be registered in a Mothership taking part of the action to use it as a revival point.

The Mothership will clearly dominate this phase by far.

Goal of this phase is to blow up 4 satelittes structure as well as clearing the area from all the dropship defending them.

As soon as the device is blown up the Dropship forces will be revealed, they have a higher aggro than usual, about 0.100UA.
A Quad will like to stay far enough when the Phase 2 starts.
Destroying the cloaking device with a quad alone could for the less experienced pilot lead to a death banged by several dropship.

Each of the Satelite will have 6 dropship spawned around it.
24 dropships total to kill this wave.

NOTE that a fully repaired quad should be able to take down 1.5 dropship maybe 2 before being blown up (could be more for the high Captains profession out there (space evader/dodger)).
A Quad will then need to be repaired after each dropship.
You understand that the presence of Motherships are essential, for the efficient killing and to provide a check point for Quads.

The Mothership even with a 1 Man crew will easily tank and kill the 6 dropships next to the satelite, repair and move on to the next one.

To sum up, this wave is in favor of MS/Privateer.

PHASE 3.

You have to kill some more Dropship that are randomly spread out around the area, a new maturity is available in small number, doable in Quad.
These dropship have close to 0 agrro, it is easier for a Quad to fly around.
Through the killing process to complete the progress bar there will be 3 separates Elites with their own spawning threshold.
Elite hit slow with there 1on1 attack but they also send a globe AoE damage (1000 damage) that are easily avoidable by a quad. It will take a skilled pilot to avoid them in MS.
A 1 man crew MS will be vulnerable to the AoE when soloing an Elite. They die quickly to the gunner though.
The range of the AoE is up yo 0.300UA

Once again the MS is the favorite for this Phase.

PHASE 4: The Boss

This final phase require organisation, team work and altruism.
The boss is static. It uses a slow 1on1 attack aswell as sending multiple globe AoE like the elites(1000 damage).
The boss can spawn rare dropship with low aggro to no aggro range.
He also has threshold on which he spawn 1 or multiple Repair Drone aswell as activating a shield against burn damage.
The shield will wear off after killing all the Repair Drone and meeting a new hp threshold.
The shield will be activated up to 4 times. Repair drone will frequently spawn.
The Repair Drone doesnt attack anybody. It repair the boss.
Each repair drone provide its own repairing per second stacking with the others around him.

I mentioned organisation and altruism.
Quad are able to dps the boss from full hp to the boss death. With no limitation.
Mothership are prevented to shoot at the boss when the shield is up.
Meanwhile the Mothership are very efficient at cleaning the area from the Repair Drone which have decent health points, they must kill them unless the shield is off.

Theorically 4 or 5 organised players are enough to kill the boss.
1 pilot for the MS to manoeuver and avoid the AoE. Pilot can join to dps the boss and repair drone if enough SI on the MS
1 gunner for the repair drone and the boss
3 quad to perma dps the boss. By doing so the shield on the boss wear off faster.

In this scenario quad are still using basic kismet or porcupine.

This event in my opinion clearly require Mothership in every aspect.
Quad are essential to defeat the boss and completely optional for the previous phases.
Pilots and repairing crew are missing out during this event.

Completing the tier 1 of the event by 100% will award 1 Possible Dropship Sensor that you can trade for a reward at CP.
Including new gear in the form of blueprints for MS and Quads.

This was typed on my phone, some area may require editing and i will add picture later.

Please discuss..

Chairs - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...what-is-your-gaming-chair.272538/post-3699359

This is AG. Both these can be found in discord Next Island channel.

-----------------
Cyrene Armor
Imperium Armor Upgrade Mission Item List | CyreneForum

So Only Certain People In The Know Get Imperium Armour And The Rest Of Us Are Screwed? | CyreneForum

Mini Patch / Armor NPCs Megathread | CyreneForum

Last edited:
These are the 3 locations where you can try your hand at harvesting Toulan trees.
Location #1:
/wp [Planet Toulan, 131286, 91972, 100, Waypoint]
Location #2:
/wp [Planet Toulan, 131718, 91780, 102, Waypoint]
Location #3:
/wp [Planet Toulan, 131536, 95229, 118, Waypoint]

Last edited:
Mutant Boar | EntropiaPlanets.com - Entropia Universe forum, news, wiki, media, tools

============

Hello all,

I'm selling the rare collection of all Duchev logs. They are great part of Entropian history and it was the first time in history that we were able to change and interact in a story presented by MindArk!! Now more than 10 years ago!!
All log owners united behind one message!!

Good times, great memories!

Sad to sell the set :(
The backstory:
The original offer:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?143746-News-EBN-CDF-looking-for-files
Our response:
https://web.archive.org/web/20090306195845/http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/03/message-to-cdf/
Their reply
https://web.archive.org/web/2010082...2009/03/in-response-to-the-duchev-collectors/

The entire collection (including the piece of paper):
SB: TT + 1k
BO: TT + 1,2K

Doubles:
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 1 *2
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 2 *2
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 6
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 13
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 16
Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 17 * 2
Piece of paper

TT+10ped each

Hi Ben, I did say I would look into it.

The issue with the RT Dungeons, is that each one involves a degree of customization and testing and I do not currently have anyone available to make new Dungeons. Planet Calypso and other Planet Partners have provided custom storefronts etc in the past and the Custom instances is a Rocktropia centric innovation. Entropia Universe does not provide customer support for this type of customization as it requires planet partner development.

Given that we anticipated we may not be able to continue to add content to the Popshop. We specifically designated it as a Dugeon Master event. That may be discontinued . Here are the Rules of the event.

There are quite a number of people interested in Dungeons and it's possible that we might be able to get things rolling again and I do continue to give it consideration. So Thats the reason, its not definitively a closed event.

There are other considerations also that make me pause to add new dungeons at this time and that has to do with upcoming Platform systems that may or may not have a bearing on it.. It may well be a great thing that you haven't got your Dungeon yet.

for the record Doc Gray who is currently away was the elected Rocktropia Governor and he did certainly do an enormous amount of work representing the RT community to provide NEVERDIE Studios developers with detailed balancing feedback to help in particular after loot 2.0. But the Developer in question who specializes in RT Dungeons is currently unavailable.

NEVERDIE Studios has put an enormous amount of work into RT, this entire Universe has been Live for more than 18 years. ROCKtropia was launched 10 years ago in December. There have been, so many ups and downs, so many battles for survival. So many attempts to innovate and market.
ROCKtropia continues to have a small but dedicated player base and in reality the planet is very much alive, even if it is significantly underpopulated, which also means it has massive growth potential.

During times like this I myself have to be patient, I would like to have a full time dev team again on ROCKtropia, but we have to grow the monthly player base before I can do that again. As new destinations are added in the universe it sometimes spreads the existing player base a bit thin if there is no new marketing to justify expansion.

I am actively managing the planet at this time, although keeping dev to the barest minimum. However I'm still Very much invested in ROCKtropia from a marketing standpoint and Im working on projects that may or may not bear fruit, but i can tell you, it's extremely consuming and I see enormous upside potential for the entire Entropia Universe Platform.

I look at Entropia Universe much like a new country, colonization takes time and occurs in waves. many people know I have been instrumental in some of those waves ,I have also been instrumental in many failed attempts to expand the player base. Epic Failures like the Michael Jackson Planet. The kind of learning experience that one takes away from situations like that can be priceless down the road when one is trying something new..

People like to diminish NEVERDIE because of certain things that have not panned out, some of those things may just be on the back burner until the timing is better. The bottom line is, I am actually proud of a lot of the things that i have tried to do that didn't quite work out.. Some of them were actually successful in ways that are not apparent. and some of them were non events to be sure.

ROCKtropia is long long long overdue a Deeded Area. Dragon Kingdom might be the first RT area that will be made available. Even that is still subject to change, depending on whats happening at the time that MA are ready to add another deeded area.

Finally it has been on the agenda to add some stuff that can be traded for Bananas or Rockbucks that is actaully turnkey and ready for delivery, I will try to make this happen as soon as possible.

it's very clear that the frustration expressed comes very much from the desire to develop your interests in Rocktropia or Entropia further and your enthusiasm is very much appreciated.

I can still be reached via PM in game.

• Hi Wistrel! And thank you for your question!

We mainly use c++ for developing Entropia and as you know it has been around for a long time now, which means that the code base and the systems have evolved over the years. We are constantly improving on the code base but we still have code that is old in some places and harder to maintain.

I love c++ but there are so many ways you can do it wrong, which I would say is its main disadvantage.
The hardest bugs to find are usually when you end up in Undefined Behavior, where anything can happen and maybe a bug appears once a year or once a decade.
You could classify the challenges into the following categories.

• Resource Management
  • Uninitialized memory
  • Double deletion
  • Concurrency
  • Race conditions
  • Deadlocks
  • Bad computational throughput (waiting on locks)

Two recent problems we have looked into are Lag and the issue when people entering space always ended up in the Mother Ship Ark Royal.
The first one falls into the Concurrency category and the second one falls into Resource Management.

Lag

The top two clients have no issues at all. The one in the middle does, and that is because his traffic is going through a router where the bottom client is logging in using an authenticator, and while he is logging in, the client above him logged out. The middle client is now experiencing one of these freezes. Note that even though the client second to the top is on the same game server, he is not experiencing the same freeze.

We are aware that there are still some shorter freezes happening, and we are going to keep improving the networking, but the worst issues seem to be gone for now
We would like to thank you for sticking around, and if you didn’t, we would gladly welcome you back! And of course, we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Ending up in Ark Royal
One of the more recent incidents we’ve had was a couple of weeks ago when we released 17.4.0, and it turned into a 10 hour downtime and full day of chaos.

We restarted the servers in test mode and began the final testing in the live environment, before opening it up to all players. Some of us were going to space to test the new space event. The first one started on Calypso, got into his Quad-Wing, and up, up, up, and out into space. But nooo, he did not end up in space at all, he ended up in the mothership Ark Royal! The second one tried going from the Calypso Space Station, but the same thing happened to him as well. Whatever we did, everyone always ended up in Ark Royal!

