Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

:yay: :yay: :yay: style 25 unlocked :yay: :yay: :yay:

OMG leeloo.. what the hell you useing too skill..

how many gels you using per click.. 10? 5?

;) ty Sooth : ) I'll let you know when you reached lvl and unlocked BS, you will feel n00b again, but I couldn't have done it with the advice of the best stylist here : SORG !!!

hmmmm reached face lvl 21 and unlocked face fitness :yay:

just lvling to keep you busy :ahh:

Last edited:
Grats Leeloo! Nice unlocks :)

I don't think the economy can handle all this extra skill gains price soring like mad.

gels running low agian..

wonder who bough that 2500 ped gel stock..

It wasn't me, didn't even see them and probably couldn't have afforded them anyway.

ok, my latest levels are:

Hair 17
Body 8
Face 8

:beerchug:

woohooo Misty gratz :) nice skilling

I don't think the economy can handle all this extra skill gains price soring like mad.

gels running low agian..

wonder who bough that 2500 ped gel stock..

Heh ... well I still got a little left and made a soc just to
sell my wares (and keep in touch with my disciples too).
I can't hunt withought being bothered ....
I wonder too ...

kludge

Hair 6 - Body 2 - Face 2
(close too Hair 7)

You all take care now, you hear .... merry and
happy

Last edited:
nice one peeps on the skilling will get the charts updated i think after the 22nd i think we all need a much deserved rest from skilling after that..

I hit lvl 18 hair stylist last night
I hit lvl 13 body sculpturing now and lvl 2 fashion designer which i think pushed up my face sculptor to lvl 6 without skilling on it.. I know it help push me upto lvl 15 on my coloring proffesion.

dont you love it when these extra unlocks effects other skills and helps push them up..

:yay::yay::yay:

happy skilling for the final last few days..

ooh nice skilling everyone... not long until Beauty Sense now Sooth :)

very nice Sooth, been skilling hard.

Almost BS go go go ;)

update :

Hairstylist : lvl 27
Body : lvl 24
Face : lvl 22

Skin brilliance unlocked also :yay:

Way to go Leeloo!!!!

Only a day or two left of 3x skilling... if only there were more materials ^^

another big gratz Misty :)

After that fantastic skilling event I would like to update my info:

Level 41 Hair Stylist.

33 Hair Styles avaliable.

Also have 16 level face and body. :)

Nice work Pavel!

Well, the 3x is finally over... it's been a great chance to skill up in all areas :D. As well as unlocking Melee Damage Assessment and Martial Arts, I also unlocked Quality Sense!!! Not a great boost to the levelling, but still a very nice feeling to achieve the unlock.

I unlocked 4 hairstyles in total over the 3x period. So I now have 30 hairstyles available in total. Just unlocked the mohawk with about 10 minutes of 3x skilling to go lol ^^.

I also unlocked all the icons on the face chair, and only have feet left to unlock on the body sculptor (about half a level away from it).

My new levels are:
Hair 35
Body 33
Face 28

Merry Xmas everyone!
Missa

Thank you Missa :)

You done big move forward as well :) Grats on new 3 hair styles :)

PS

BTW according to my recods Mohawk in number one male style :)

nice skilling every one.. get a final update from very one and i will get it updated after the weekend..
got a family fun day tomorrow. loads of epople coming round so should be a good day..

merry crimbo every one and all teh best for eth new year as well.
:D:D:D

Time for an update i guess hehe.

Hair : 45
Body : 40
Face : 38

TI city Silver 3E

Time for an update i guess hehe.

Hair : 45
Body : 40
Face : 38

TI city Silver 3E

Grats on skilling up! Well done!

Sorg, could you please share with us what level required to unlock 34 hair style?

Grats on skilling up! Well done!

Sorg, could you please share with us what level required to unlock 34 hair style?

hopefully he will answer you... Ive asked him a few times but he dont speak to me :D

all I can say, iknow its between 43 and 43,5..

hopefully he will answer you... Ive asked him a few times but he dont speak to me :D

all I can say, iknow its between 43 and 43,5..

Thanks for sharing Kimmi :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Hope 2009 brings us unlimited supplies of materials, customers and lots of skills :D.

best wishes for 2009 beauty therapists ^^:wtg:

New stylist....Jeffs Salon!

Just opened shop. Jeff's Salon, Located in TI City Silver Building 9F. I need to skill so stop on by for discounted rates and help me skill my chairs. Need all the help I can get!

Just opened shop. Jeff's Salon, Located in TI City Silver Building 9F. I need to skill so stop on by for discounted rates and help me skill my chairs. Need all the help I can get!

nice one Welcome too the beauty profession. happy skilling..

sorry guys not had chance to update the list spent a a lot of time with family over Christmas and new year not even logged into EU.. think i have saved my self a few peds in the process

Hi all,

Happy new year ! and good luck to everyone in 2009.

Soothsayer i just wanted to let you know for the listing im lvl 26 in face sculpting now

Best Regards
Ido

updated Ido and shady profession lvl.. not been as active in EU .. not had the peds to spend and been busy enjoying other games and testing some beta as well.

still looking forward to what CE2 will bring for us all.. happy skill every one..

Back