List of missing and added mobs in VU10

Cornoanterion globals indicate they've returned. And Neverdie has said all CND mobs are back, just lowered spawn atm. (except dasp)

First post updated, still quite a few mobs that don't seem to exist in this VU.

Has anyone found the planet-bound Caperon, or are they CND only now?

I'm sure i've seen globals on these mobs after VU 10:

-Droka
-Legionaire
-Warlock

Where in game did you find jellyfish Akbar?

Where in game did you find jellyfish Akbar?

I believe they are in the small lakes around the golf course... they do not aggro or attack, and they do not have a hit box last time I saw them.

Malcruentors spotted south of Oshiri.

Anyone seen any of the other mobs return?

i can confirm that the boorums are out there, about 4000 meters from a tp, up a very steep hill that you can't climb and can only tag them down. and the spawn is bandits and outcasts and raiders so why bother.

where are they.. ya know which tp? I want to hunt borum.

where are they.. ya know which tp? I want to hunt borum.

exovirus showed me where borums are
aprox. 31476, 43908
there seem to be some 3 patches where they spawn every 5-10mins about 5-10 borums, saw only males though

(the above are more or less correct)

I have killed a 2 turps, but haven't seen any since. And that was north of aegis.

I saw turps last night near one of the outposts west of troy.
I think Jimmy Stryker had a few HOFs on Oculus too...may have been Ossicollum tho...the HOF lidt will still have em I'll check when I get ingame later.

t

I saw turps last night near one of the outposts west of troy.
I think Jimmy Stryker had a few HOFs on Oculus too...may have been Ossicollum tho...the HOF lidt will still have em I'll check when I get ingame later.

t

He's been hunting Osseos, and I checked Entropia Tracker for Oculus globals (and the other mobs) earlier today and found nothing, so I think you got mixed up there.

Two posts means confirmed Turps though (not surprising, when we had the other 3 birdies they were bound to be out there somewhere :D).

The patch notes say Trilomites are back. Any other changes?

i could not find the Kerberos south of zychion

:D

just wanted to thank u for the list ..... and rebuttals .... sorrry im not much help but the list will help me

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Trilomites are back for real now. Still quite a few mobs missing.

I updated the list because Kerberos have disappeared now.

Hopefully some more of these mobs will reappear in 10.1

I updated the list - Hiryuu, Kingfisher, Rippersnapper and TskTsk are back.

I don't think anyone's found Aetherex yet, any news on those?

I know that at least some of the insects are back but I'm not sure which ones, let me know if you've seen some.

I also put Gradivore back in the missing mobs list as they were apparently removed because of being bugged and I think are yet to return.

There are igni in the east of pvp1 : P

There are igni in the east of pvp1 : P

Cheers Imm. Is the spawn any good? If there is a good spawn of insects anywhere I'd be interesting in visiting. I had great fun in the WoF bug spawn while it lasted :)

Bones told me yesterday he'd been hunting some insects west of Zychion - I think he said they were Diripi, I'll check with him later.

Aetherex spotted NW of Jason, and Diripi confirmed near Zychion.

Anyone seen Pupugi? They're now the only flying mob that I haven't been able to take off the list.

Aetherex spotted NW of Jason, and Diripi confirmed near Zychion.

Anyone seen Pupugi? They're now the only flying mob that I haven't been able to take off the list.

Best spawn vu 9.4 was east of outpost hell (will be W/NW of athena on todays map). I found the old warrior/drone spawn, so maybe they aren't far. Might have a lookie around sometime.

Back