After a lot of debugging, we found the issue in a piece of code that hadn’t been changed for well over a year. It was the code that calculated the size of the sphere that is used to enter a mothership. Normally it looks like this:

Now, it was so big it contained all of space! No wonder you always ended up in Ark Royale, it was the first mothership with public access, and since you collided with the sphere, that part was technically correct.

The issue was that one of the values used in the sphere-calculation could sometimes be uninitialized. This meant that if you were lucky, it would be 0 and everything worked, if not it would be crazy numbers like 8.8345e+13, which would result in a huge sphere.

For some reason, after well over a year without issues, our luck had run dry. We are still not sure why the issue just popped up now, but at least it works as intended again!

Now, when we look back at it, this was a quite amusing/comical issue. During the downtime when we were trying to find it, not so much! ?
- Magnus Ryme

===========
Shaterrock [Next Island, 124839, 96674, 201, Waypoint], closest tps [Next Island, 125372, 93123, 169, Waypoint] or [Next Island, 126916, 93295, 358, Waypoint]

It's not the only place to tame CARA, can spawn one by hunting small (L16-19) CARE around [Next Island, 126211, 85814, 106, Waypoint], nearest tp is Kyanite Lake [Next Island, 125789, 86393, 108, Waypoint]. When I did grind them, I had one CARA spawned per 3-4k bots killed, but they spawn over large area and were very sought after back then, so many people were flying over the area back and forth searching for tamables, bet I didn't get all that I spawned.

I don't think there is any requirement for Asclarius beyond amount of fails. I'm 25 lvl tamer and tamed my first one on first attempt, then dozens more at 3-4 attempts max. In fact, I don't think there are any requirements for taming at all anymore, because later I tested big troxes on Caly. Even L61 stalker had a uncrossed heart for me and I tamed one in a few attempts.

Not aware of any other LARA spawn.
==========================
Multi Faction Daily - Next Island Forum

======================
I was looking at one Isle Of Troy plot deed, went to check the house and had to walk around 15 minutes to find it. More than that, at Isle there are several houses with the same ID, some are Heights and some are Waterfront.

So, I thought it might be useful for everyone a map with all the estates, which one have snugs and gardens and which don't and where are they located.

Hope you'll find it useful, took me several hours to create it. If time allows and this proves to be useful I might try to draw maps for the other settlements too.

Click on the image to open full size or click this link.

Isle Of Troy Heights Owners

#1 - Drake Slade Corbett
#2 - Piekny Chudy Stanislaw
#3 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker
#4 - ratusRAT ratus rat
#5 - Dervon Tas Cascade
#9 - Imewi Ime Dira
#10 - Ernest Bilko Sgt
#11 - Zaromir Comete Ouranus
#12 - DJ Krackers Inmysoup
#14 - 87 Wallyke 87
#15 - Silver or lead
#17 - Jo Little J Bark
#18 - rayell ray krisse
#19 - Alusz-Iphigenia Alusz EPERJE-TOKAY
#20 - Chris Cole Anderson
#21 - Eon Neo Neon
#22 - Julius Liberation Pride
#24 - ----- CannedHam ------
#25 - Luke DARKSTAR Hawke
#26 - Flying TA Eagle
#27 - Eduard Ed Log
#29 - Piekny Chudy Stanislaw
#30 - Mari Alien Gea
#31 - Lone hottie69 Adventurer
#32 - Jacobus Jimarion radach
#35 - BLUE WOLFE SPIRIT
#36 - Piekny Chudy Stanislaw
#37 - Sheena Shee Woolf
#38 - Ernest Bilko Sgt
#39 - Hyun Soo Jang
#42 - Fiscal Improvement Schema
#44 - Sheena Shee Woolf
#45 - Inherent Marxus Legends
#46 - Sheena Shee Woolf
#48 - Robert Lophophoria Wulff
#49 - Figet Fig Alot
#51 - Tapio Tarto Smith
#52 - Eduard Ed Log

Isle Of Troy Waterfront Owners

#2 - Dave Husker Adama
#3 - Sheena Shee Woolf
#4 - Teophilus Theo Mayo
#5 - Nicole Kid Kidman
#7 - Michael Bearlover Deede
#8 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker
#9 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker
#10 - Lewis Redwolf Dixon
#11 - Aleph Levi Benzait
#12 - Richard Templar Knight
#13 - JSeven Jay Allen
#14 - rayell ray krisse
#15 - jakeson jakeson remus
#16 - Madok Mad Weloi

I'm glad you liked the research and and video.

The thing I didn't mention in the video - the hidden message - is two fold: crafting a planet specific finder on Toulan gives you the chance to get planet specific blueprint drops and using the Toulan tt finder is the only way to mine Nawa Fragments (2000%MU). I have spoken with many an uber miner and they all say that if you want to mine fore nawa fragments you have to use the tt finder. And, I can attest that I have yet to find nawa fragments with any other than the tt finder. So, no overthinking here just using the empirical evidence. It is fun little tidbits of planet specific information like this that I try not to reveal immediately in a video hoping people will play the game for themselves and discover these things. Much more to come!

===================

Last edited:

----------

Hi,

I've been asked several times to post a story but I felt like it wasn't the right time and that I had no legitimacy at that time.

Before we start please remember while reading that this post is not : A guide, an advice, a financial investment opportunity, a tip on how to play the game, a challenge, etc.It is simply my story from zero to this level, nothing else.Most of my story is addressed to 2019/2020 new registered players and this is not an interactive thread.

First of all I take I don't have an exact confirmation from previous holder of highest hp, he doesn't respond and I make the claim to surpass his previous 532HP public screenshot.If he decide to post an updated screenshot I will continue to do efforts and surpass him again.
Why is Hp so talked about, what's the point to discuss just about hp and not something else?You might ask yourself how is possible for my 833k skills to have the highest hp when we have others with more than 1 million with less.

Hp is basically the good juice of an avatar, all the good skills combined gives you hp : Here is the full list : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Skill, the more you have the more you can put your equipment and game style in the light.It can give you so much comfort while hunting bigger mobs and also more survivability in PVP and other events.
Hp is the way we measure thickness of an avatar, not by the amount of skills(in number) but by its quality because ultimately you want hp to do something with it ingame, to help you in achieving great results while hunting, hp is not a picture or a table of numbers just to read it, its meant to give you an edge over others.Skills does not count in number even though most people got tricked into that because lazy developer who can't code 2 lines but with tt value, obviously when you chip out 2000 skills you will not get 2000 tt ESI but about 12tt~.Skills early stages come fast but the more you gain the harder is for you to gain hp because in order for you to gain 1hp the amount of skill (in number) are the same however you need more and more of them in tt value.Everything comes normal up to 8000 points but then everything starts to be sloooow so you will have to shoot more or access better mobs to keep up with the gains.

Few facts on codex missions:
Below are the gains from finishing a repeatable mission :

For first stage skills Athletics is best hp pick so we go :
25tt atletics = 22.29 points @ 16806 points I have
1hp = 533.3 points
I need to finish 23.92 x repeatable missions for 1 hp

&

For second stage skills Courage is best hp pick so we go :
15.62tt courage = 11.35 points @ 18655 I have
1 hp = 320 points
I need to finish 28.19 x repeatable missions for 1hp

For 3rd and 4th Stage skills are irrelevant for hp or at least for this level.

I've put a lot of effort into missions and I don't have any notes in regards to how much I've gained from irons/codex or natural hunting.My own observation by the eye is that back in the day Iron missions were slower than codex is today and you would gain a lot more just shooting than iron itself by a very large margin.

Here is a complete list with all my skills to be studied if anyone care about :
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/1/2/6/page1_963400.jpg
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/1/2/6/page_2.jpg

I don't keep an exact log of how much I've chipped in up to this level but I suspect the value in peds is between 7000-10000 PED.I do remember every person I've chipped from and the approximate values and the exact skill I've purchase.I choose not to make them public right now unless they ask.Last skill I've chipped in was about 2 years ago.It was scientist.
Fun fact : If I chip in a full tt esi(1250 tt) for shortblades it will take me from 38530 to 39121. 10 tt esi will give me 3 points.

How I got here?
Everything started somewhere around 2004-2005.I was back then practicing for World Cyber Games 2004 in San Francisco for Warcraft3 and we were sponsored sort to say by a local internet cafe (TopNet) to play from their location only if we bring our computers.We were a group of players who managed to get 2 computers at that specific location and each of us took a turn to play games until we lose and then we swapped places and so on.
It was the era of internet cafes and everyone was hanging around in large groups playing day and night.

I used to play all day every day games at that time as it was yesterday.I remember taking 18-36 hours sessions with my friend playing games with so much passion like 24 hours wasn't enough.My longest streak was 64 hours without sleeping.

That was the first time I got in contact with Entropia Universe.The difference was that our group of players used to
like a different set of games which are more into competitive side/large audiences other than what was EU back then.I remember vividly that a group of 6-10 players used to come there periodically because the owners were also playing EU.We didn't pay that much attention to the group but on our gaming breaks we used to get in touch with some of them and used to make jokes about the graphics and such.
I remember vividly the answers from them were far far away from what we could afford at that time "this gun cost me 5000$" , "I am shooting down this mob and just costed me 7$" etc.
Everything in that regard was blurry in their circle, there were no guides on how to get there or to make money, I even remember at some point someone asked something like : "but is there any way to be make money without deposit" and the answer was something like : "yeah i know a guy in Cluj-Napoca (big city in Romania) who
managed to do it but it took him 6 months".Everything in their circle could be narrow under 1 word : MONEY.
I never heard anything fun related or social or any other aspect.It was all about money and money.

At that time my budget to eat per day was 2-3$ and I was literally sleeping on that chair in internet cafe.I was packing clothes for 7 days or so and was taking showers in a complex nearby from time to time.I was actually a nomad living in an internet cafe, sleeping on 2 chairs in the morning when the noise was low with only 1 purpose : To train for my dream.

It was easy for me not to think too much about it at that time as you probably would understand it was not my thing but I didn't investigate for more at that time.I simply label that interaction as not important , not for my budget, not my type etc and I moved on.

Fast forward in 2013 I used to play a lot of Diablo3, very anticipated game by Blizzard lovers.Short story is that I was doing very good on that.What you might not know is that Blizzard introduced real money auction house for softcore side of Diablo.Without going to much into specifics I did about 8000 Euros from playing 60% on softcore and 40% of my time on hardcore.Hardcore was the part where if your avatar dies once it dies forever and you can't revive it.
The tricky side was that gold was 1:4 or 1:5 so I liked the exchange versus the risk.
The part where blizzard failed was that they had no fundamentals in place and their whole story about the project immediately fell apart just like anything in their own company.I wasn't satisfied with the fact that every time they had to come and reset everything with every patch/expansion etc.I am not that type of player where is happy about having a fresh start when I always work the hardest in any of my activities so I said fuck it I need to find a new project where my work is being maintained for ever, where there is no end game and where i can build my avatar infinitely.The worst feeling was that I felt limited by developer.
I've searched for Entropia Universe if still exist just to take a look on it.I had no friends who were playing it or anything.All I had in my mind was the experience with 8-9 years from that internet cafe, nothing else.

I registered a new account and tried it.The experience with the starting area was HORROR.Worst thing ever in 15 years of gaming.I was coming from a blizzard background where everything ready to go, user friendly to this.
It took me about 4-5 hours to get out of there after browsing the whole google.Eventually I got out and I found myself in a random place I had no idea what I'm doing, what where I'm heading and what were my plans.I finished my bullets on some random mobs, dies numerous times, it was cancer.You couldn't ask anyone anything you were simple along in the darkness.
Decided to start read about it, It was probably PCF, I can't remember.I did it for about 4-5 days and the feeling I got at that time was so much covered in tales about information and investment with secrets everywhere.
Not having anyone in the game and not knowing why I should play the game i didn't continue with this project.
I still had the money from Diablo3 but I had no directions or incentive to play the game.

Few weeks later a friend of mine I used to sell him gold in Diablo3 asked me what are we going to play because he is in the same situation as I am so he needs a fresh start in a new gaming venture.
So I said hey look I remember a game from 2000 something where everything cost money and stupid blizzard doesn't reset your skills.Go give it a try its Entropia Universe.
After few days maybe a week or 2 he asked me if I want to play EU with him.I wasn't so sure at that time.
He is a die heart Real Madrid/Ronaldo fan as you prolly understand by now my nick name is based the greatest footballer alive Lionel Messi playing for Barcelona.

He repetitively asked me to play with him because he was bored to death playing EU alone and his persona is very heavy heart beats per seconds.
I said many times dude I am not going to play that trash.I did for several hours and I barely got out of starting area so no thanks.
He kept asking for a day or 2 and then i said ok look : If you want me to play with you then you gotta do this for me: You register me my avatar with my name/email on it and you name it Messi91 (91 because Messi scored 91 goals in 1 year which is world record all time) and then play that avatar until you get him out of starting area and bring him close to your avatar and when you are there I will log and we play together.Short into football :I stopped watching football after our national lost on penalties when I was 6 and I haven't watched football or liked it until I noticed a kid playing vs Arsenal in Champions League and scored 5 goals in one game and I knew since that day, that's not just football, its magic.I am not a football fan and I don't like football.I just watch Messi, no one else.
That was basically a proposition he shouldn't accept.I even went further than putting him all in.He shouldn't have accepted and I were not be playing this game today.... but he did.I thank him every time we meet since then.

So here I am on calypso on September 2013.
Everything I did was complete darkness.No friends, no guidance, no information.Zero.I had no idea what I was doing and If like what I'm doing or If I am going to play the game more than 1 week or anything.I just did it because my friend was happy with it and because I had the moral obligation to play with him since he registered my account and passed me through cancer (starting area) on his expensive time.
My friend who introduced after I introduced him avatar's name is 'Bwf'.He is a dood I know RL and he is very tech/digital person guy.In a matter of days he came up with tons of information I couldn't keep up with.
Everything he did I did so I can keep up with him and play with him at the same level.He had the money but didn't have the time, I was more into the opposite.I was hunting tantilions at fort isis and next day he was chipping to catch me up, he was very competitive and he also had the money for it.
I bought all sorts of things I didn't knew if I need or want just because he told me so.In a matter of 1 week or 2 we were both level 20-ish and ~10 evader.I remember he came up with entropedia very early stages and he told me to bookmark it because that will be my bible from now on.
I was playing and reading entropedia all day in the same time while shooting.He was the one leading the way, I had no idea what I was doing but I was absorbing information every day.
I remember he pointed both of us buying kobold + small plates and heading towards hunting feffoids at fort fury.I can't remember what healing tools we had back then but we were both having a hard time killing a feffoid outcast :) , we were teaming up the whole day long and after a long session of
being killed and doing our hunt at the end of the field we noticed a guy hunting feffoids like an absolute god: naked and without the mob touching him.We were like omg.Can we touch you? And this is how we met
our mentor : "Leo Blueman Morosanu'"
We actually begged to accept us and even promised him we won't bother with anything, or ask anything.We both finished it in about 4 days or less.

All I remember about disciple period is that 'Morosanu' brought us to hunt 'The Eviscerator' in a group of 6-10 people and that were actually destroyed by that creature.We did team hunt other mobs as well and also did a beacon instance.
I couldn't say we enjoy this because everything who touch us we were dead and I didn't understand what I am doing why I am doing, I thought its part of the plan whatever :)

After completing our mentorship I started more seriously to hunt feffoids into completing the missions while my friend had a small break so I was more into the grinding part without the knowledge he provided.What I was gaining as natural skill when he came back he was chipping so he was at the same level as me using the same gun.We kept doing this until about level 28-33ish where we both used kallous-6 if I remember correctly.Also I remember he advised that on every unlock we discover such as serendipity or avoidance etc, we should chip 10tt because the boost was huge at that level for us.I even remember first avoidance chip I bought was from "Afroman".

As you probably are familiar with around that gray period in your life as Entropian the lootious appear in your game in many forms :).He is that type of guy looking for patterns and all sort of things like perception, hot loot
deposit pattern and all sorts of nonsense. Fast forward until one day where he was pushing the game towards level 40ish ASAP, he purchased a set of martial L pushing that atrox hof.He did it for couple of days with no success.
At one point in our team hunts we met a guy Danlove.He was the one who introduced us to big mobs and shown us legendary locations and mobs where nice loots were happening.I remember we all did small team hunt on prots West of Oshiri.
We were all 3 plebs using super small guns but we liked the idea that we could shoot and run, a technique we call kiting in World of Warcraft or some might call it "hit and run".The idea is that you shoot a mob and mid air you run so you basically don't lose speed and still shoot the mob while maintain the initial distance.
This let us to the turning point where next day I've asked my friend if he wants to do a team hunt on prots and he said : loot is hot on atrox.We did a team name and we were both in it.He was the leader and it was something like "make a depo and get some" or similar to that.He actually thought someone from Mindark actually watch you play and manually add good loot if you keep depositing, LUL
He kept telling me that if he depo $10 Mindark see that and his loot is better.Even at that point in time I understand it makes no sense but I nodded :).Both in the same team he was hunting mid atrox and I was solo prots being approx level 35ish.
I even remember I was using very uneco jester d7 tier2.I didn't knew how bad it is back then but I liked it because it was exactly what I need to solo prot at level 35.High range and low attacks/min.It took me literally ages to kill one and I was dizzy after each prot.I had to wait to relax my eyes.
After about few hours of hunt our team got 10k ish and then silence.We had no idea what hof was and knowing both of us are shooting we took a break to figure out what happen.It was me who got the 10k but the problem was that he was in the team.
You could probably understand that he was upset at that period in game.He was visible disappointing by that, not because that I got the 10k but because the team he is leader got 10k and his luck is now gone.He took a 3-4 week break since then.This was a devastating blow for him.

In the meantime all I had was my feffoids , entropedia, entropia life and planetcalypsoforum and no friends to play with so I had to decide what I am going to do from now on.
While I was going for the iron mission on feffoids and reading all day everyday all those 3 websites I started to gather so much information.Days were passing by and my count kills were adding up to very very fast pace.
I started diversify my hunts into the classic feffoids/atrox/ambu mission.I was working on 3 way mission towards 5k.I believe somewhere around that period I got my 1st solo hof which was 1200 or 1400ish on feffoid champion and I almost fell from my chair.I think I can even today can go to the same location it happen, It was West of Aegis Mound on a cliff near some threes.That was one of those moments I felt joy.

The game was already expensive for me and I wasn't even at the start of it.I was doing efforts alone to keep up with it.I was reading as much as I could all day everyday.Eventually I started to combine the information given on forums with tracker and wiki.
Not knowing anyone and reading their stories was very hard.I had to determine who is right who is wrong, who is earning who is loosing and so on.If one of those 3 websites were missing at that time in life I wouldn't be able to do it but luckily it wasn't the case.
Also another rule helped me here which is fundamental in any domain.We express up to 7% of what do do by words the rest id done via body language, when those are contradictory you always go for body language.Its the same in Entropia Universe in so many ways like everywhere else.There are so many people talking all sorts of things but the majority of it is full of bullshit, only a handful of people actually do what they say and there is how you make the difference. Luckily for me it was easy, I asked the right questions and double checked their answer on what they do ingame, tracker, history of the game.Most of the time their answers were in contradiction with what most losers were complaining about the game which made complete sense because one was winning and the other losing.

I wasn't sure what I was doing and where I am heading but I was going very very fast and expensive.I had to decide whats next.
In the meantime I got in contact somehow with 'greuceanu' at that time BOSS of ROUA society, which surprisingly it was born in the same city as me without knowing each other previously.He invited me to a meeting with local Entropia Universe community.He brought to a table all time greatest local players and their stories.I had the chance to meet them and be part of the best presented stories about the game and their players.
This moment in life gave me a different dimension to the story I am having in front of my eyes.I started to do advanced research about the players, their stories, legitimacy and everything related to the meeting and started to analyze my potential approach into this.I analyzed the situation was very very well and I told myself if those players did it, I have more reasons to believe I can improve their results.So i started digging more into the game.Now more than everything tracker and wiki did the job for me and I started to pair them into an equation all by myself.
I did combine the results with the story I was getting everyday on forums and its history.I was reading the forum since day until 2008 and some threads in 2006.I was basically reading while I was playing 14-16 hours a day, everyday ever since I registered.
After a lot of time for deliberation I came to the conclusion that there are a few big names : Star, Stryker, Linzey, Hulk, Smilgs, Grave_Digger.I was 100% they have my answer but I had no way on earth make them talk to a pleb like me.I remember one of them looted Omegaton A106 at that time priced for 1500 ped.
My friend who introduced me told me to go pretend I am buying it to buy some information about the loot and how to get to their level.At that moment none of them were talking to me to a friendly level and now it makes sense why.

I remember we were somewhere around December 2013 - January 2014 where Stryker was doing FFA5 alone, I found out later he did the whole 500 ffa5 keys alone (1 hour each).I immediatelly went wiki and tracker and started to put the information given to the table.He was open and even told me what the good stuff he looted and all (nothing about tt returns or statistics, just juicy markup stuff etc).That was gold what I was hearing and couldn't believe, not saying he was lying, just that the amount of money he was making just from one mob was INSANE (at least in my mind).
My next step was to scan all the players above and bug them 24/7 with my questions.Some started to become friendly with me up to a certain extent.I understood they should be that way and I didn't cross the line.
On the forums I got the confirmation they are successful by all the other players hating them for various reasons and I understood that those are the winners and prolly those hating are the losers.From that moment in time I started to doeverything those named players were doing and everything opposite as the losers did.
So I started to analyze their mobs and why they are shooting them and I found the answer in my mind at that time after analyzing the AH (it was the UL shiny stuff and also uber's food ESI -empty skill implant)

This alone wasn't enough.I had to decide how I see myself in 2 years.How I am going to become from absolute pleb with no friends into a self sustainable avatar.I knew the stories.I knew how much one person can earn/month/year up to a certain extent.
I knew how much a regular successful player spend hunting so I still had to vision what I am going to do.

After weeks of investigation, reading all sorts of posts/stories, scanning tons of players, talking to the most notable sucessful players and hearing the stories of losers + knowing my abilities of playing literally nonstop I came alone to the conclusion of buying Improved A-3 Justifier Mk. II (IMK2) - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=82 aka cheat gun, ped printing gun, imba gun, level 260+ gun etc.
Here is why I decided to buy imk2 :

As you can probably tell by looking at those pictures now it makes more sense now than back then but I've noticed an increase in dmg/pec the more I was accessing superiod items.I've understood this is a competent ladder where the better you are and better tools you are going to use the more you are going to access better loots.
This design has a fundamental incentive applied for you to hunt more and invest more to later on enjoy your work.

I kept reading about the classic 90% returns game wise , I had no idea if that's accurate or not but after checking wiki and loot tables for the mobs selected by ubers and how fast they were looting unlimited items I told myself that's the key.I need to get to that level and be above that "90%" somehow.
With that in mind I was already commited. I had to do this , I had to finish this project.I had no clue what I am getting into, I didn't knew how much it would take me or how expensive it is, but all signs and all roads were getting me up there - imk2.
No one told me the result on paper with it or how much money they could make using one but i simply felt i couldn't do bad using it.Stryker once said in his youtube story back in 2010 that he had periods with 125% return (I never spoke about it but I always sent people to start study the history of the game).Stryker had imk2 and MM at that time when I met him ingame.

Getting more and more absorbed by the imk2 I understood early stages (level 40ish) that you have to max it to be fully efficient.Asked about 10 different ubers who used to play with one or own one what was the level they used one and answer differ from level 70-100 but most of them were level 90-92ish.
The above was already pinned in my brain.I knew I was gonna own one at some point in my life so I did my next research.

I told myself If I will have that gun, what can I do today to make my life easier, get there faster, cheaper and get good investment for the money I was planning to invest anyway.All roads were going to Hypercharged A204.
I was happy with my decision because I could use H204 with the current Limited guns I was using, it was increasing my eco and my dps while still maintaining that investment for imk2 later on.
H204 was my first investment in the game I've purchased, everything else I had was just limited part.H204 was my point where I knew what I was doing in the game, I had a solid plan and I was 100% committed with all my money on the table.
No one could convince me at that time I was doing wrong.The numbers on wiki were too good and I already knew that all successful players had one.

Later in my journey absorbing tons of information from tracker and wiki I've approached only top ubers.I knew they were the ones doing the right stuff while everyone else was just wasting their money and time.
At that moment in game I started to understand bankroll management is a key factor, I did understand that % for guns I was buying fluctuate so much so I needed low % for my guns far in advance.
This is how I met Aurora 'Linzey' Zamperath.Probably the best thing that happen to me in Entropia Universe.He was the key bridge player from my pleb life to the good life.I got to know him because I was in need of lc-150, I could have used lc-240 but they were more expensive at that time and lc-150 with H204 was more eco than lc-240 but not with much so I had to ask him if he does any discount if I purchase 10 guns + .He approved my request and we did the trade.We have agreed for low% because the guns were fresh looted from Merry Mayhem and somehow I had some deeds I got from a different trade.I asked him if he accept AUDs and he said he will for the price he can get rid of.He was a monster hunter at that time ingame.

level 45-60 was the worst period in the whole game for me.It was the period outside events where I had to supply myself with lc-240 and lc-55 both 120-130%.That moment in game I understood that you need to plan everything 6 months+ in advance and that if you have free money in your house you better have if on your pedcard because later on you can use that money into your advantage to make cheaper purchase outside events.
About at this level I had decide that I must focus on LWT/Rifle mission as being my top priority.I did not focus too much on anything else because hp or evade did not help to achieve my dream at that state of the game.My goal was to use imk2 as fast as possible.

Around that moment in life I was hunting Mind Reavers in the cave.Avatar "Christian UzzzY Desalva" took me there and presented me the mobs.That moment in game for me was like the hardest hit for me in the chin.I had 0 dodge and was full polaris with and got destroyed by the loot algorithm while doing so.But at that moment in time I understood what markup really is, looting radiant shards every 2-3 days.It was 700 ped each which actually saved me tons.
Even with that much markup I used to lose 1000-1500$/month but I was progressing.Nothing matter for me because I could see the skill gains more closer to my Imk2 dream.

At level 65 I met a nice guy back then which I learned a lot "Tara Tryx Qurzi".I approached him because he was constantly hunting proterons and by then I knew everything what a mob can drop from wiki table.I told him I can purchase any Lc-60 he can loot and my intention was to use it while hunting and that I am not planning into reselling those.He said he notices me hunting and its always a pleasure helping active hunters.Lc-60 at that time was 118-120% but he can go as low as 110% even 108% for me.
Later on he explained in details that period but I don't plan to make it public.Tryx added more layers to what I knew about the game.Unfortunately our ways part later on in the story as he became my enemy in pvp.

Level 65-70 was also very important in building my avatar.My friend greuceanu who intruced me to the Romanian community gave me the first item I ever received in the game without collateral.This is very important to be told because it wasn't his.
Its not something I would do or advice anyone would do but he did it for me and this is probably why he is the most important player in developing who I am today along with Linzey.
At that moment in time I met "Lola Ulpuana Lola".I loved that guy from the beginning and he was the bridge from my PVE approach to WSS (WhySoSerious, PVP orientated soc)

Commando Unlock - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/commando-5-june-png.288513/full

Somewhere in early 2014 planet Cyrene came into my discussions with some friends.I did my research and I found out that the gun Greuceanu gave me is a ranked scorpion looted from a tide claw by "Zina Zina Razvan" which was close friend of Greuceanu.
I can't remember exactly if I used that ranked scorpion Greuceanu gave me or I used Lola's M83 I rented but I looted my 1st Unlimited weapon in my first 100 x dominant crabs near a beach.
At that moment in time I made some connections regarding how important is to develop into a better hunter and more diversified.

My next step was around level 70ish after deliberating with greatest ubers in the game whats best for me knowing that imk2 is my high end gun.If I should purchase m83 UL or rent one or play L.I couldn't get an exact answer so I had to stick to my gut feeling.I decided about renting m83 tier 8 from my friend lola.
I remember I use it for 8 weeks paying 250ped/week which was the best thing I could do.
Around this time I've made another significant decision that was about to affect the history of the game.I've made some analysis on recent discoveries and I found out some old time great hunter was using Earth Shock Trooper.
Had no idea what that is but later I discovered there is something new above your avatar that caught my attention.I was familiar with what crit/crit dmg is from Diablo3 and its impact.He said he did the numbers but he wasn't that serious into using it at that time because it wasn't a cult, it was more like a math exercise.
But I see things differently.I bought a set for dps increase using my ability to hit and run from other games.I could kill at that moment in time prots/osseo/tide claws and few other stuff with it witouy decaying it.I had no idea its impact on my loot at that moment in life, I just liked the dps(crits).
I've completed part of osseo/prots mission and I was already around level 75ish and still wasn't sure if I should purchase m83 or lc-300 or use L until imk2 at level 90-92.I would have used L but the market wasn't as diversified as today, lc-300 L and lc-340 were so few compared to my game style so I had to go towards one pick.After weeks of deliberating I went to lc-300 UL.Hulk looted one so I purchased one for 15k.

Shortly after investing into lc-300 UL Mindark announced Big bulk event.An event where in my first night of shared loot using lc-300 tier 2 and EST got me a profit of 7000 peds in one night.I went to sleep very very late at that time but the adrenaline of looting shiny stuff and peds always raising pumped the blood and my brain couldn't feel the time passing.I did shoot maybe 30 hours without stopping I can't remember.

Somewhere around this period in time I met a nice guy "Lucky Akbar Sylphe" which I used him as support shooting for various mobs I've prospected as being good.His help was right in time and very needed to access better mobs in range (primordial longu slayers and such, I even remember 5k team hof)
He introduced me more into the stories of Entropia Universe.I was more into competitive/profit/successful/elitist side.
One night I decided to hunt with my friend Akbar go for a shared loot big bulk low gen.Since we were level 70 plebs at that time I had to rent a fapper so I remember we got "Giurgiu Luc Marius" with an adj fap tier 4.That night Akbar looted for me an Unl M83 Predator - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/m83-loot-converted-1.290201/full.The gun that was on my lips
in the past 2 months.I've managed to get a nice 24k on it or 26k I can't remember exactly.By this time I was around level 80 and looted 2 nice items one might say worth of 40k.This was far from what I did lost at that moment in game but I am a man of fundamentals and I wasn't disappointed by the amount lost or gain.I knew if I manage to get level 100 and use imk2 those money were pecs.

Kill strike unlock - 27th Oct 2014 - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/kill-strike.290145/
3 days later a nice hof with the gun I was talking about - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/m83-loot-converted-1.290201/full

This is the period where my hunts started to become break even +/-ish.This 2014 screenshot might explain you why - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/2400-big-bulk-1.290199/
I could afford that gameplay, I was still losing but Akbar help was a nice touch for me to recover the loses to Mindark in order for me to advance to the next step.

Somewhere in the level 85 area I got introduced the the most game changing experience in this game.
I got Introduced to the best Society in game at that moment : WSS (WhySoSerious).
Lola introduced me and I liked the idea of PVP.At some moment around level 60 I even remember I went to kill Joker Poker Uber Smoker (greatest all time Pk'er) but I didn't knew exactly how big he was with my cocky
tier 9 lc-55 (bbc amped) full hermes.I've seen he global on mulak'f but he had his best friend BKK nearby so I got destroyed.
Maybe that alone did not introduce me to WSS but I went again knowing both of them were there so I was a pleb attending to kill both Joker and BKK all together made them laugh :) and very late I realized how dumb I was :)

All the good players were there I felt introduced to the heart of a new family.I was very well welcome and I cheer that moment.I was very happy with my decision.

Next chapter in my hunting period was mushrooms.Quickness came in time - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/quick.292554/
Mindark introduced the new up-gradable faps (mod 2600/2350) and for a long period people had no clue what that is.I immediately spotted the opportunity and jumped into them.At first 1 large mushroom was 450 ped each and IMMEDIATELY the game I was playing TRANSFORMED into a different monster game.I farmed so much caperons with EST and my lc-300 that I gained level 92 in a matter of seconds.The profit was staggering and my only question was : If I profit so much now , what happens when I max imk2?
From now on everything was on steroids.I was pumped, couldn't stop.
Around this time I was already profitable but I knew I am not even close to the max potential.

Events were there but I didn't care.Events was a domain for me that I did not even dream of competing and I was level 85+.I had 1 dream and only 1 dream to acomplish.Max imk2 and get that juicy peds to fulfill my dreams.

On 14th December 2014 I've post forum thread about buying imk2 - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...68648-Improved-A-3-Justifier-Mk-II&highlight=
Level 92 came in a matter of months on those juicy caperons and with about 6 months in advance I set a thread to buy imk2.I've managed to get one at that time from the all time best hunter.I felt secure about my investment.I knew those 105k peds would pay in a matter of months.
I started using imk2 tier7 with my EST not being maxed on those caperons.The period was kinda green-ish but not very exciting.Profits came but more in terms of mushrooms and small markup.

I've purchase the imk2 somewhere in Springs 2015 and I got Level 100 on 17th June 2015 - http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=302138&catid=member&imageuser=59126 .My dream came true.All my hopes, my plans, my dreams came true.I was right.My expectation when I was level 35-40ish was around those lines.
At that moment in time I understood who was my friend and who was my enemy.I understood who tried to help me and who tried to fuck me up.Everything was crystal clear and I had no doubt about the game actually works based on a solid system and there is no room for lootious or hot loot or any other bullshit I got fed from the most incompetent players.

Once I got here I had to take this to another level.I started my analysis once again and started to investigate 2013/2014 events and their rewards.I've also prospected old pcf threads 2008 and so on.I also noticed posts of top ubers commenting on certain stuff and with my new lenses on the game everything was clear.
I was able to read the comments and the game from another angle now.I knew who the winners are and who are the losers.My decisions were easier.The only element I needed was time and money.

Imk2 + hyper 204 + EST and caperons was already too much for someone to dream of but I never stop until I reach the top.I was looking for things to upgrade this.I didn't knew how at that time and I thought I can improving just by adding more time to it (as by hunting more) so I was digging and digging doing scenarios asking left and right.
After few weeks of investigation I've came to the conclusion next level of what I have is adding mk2 sight+scope to the best setup in the game already.Once again I want to thank to the all the greatest hunter Stryker who helped me taking that decision and to "Ogulak Da Basher" who sold me that set.Took me 2 weeks to negotiate the set but I think it was the best investment of my life.We are talking about early stages June 2015 - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...273190-Omegaton-Ranger-Scope-MK-II&highlight= .For most players this setup is unknown.My setup barely got known late 2016 by the average joe.I could add that some plebs heard about it when loot 2.0 hit.
I managed to get to this setup being in the best society at that time in game and had the opportunity to know the best players who helped me to what I already felt is fundamentally right about the game.

I knew something was missing for me to achieve uber level.I was very eco and could kill some mobs but in order for me to eat all the cake I had to access godlike markup (eomons/daps - top tier mobs).After tons of investigation on wiki and previous loots were taken place and all those shiny items during the history of the game my next move was 1 and one 1 for any top tier hunter : Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (Mod Fap) - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=26 - aka the item that should not exist, most broken item, most valuable item in Mindark's eyes etc.

Already imk2 +hyper 204 +est+mk2 scope + sight+mod fap Mindark introduced rings at that time.I was already ahead of the herd knowing the impact of the crit/crit dmg when first perfected ares was sold for +70k~.
It was too much knowing the price I got my hands on that set vs that ring so I planned my buyout later.I had the advantage already from so many angles and eventually I bought an augmented one thinking I might go for an upgrade later on.

I took part in the most legendary eomon event ever for me where ELM were introduced and the profits were OUT OF THIS WORLD.My dream was far beyond any expectation.My setup was far greater than any anticipation ever.Not in my wildest fantasy I could dream of something like that.

Immediatelly after eomons ended got 12891 PED on Scoria 10/09/2015 - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/2015-10-09-scoria-alpha-12891-ped.293843/ .This yet again was a confirmation over an another confirmation over an another confirmation that loot behavior was as anticipated and everything works as intended.Now everything all time greatest were talking about came true.
This was the moment in my career where I felt the most confident as I never been in my life.In this moment I envisioned this game as my full time job.Everything turned into grind mode/hardcore mode/ALL IN MODE.In this moment my checking account became my ped card and viceversa, knowing that I have no gain from having real life money in my account.They were much helpful into Entropia Universe.

At about this level I had figured out after so many confirmations within the game that you simply can't play the Hunting game at by "live the moment" approach meaning that you simply can't play it on what you have in hands, shooting whats in front of you and when you are done log out.You had to split 12 months into what's important to be done and have proper management for every single month of it and also make sure you are far ahead of everyone else when it comes to being prepared for every sector in the hunting profession.

Now with almost best setup ingame imk2 +hyper 204+mod fap +est+mk2 scope + sight +augmented ares I felt I had to take the game to another level: Events.We were somewhere in Sept-Oct 2015 so I had to make arrangements to place top 10 for Halloween 2015 and Merry Mayhem 2015.I had never been to an event before even though I was level 100.At that moment in time a soc mate owned a recently gun xtlc 1000 from a Easter Event he won.
We had an agreement of using that gun I was about to tier be used in events for a certain %.It was a win win situation and it was a greatly help for me because I didn't feel the need to invest again for another part of my adventure I couldn't control the outcome.
I've pumped the gun to a tier7 at the start of the event if I remember correctly and I've made the preparation for amps/L armors/buffs (nanobots) and every competitive part I could get my hands on and I could hear from all time greatest hunters.
With no experience about events and absolutely no help from anyone(completely understandable) ppl couldn't share any information about anything lured me more into it.
At that time we didn't knew how well we performed so everything was an enigma until results were official.

6th on Halloween Mayhem 2015 was my position and that was a very nice encouragement.It was extremely positive because I didn't loot a 5k and my score would have been 2nd if I did get one so I knew I could do it.I knew if I could improve my evader (barely unlocked Quickness on 21st May 2015) and my hp and every aspect of the event I could win it.
From that moment I knew what I had to do.My plan was set in stone and I didn't stop for a second.I kept pumping that gun and managed to get it tier8 for sure this time for Merry Mayhem.Just to make sure I was ahead of most competitors I purchased a brand new won Halloween 2015 from Linzey which was the first seasonal ring.This ring alone brought me close to the ubers giving me 1% lifesteal and 13% crit dmg which was essential for more dps output.
I've started to get back to the hunting and got rewarded once again because of my top tier tools and the understanding of the way loot works 15673 PED on Zeladoth omicrong 12/dec/2015 - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/highest-loot-so-far.294441/ .This wasn't even a surprise anymore even at this stage of the game.I was very confident that I am doing it right, was all in, all my casts about the hunting equipment were true and confirmed
over and over again, all I needed is to never stop.If I stop I lose.
I used a lot of sentinel L parts I looted from daspletors early that year for the upcoming Merry Mayhem.I honestly had no money left to invest in top tier armor.I used gremlin until level 200 but I carefully managed my L parts looted.
I knew well advanced in the next event what I needed so I carefully prepared for the big step.The most prestigious event in my eyes in the history of the game : MERRY MAYHEM 2015.
One year before the format was different : 1 spider is 2 points, 1 kerb is 1 point.Clearly the way was to hunt for spiders.
Stryker and his terminator had a video once on youtube I've managed to get my hands on what I've seen there blown me away.The amount of precision and the swap from each mob was PERFECT and beyond.The amount of preparation done to execute that was out of this world and I simply knew that day that the competition at very end of the game is fucking serious.
I've analyzed the history of events and once again found the same avatars and I started to investigate even more prior to the event.
The amount of preparation was staggering, cost wise and even more for me because I was a noob testing the water near old time greatest players with only 1 event participation previously recorded.
The format did change since Halloween 2015 with HSL being added for Merry Mayhem so we had 3 different mobs we could score a HSL (Kerbs, Spiders, Yule).Back then you had 1 try for 40 hours.You couldn't miss your shot so you had to align perfectly your performance.Using the history of the game once again in my advantage
and having the best players in the game in my soc made it easier.
My approach was to wait for regular joe to finish their 40th hours and see where they scored their HSL and if was very very difficult.The competition was probably the highest ever recorded.Early stages some unknown I labeled him as loser scored 47k spider in cat4 I believe where cat5 was the highest so I knew at that time I couldn't surpass HSL on spiders.
On the other hand I simply couldn't do kerbs because the history of the game and all time greatest never won by doing kerbs so I had 2 things in my mind at that time : Yule or no bonus for HSL (50% x base score).
I knew tier 8 xtlc 1000 + best buffs + best armor/plates/plates on mid avatar hp/evade is not going to be top dog vs terminator and tier 10 foeripper (previously 2nd place in 2014) + all the other all time greatest I was super happy with any top 10.
I kept shooting with all that in mind I felt I have to believe in my chance and push myself at max.Results started to appear after my soc mates finished their time and their score was incredibly good but none of them got HSL.
Since an ATH was scored on spider and the random guy compete for the prize it was out of equation.We had to score either on kerb or yule.At that moment I realized I should be lucky if I get top 10 even though I was very well prepared.
After 4 days of shooting 10 hours/day in the greatest event of all time somewhere around 30th hour I've managed to get a 4200ish hof on Yulebot5 which was slightly higher than the previous 3500 hof recorded by someone else.
I didn't put that much trust at that time in that potential HSL Yule but since the mob was spawning once/hour and you only had 40 hours , it was a fairly good chance for me.
Fast forward my base score was 72921 but since I got HSL yule that added 50% from my score to the final score so this way I've managed to beat for the first time all time greatest players that were all established in the game.
I was basically a nobody.I might have been very lucky ... or choosen. Or very well prepared? Or all.

Here are full results for the Merry Mayhem 2015: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=AllEvents&id=3

Shortly after my highest loot at that time popped : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-daspletor-old-alpha-16903-ped-101033.294943/

From here everything is History and you can find it here :

Achivements during official events :

6th on Halloween Mayhem 2015 *** 10000 PED Universal Ammo
1st on Merry Mayhem 2015 *** Christmas Ring 2015 + 50000 PED Universal Ammo
1st on MMOWC 2016 *** King Kong TG-U80
1st on Easter Mayhem 2016 CDF XTLC 1000 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
4th Halloween Mayhem 2016 10000 PED Universal Ammo
2nd Merry Mayhem 2016 Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
2nd Merry Mayhem FFA 2016 (Soc team) Christmas Ring 2016 + Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
1st Champions League 2016-2017 *** King Kong TG-U80
4th Easter Mayhem 2017 Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
1st MMOWC 2017 King Kong TG-ELITE +MMOWC ring +MMOWC armor part + extras
1st Halloween Mayhem 2017 Halloween Ring 2017 + Unique Reaper’s Blade
1st Merry Mayhem 2017 (SOLO) 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 80000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd Merry Mayhem FFA 2017 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 25000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd Easter Mayhem 2018 Defense 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 11250 Mayhem Tokens
2nd Halloween Defense Mayhem 2018 15000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd Halloween Annihilation Mayhem 2018 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 7500 Mayhem Tokens
1st Merry Mayhem Annihilation 2018 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 30000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd Merry Mayhem Assault 2018 8000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd Easter Mayhem Defense 2019 8000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd Summer Mayhem Assault 2019 15000 Mayhem Tokens
6th Halloween Mayhem Annihilation 2019 5000 Mayhem Tokens
1st Halloween Mayhem Survival 2019 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 15000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd Merry Mayhem Annihilation 2019 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 15000 Mayhem Tokens
...more to come

Registered EU: 1st Sept 2013
Commando Unlocked 5h June 2014
200HP on 29th August 2014
Force Merge on 9th Sep 2014
Kill strike on 27th Oct 2014
Quickness on 21st May 2015
Level 100 on 17th June 2015
Level 120 on 8th Jan 2016
Level 130 on 30th March 2016
300 HP on 2nd June 2016
Level 140 on 4th July 2016
Entropia Master LWT on 22nd Aug 2016
Level 150 on 13th Sept 2016
Entropia Master rifle on 13th Oct 2016
Intuition on 23rd Oct 2016
Level 160 on 11th November 2016
Level 170 on 12th January 2017
Level 180 on 10th March 2017
Level 190 on 26th April 2017
350 HP on 13th May 2017
Level 200 (first entropia master in-game) on 9th June 2017
450 HP on 6th Sept 2018
Doctor on 3rd April 2019
500 HP on 15th Oct 2019
100 Animal looter on 24th Oct 2019
Became All time number #1 Hunter on 8th Dec 2019
533 HP Highest in game on 11 April 2020.
...more to come

Except the items I've looted in those events which is public and can be investigated I can add from memory what I've looted or gained through tokens.

First item - Ranked Scorpion
M83 Predator
few Augmented ares
1 perfected ares
3x Christmas Ring 2016
Easter ring 2017
A&P Series Mayhem LP-100 Modified (purchased with tokens)
ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition( with tokens, 50% my share)
Improved Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition
2x Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition
2x Trauma X FEN with tokens
1x NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier VII FEN Edition (with tokens)
...more to come

Skildek Negator Fen Edition
EWE LC-625 Gleamer
2x Halloween ring 2018
Genesis Star Excavator, Improved
Modified Shadow Harness (M)
A&P Series Mayhem BC-80, Augmented (purchased with tokens)
...more to come

To end this list I can add that my highest all time solo loot is 29820 PED on Ludark on 17 Jan 2019 right after I looted those juicy items.I've probably miss an item or two, I don't keep a list with those rare loots but I'm sure others do it for me.
This came as a surprise for everyone I guess.It did surprised me a bit but not as much.Behind this is a staggering amount of work I've done in loot 2.0 to prepare for this period and its not just work.
I've always put my full trust in the way the system is designed to reward the best tools ingame.

I don't track tt returns.I don't buy (own)deeds, land areas etc and I hope now it makes sense why not.Everything in comparison to hunting felt like pecs and did not worth my time and money.
I recently rented a shop because I have way too many things to sell.I am overwhelmed by the amount of items I am getting so I need to sell them somehow.

I can afford to add this story because I know everything I've said its true and its being done in loot 1.0.That particular loot is changed now and works under different formula but use the SAME FUNDAMENTALS.Same basic fundamentals have been applied to where I am today.
The most important thing to remember is that All the above was the approach used with the mindset I HAD AT THAT TIME.
Now things evolved into so many aspects which I don't want to discuss.
There are few top hunters I've learned a lot of stuff from each one of them and added to my gameplay but I'd say the most influential for me were Linzey, Stryker and Joda.

The whole process wasn't easy.
I stepped into the game with good heart and my image about the game and community was that its so welcoming and helpful.Indeed in most part is but the more I demanded and pushed myself the more I got into problems and I often got pushed/bullied because my dreams were too high for their expectation, experience, failures.I was not simply in line with their perception of what's normal.
At first it was: Why do you even bother trying this game, you have no chance, we all lose money.
It continued : Why do you even try to get level 100, imk2 will blind you, just use L weapons, the more you advance the more you spend.
And then : You will never reach Stryker, Star or Joda, they are untouchable.Joda has 24000 courage think about it.They play pre-alpha you just registered..you missed the train.The sky is falling.Just buy deeds.

My goals were never those.They were always related in staying profitable.Skills were on the second plan it was more of a result of my activity but I've made huge efforts when between events when I had the chance to gain some evade or hp or a certain profession.

I can say it was probably the longest and the most demanding thing I ever achieved in my whole life.Its almost 7 years of nonstop extreme work.Its all the experience gained in all my previous games I've played at the highest level.And all of it just in the purpose of competition and performance. I've never focus on other aspects of it.
If I were to do this again I would do it but this time faster with a larger initial investment and knowing how to approach the best players in the game and avoid the losers.

At this moment in time I realized that I did actually play a different game than most people maybe this is why I am often misunderstood.My intention were never to explain myself or why I do things the way I am.
I added the story in the light of too much negativity which I am completely against and in the same time I believe I owe something in return.I wish I could do more but I am not very convinced or motivated and the most important I want to remain profitable.

If there is something that I enjoy there is nothing that come close to show people they are wrong (not that I am right but they are wrong when they make a bold statement or an incomplete statement), I do that because of the movie that changed my life - 12 Angry Men - and I believe every Entropia Universe player that wish to achieve great things must see it.I am now glad I did show to most they were wrong and there is absolutely nothing in this world that can't be achieved as long as you want it and there is nobody that can tell you what you can do or limit your abilities to achieve what you dream of.
My main goal was to make money.I registered to make money, I continued to play because I wanted to make money and I will play until I will either want to do something with my life in the real world or I simply can't profit anymore because Mindark might not allow it.My mentality was always that as long we are 3 players left in the game I had to use all my abilities to beat the other 2.
Since I am able to profit in any profession (hunting/mining/crafting) enough to make a living I would probably stop at some point for human reasons and open who knows my lifetime dream (a huge coffee roastery and a coffee shop with me as main barista being there 24/7).I can probably stop now and do this but I want to make it properly with a larger investment.
I want to believe you can achieve anything through extreme hard work and I find a lot of rewards in doing it properly and consistently.
I encourage people to find their path.I found mine.

When I watch new players today registering they said they seen an ad somewhere or google it and you see them type for help in #rookie or discord chat, I already have that mhmm face knowing they will not get very far away into the game but its part of it.Its even more obvious when they play for more than 2 years and they struggle with very basic notions.
Entropia Universe got to this stage or at least for Romania because of the mouth to mouth marketing.A notion most millenials are not able to understand it and I am not sure Mindark is aware of it today.Reading charts will not improve the game, engaging with passion will.

The story ends somewhere in Feb 2016 adding that 2016 was by far the most profitable year in this story but its no where near the results in 2.0.

For some of you this might look complicated or unrealistic but its not even close to what had to come in preparation for loot 2.0.I might add the story on my approach to loot 2.0 but not anytime soon.

I did not plan to add my deposits but I've read unrealistic comments about me all over the places and its misleading for players who choose to become profitable.
*note that most of my items were purchased before 2016.Most of my deposits afterwards were just to collect more value from strongboxes or similar opportunities.I simply did not need money but I had to add more money because the more you have ingame the more you can generate doing activities.

I had plans to add more interesting stuff regarding the markup and profitability but after serious consideration I believe that the community is not ready to accept such numbers for 1 person to go away with.I might consider adding them later on.

Welcome to the most competitive game you will ever play, a game you can lose only when you stop shooting, welcome to Entropia Universe !

===========

-----------------
if you are grinding for tokens, makes sense, but if you are grinding for
Shoggoth, 30 ped cycle to finish.
Reward: 1 daily token

Yog, 125 ped cycle to finish.
Reward: 2 daily token

Cultist, 200 ped cycle to finish.
Reward: 2 daily token

Shub, 450 ped cycle to finish.
Reward: 3 daily token

So, around 800 ped cycle needed for 8 daily tokens. All mobs are in easily accesible spawns and not mixed up so pretty straightforward and repeatable and all mobs are involved in the buff horns mission.

My numbers are avg from using adj ep-41 with a104.

Last edited:
i message you every time i log in. we are not on at the same - lets just make a time and we will make it happen
================
Unfortunately I don't have time to play the game as much as I used to be and I'm forced to resign from maintaining my Shop in Medusa. I think it would be a pity to just abandon a prosperous shop so I'm looking for someone who wants to continue a similar shop in this place. To make that easier, I'm putting on sale most of the stuff you will need to do that (blueprints, materials, screens, shopkeepers etc.). Just to be clear - I'm not a shop owner! I'm renting it from the Entropia Invest, monthly rent is 250 PED and it's fully paid to the end of June. I spoke with the owners and I have permission to indicate the successor, who will continue mining themed shop in the same place. Approximately daily selling volume in this shop is 5k to 15k PED depending on day and prices.

PRINT-SCREEN-2021-03-29-16-18-24.jpg

Blueprints for sale [Name | QR]:

Terra Amp 1 (L) Blueprint1
Terra Amp 2 (L) Blueprint1
Terra Amp 3 (L) Blueprint3
Terra Amp 4 (L) Blueprint15
Terra Amp 5 (L) Blueprint31
Terra Amp 6 (L) Blueprint59
Terra Amp 7 (L) Blueprint61
Terra Amp 8 (L) Blueprint44
Terra Amp 9 (L) Blueprint45
Terra Amp 10 (L) Blueprint38

TerraMaster 1 (L) Blueprint1
TerraMaster 2 (L) Blueprint1
TerraMaster 3 (L) Blueprint8
TerraMaster 4 (L) Blueprint24
TerraMaster 5 (L) Blueprint28
TerraMaster 6 (L) Blueprint25
TerraMaster 7 (L) Blueprint5

Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint100
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint63
Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint86
Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint1
Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint85
D-Class Mining Amp (L) Blueprint83

Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 1 Blueprint93
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 2 Blueprint83
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 3 Blueprint83
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 4 Blueprint70
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 5 Blueprint64
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 6 Blueprint54
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 7 Blueprint51
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 8 Blueprint51
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 9 Blueprint47
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 10 Blueprint1
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 1 Blueprint52
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 2 Blueprint40
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 3 Blueprint24
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 4 Blueprint1

Equipment for sale:

Shopkeeper Pad
x3 (all male)
Opto Sign (UGC) - custom graphic uploaded (Terra Amps comparison chart)
Gigantium Sign
L-Quent Side Board
x2
Nallo Ceiling Lamp x2

PRINT-SCREEN-2021-03-29-16-19-10.jpg

PRINT-SCREEN-2021-03-29-16-18-44.jpg

Limited and components blueprints are not for sale. I'll prefer to sell all items to one person, but I’m open for any offers, so if you don’t need some blueprints or other stuff, just let me know for what exactly you need. I’m also taking offers for single blueprints/items but I’ll consider these offers at the very end. I can also supply you with materials (treasures, crafted components, arkadia ores, enmathers and animal parts) “Starter pack” worth approximately 10-15k PED. If you decide to continue maintaining a shop, I'll also give you contacts to buyers and suppliers.

I am in no rush, I accept offers until the next few weeks or until I receive the perfect one.

I accept only PM offers.
The asking price for all is 40k

Last edited:

For years I though Atrox were a great mob, because all the older players in my soc told me so, so of course I believed it. Atrox are a terrible mob which I do not even hunt when I need liver oil these days. Go and hunt 20 Atrox and see what loot you get, no MU and the only oil is liver oil which is only used in simple plastic ruds 2 and there are better mobs to hunt for it.

Back to the OP - try Kerberos, they drop muscle oil which is used in simple 1 springs and conductors, both of which go into many blueprints. You don't even need to sell it, just craft the springs and conductors and sell them for a small markup. I hunt Kerberos a lot and have completed the CODEX purely because I use the muscle oil in my crafting runs. Others are estophyl and alophyl, these have lower health than atrox and drop more useful items with MU

If you read somewhere that x is a good mob, then ask yourself why the person is saying that . Are they a 1 year noob who hit 2k on an atrox and now considers them the best mob in the game because of 1 loot event. In general much of the information you read is not that useful and is always someones opinion. I have hunted the majority of mobs on calypso but have only ever grinded maybe 10 different mobs . I will only grind a mob if it drops something I need in crafting, a recent example is fine wool which converts into fine textile. I used to hunt gradivore for this but the drop rate is not as good as on neconu which i recently started grinding. Neconu are harder to kill than gradivore but the damage types are impact and cut which negates the need for special plates as you need on the gradivore as they are 100% acid.

Unfortunately there is no right answer to "hunt this mob and you will profit", like everything else in this game, it is not about profit, is is about limiting losses.

One last point, I only really started analysing what mobs I hunted when I got into crafting. Before that I would hunt a mob because I felt like it, or I would finish an iron mission because I had already completed 50% of it and I was ignorant of whether the mob was any good or not. Now I work backward, I want to construct 10 units of Armatrix xx-yy, For this I will need the following components a,b,c. To do this i need materials d,e,f, ok which mobs drop d,e,f with the highest amount of item at the smallest cost to myself. Chomper, argo and foul all drop eye oil and I say I need 4k eye oil. I would not hunt chompers, this would give me too few loot events. I might hunt foul but they are very low level and I would probably need a small gun to do this effectively and this could take a while. I know that in a couple of hundred loot events on argo I am going to use a maxed out weapon and I will get 2 or 3 decent TT value loots with at least half the loot in those 2 or 3 events being eye oil. Even if you sell your materials the same rules apply. hunt below your max level with a maxed gun and make sure to get enough loot events to tigger the multipliers.

==============
Entropia Market

==========

Last edited:
historic info on estates:

note - auction and shop calculations were recently changed in early 2013

==========more accurate:

=============
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...fee-question&p=2676474&viewfull=1#post2676474 - formulas

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...c-Estate-Guide&p=588154&viewfull=1#post588154 - basic estate guide from a few years back (some info, but not all is outdated)

Diagram for the apartments themselves hasn't really changed much over time even though some visual info has.
Apartments1_low01.jpg

Hallways can't store items any more (other than what was put in them prior to the vu where they changed that - those items, if moved won't be able to be put back where they were since MA changed max items to zero in hallways, but left what was there prior to the change)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-backgrounds&p=1426687&viewfull=1#post1426687 - used to be where 711 had stored a copy of the default background images in the signs that were not PC, but it looks like the images are not coming up today? Maybe someone who has the direct links can put them back up over there or in this thread?

(OK, 2016 EDIT - THAT LINK DOES WORK... BACKGROUNDS:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-backgrounds&p=1426687&viewfull=1#post1426687)

Item point info as it used to be, not taking in to account the upgrades on some estates, etc.
pricecheck1_211019.jpg

The prices, etc. above are kind of outdated... probably accurate around 2009 or so... but item points per mall, etc. should be close to the same now, except in upgraded estates.

The upgrade option seems to have been removed from MA's website. Someone posted a copy of it somewhere in the forums recently. I'll have to try to find that if someone else doesn't post it here before I get around to it.

Shopkeepers decay .10 per sale. At an earlier point in time, they decayed much more than that. Entropedia info on shopkeepers outlines the old cost vs the new cost.

Prior to the removal or rent, booths and houses used to not have rental fees. That changed after rent was removed. I still think MA should have done something to reimburse booth owners after that, which has not happened up til now, by upping item points by 20 in booths for free or something as they really screwed over booth owners by removing their one in game estate advantage vs other estates, especially since many booth estates were really non-functional for about a year and a half or more after vu 10 while some other estates were, but since they don't seem to give a crap about the lower end folks who barely struggle by, I doubt anything like that will ever be done...

Last edited:
f2p

FREE TO PLAY

(A few ways to play free these days):

Arkadia Moon now has a daily mission that lets you get 2 ped Universal Ammo free (well free if you run around and collect the 10 way points and terminals near each at roughly 20-30 minutes per day)

Note: since time video above was made the main area around the TP where you do this has changed a little, so it looks a little different than in the video, but not much. Also, note that the area in the corners of the fence near the dome now have little areas your avatar can run through (didn't notice that originally - think devs may have updated that in a recent vu?... so makes running towards the 10th wp way easier than it was previously... Suspect a post I recently put on Arkadia Forum got that change happening or I was just too silly to notice it before?)

https://www.monria.com/forum/threads/arkadia-moon.5324/
Moon daily extractor waypoints. These can be pasted into the chat, and then made into a in game sticky note to assist with tracking.
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

NOTE: IF YOU DO THE METEORITE SAMPLE MISSION WEAR THE PTECH PROTECTION HEADGEAR, NOT THE GASMASK!
(Gasmask will let you die in the auto-die in the Meteorites' radiation)

====================
Get tired of the Moon, go get a Wolpertinger on Cyrene and sell it... and while there if you don't mind getting naked, head down to the hub and pick up some lime green stuff.

At my request Cyrene recently reduced weight of maze hammers dramatically... so now you can carry an arsenal of maze hammers and not go slow due to weight limits... (nice since they give you a slight acceleration buff... of course I'm already maxed on that due to my adjusted harrier and ring, but hey, nice to have options in case I want to change clothes sometime.)

maze.jpg

=================
Getting bored of Cyrene and Ark Moon, go visit Rocktropia..

When you are on RT and are not hunting AI you can also hit the beer garden, the little pvp zones near n00bs club and the Arctic oil rigs as well as other rig to get a few oil, etc. Same type of thing on other planets too...

In other words get your avatar's ass off of Calypso and go explore.

(got to admit double skill bonus for old missions and new mission tracker thing on Calypso is nice, but that's not going to be Calypso's advantage forever... besides that, if you are here to play free this shouldn't be much of a concern since skill prices are crap nowadays anyways.)

(P.S. I've purposefully left quotes out of this post so that I and others can quote this post with all links intact, etc. )

---------------------

If you get tired of the freebies Monria has a daily crafting and taming mission. Toulan does as well and it's mission is cheaper since it's tab tab. Toulan also has a forest of trees that you can harvest near the Jellyzone and a blueprint in the technician that lets you craft butt joints all day using only harvested stuf... who needs to pay markup to miners or hunters when you can rely on the trees all day to get yousomething to do. May not be as cheap in markup as the explosive crafting, but fairly close, also it allows you to potentially loot some interesting blueprints.

The Mob Ladder - A guide to what mob to hunt next - Entropia Universe Disciples (google.com)

Last edited:
entropiawiki: Mission: PTech Extractors Daily Maintenance

• [Arkadia Moon, 10960, 10085, 113, Extractor 1]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10795, 10065, 113, Extractor 2]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10710, 10220, 113, Extractor 3]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10480, 10430, 81, Extractor 4]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 9965, 10240, 109, Extractor 5]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10030, 9970, 131, Extractor 6]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 9920, 9670, 114, Extractor 7]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10040, 9145, 127, Extractor 8]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10310, 9110, 116, Extractor 9]
  • [Arkadia Moon, 10385, 9281, 125, Extractor 10]
=======================
Moon daily extc
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, rWaypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, rWaypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

====================
entropiawiki: Mission: PTech Extractors Daily Maintenance

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10960, 10085, 113, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10795, 10065, 113, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10710, 10220, 113, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10480, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9965, 10240, 109, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10030, 9970, 131, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9920, 9670, 114, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10040, 9145, 127, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10310, 9110, 116, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10385, 9281, 125, Waypoint]

Last edited:
Just fumblin through the daily... lol. Fun times. Thsi outlines the path I typically take, which does not start at the first one the mission says to start at. This is day 2 of re-starting this crazy thing. I am thinking about recording a daily video as I do this to just watch the ammo stack grow over time. We'll see though. It's a bit of a waste of time, but a couple of peds is a couple of peds... As you can see I keep several sticky notes up with the coordinates in case I accidentally do a typo in ctrl c ctrl v, etc.

Last edited:
Since vu 15 creatures drop UL armor again. lets make a list!

Pixie:
Chirpy Prowler/young - pixie footguards (f)(m)
Cornundos Young/Provider - Pixie harness (F)/(M)
(shared) Daikiba - Pixie Arm Guards (M), Pixie Face Guard (F/M)
Shinkiba dominant - Pixie Thigh Guards (M)
Shinkiba mature-provider - Pixie Thigh Guards (F)
shoggoth on monria loot pixie thighs (f) + (m) and pixie shins (f) + (m)
turp - pixie shin guards (f/m)

Goblin:
Foul - goblin arm guards (m)
Pupugi Young - Goblin Foot Guards (F)

Kobold:
Cornundacauda -Kobold thigh guards (M/F), Kobold Shin guards, Kobold Harness(M/F)
Combibo - Kobold face guard, kobold gloves
Molisk - Kobold shins and harness(?)
Mourner young/prowler -Kobold Shin (F) (m)
Repesilex - Kobold Face Guard (F)

Shogun:
Trilomite: shogun footguards

Vigilante:
High level droka - M/F helmet and other M/F harness.
Defender - vigilante gloves F
Drone/Legionaire - Vigilante thigh guards (M)
Warrior level 01-04 - Vigilante Thighs(M) and add Vigilante Shins
harbinger gamma - vigilante foot guards (M)
Steel bird - vigilante Harness

Nemesis:
Atrox old - Nemesis arm guard M
Argonaut - Nemesis Shin guard
Snarg - Nemesis Shins (F)
Molisk - Nemesis M Foot
Molisk- Helmet
Eviscerator - Foot guards

Gremlin:
Sabakuba slayer - Gremlin thighs, footguards M
Merp - Gremlin Gloves/face
Bristlehog - Gremlin Harness M/F
Sabakuma creeper - gremlin shins
Sabakuma Lurker - Gremlin arms

Sentinel:
Formicacida - foot guards

Chronicle:
Neconu -chronicle helm

Supremacy:
Osseokollum - Supremacy Foot Guards (M)
Araneatrox - Supremacy gloves M

Shadow:
Eomon old - Shadow Foot (M)

I would like to collect a list of confirmed boosted BPs (limited, golden name, "Boosted" marker showing).

Finder Amplifiers
  • Level 1 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 6 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 7 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 8 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 9 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 11 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Level 12 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Terra Amp 3 (L) Blueprint (L)

Weapons
  • GeoTrek H15 Vile (L) Blueprint (L)
  • GeoTrek H23 Crista (L) Blueprint (L)
  • GeoTrek H24 Sin (L) Blueprint (L)
  • GeoTrek AL15 Taurus (L) Blueprint (L)
  • GeoTrek AL22 Lupus (L) Blueprint (L)
  • GeoTrek LP175 Sphyra (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Karma Killer (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Jester D-5 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • True Faith (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Breer M4a (L) Blueprint (L)
  • DetPil V-Rex 2000 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Eraktor Es 10 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Eraktor Ekk 100 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Cochran LP5 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Marcato-9 503:3509 Blueprint (L) (name bugged?)
  • Starkhov LPR-17 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Starkhov LPR-30 (L) Blueprint (L)

Weapon Amplifiers
  • Hotfoot 10 (L) Blueprint (L)

Tools
  • Ziplex Z10 Seeker (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Vehicle RK-20 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • UR125 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Vivo Neo, Adapted (L) Blueprint (L)
  • GYRO Combat FAP-14 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Ziplex Z15 Seeker (L) Blueprint (L)

Vehicles (and related)
  • Warp Drive 1 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Pitbull Mk. 3 (C,L) Blueprint (L)
  • Gungnir Mk. 1 (C,L) Blueprint (L)

Armors (and related)
  • Infiltrator Harness (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Infiltrator Gloves (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Infiltrator Arms (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Infiltrator Foot (L) Blueprint (L)
  • eMINE PG/HG (L) Blueprint (L)
  • eMINE PG/T (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Luna Helmet (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Luna Arms (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Luna Thighs (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Predator Helmet (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Predator Harness (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Predator Arms (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Predator Shins (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Solir Gloves (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Solir Thighs (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Serum Helmet (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Serum Harness (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Helmet (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Harness (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Arms (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Gloves (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Thighs (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Shins (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Orca Foot (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Armor Plating Mk. 3E (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Renegade Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
  • JOPLIN Dragon plate mk1 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • ELVIS Dragon plate mk3 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • RUDOLF Dragon plate mk3 (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Spam Helmet (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Spam Arms (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Spam Harness (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Spam Thighs (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Spam Shins (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Malware Harness (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Malware Thighs (L) Blueprint (L)

Decoration/Furniture
  • Short Tied Katu Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Medium Polka Valance (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Towel (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Short Katu Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Short Tied Katu Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Short Royal Katu Curtain Blueprint (L)
  • Medium Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Long Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Short Bristol Curtain Blueprint (L)
  • Aldimon Bed Blueprint (L)
  • Medium Tied Katu Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
  • Feffoid Statue Blueprint (L)
  • Medium Polka Valance (C) Blueprint (L)

Clothes
  • Pilot Goggles Blueprint (L)

Need confirmation

• Willard Heatray A (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Willard Heatray B (L) Blueprint (L)
  • Classic Winston Pub Stool Blueprint (L)
  • Classic Winston Round Table Blueprint (L)
  • Traditional Winston Long Table Blueprint (L)

Might need a bit of help with this :)

I'm contemplating changing focus of my shop to be boosted bps. We'll see. This may be an interesting adventure.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Selling the following items

Sophie Leveled up (32 meter auto loot unlocked) [Asking price = 2800 OBO]
Mountain Gorilla - Leveled up (5 meter auto loot unlocked) [Asking price = 1500 OBO]
Oratan Miner - Leveled up (3% decreased critical damage unlocked) [Asking price = 1200 OBO]
Yog Hatchling - Leveled up (10% excavation speed unlocked) [Asking price = 150 OBO]
Eudoracell - Level 12 (Increased Pet Focus Generation unlocked - with potential of 14% as well as 18% run speed that hasn't been unlocked) [Asking price = 400 OBO]

Last edited:
Back