List of passive buffs on pets

One more was missing: VolperTinger (already updated)

link: <click>

gz Venture Bros on that ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

What hammer said.

Vixens are robots.
The Dhampyre is a vampire drinking your blood.

If you going to be picky.

She is not a vampire she was created by there werewolfs in the war with vampires as a direct insult!

So you simply add the pet and select any of the buffs the Pet qualifies for and activate ? Or is there another procedure to activate certain buffs after they have been attributed ? never used em, so apps for what must be an obvious thing for most of you :/

Please add this pet from Toulan:

Taming Mission - Karmoosh Lateef pet.

Kill the 5 different wave boss's for a chance to Tame this pet

Also it seems the his buffs will be address in the future:

Gratz on taming Karmoosh Lateef!

Confirming that this pet's Buffs are not final, and will be updated in the future.

karmoosh_lateef_1.jpg
karmoosh_lateef_2.jpg

Nice pants, I wonder if it golfs :scratch2:

So, have anyone yet figured out what are the criteria for "Pet Focus - Decrease Regeneration"?

Cheapest pet + maintenance for an Acceleration buff?

Cheapest pet + maintenance for an AutoLoot buff?

Cheapest pet + maintenance for an AutoLoot buff?
Activated loot buff on all of them consumes 60 nutrio/h, that 0.6 ped/h or 1.8 ped at 300%.
Add to that 15-20 nutrio/h that consumes the pet itself.

TT loot pills cost 0.5 ped/h and provide 20m range instead of 5m.

Since i am back from long absence (some of you might have noticed my "i am back" thread) - i will get on top of things in this pet subject quite soon :).

At the moment i am still catching up with game - but this thread is surely not forgoten and on my "to do" list ;).

Just saying.

Falagor

Hi ya.

Do you own and edit that spreadsheet?

If so some more info for you.

Looks like column G "Energy Max" is full feed.
So:

Royal Chirin 4200
Sterling Chriin 2000

Regards

Rick

info updated, thx Rick

Link to really good site with all the pets with screenshots and buffs (and much other stuff): <click>
Thank you Emma for that!

Gives a 404, page not found.... :(

Sterling Dragon - Skill Gain Pet and Taming - Passive unlock.

I've had this passive unlock stuck at 59.0% for months on a Sterling Dragon.

Taming didn't work, tricks didn't work. Tonight I thought I'd give it one more try.

Finally figured it out, it moves 0.1% for 3 mob kills. So I guess that's 30 kills for 1%
Successful tames will not move it, it must be kills.

So basically Ma have turned me into a puny hunter for a Sterling Dragon....seriously!!!! 1200 mob kills.

I'm sure that's got to be a bug, but I'll deal with it.

Rick

Last edited:
Sterling Dragon - Skill Gain Pet and Taming - Passive unlock.

I've had this passive unlock stuck at 59.0% for months on a Sterling Dragon.

Taming didn't work, tricks didn't work. Tonight I thought I'd give it one more try.

Finally figured it out, it moves 0.1% for 3 mob kills. So I guess that's 30 kills for 1%
Successful tames will not move it, it must be kills.

So basically Ma have turned me into a puny hunter for a Sterling Dragon....seriously!!!! 1200 mob kills.

I'm sure that's got to be a bug, but I'll deal with it.

Rick

it is not a bug, it is the same on other pets too, like Atrox Ruby who I am training atm; so happy hunting there ; )

it is not a bug, it is the same on other pets too, like Atrox Ruby who I am training atm; so happy hunting there ; )

Ok thanks Risen. MA have adjusted a few of the passive unlock requirements I think....maybe a lot of info out of date now.

I swear it was 300 successful tames for taming unlock on Royal (well 50% tricks / 50% x 300 tames). I guess they want us to do a mini iron now...lol

Cheers

Rick

Gives a 404, page not found.... :(

Fixed - Emma has changed structure of the site. Now link is working again :). Sorry for inconvinience.

Ok thanks Risen. MA have adjusted a few of the passive unlock requirements I think....maybe a lot of info out of date now.

I swear it was 300 successful tames for taming unlock on Royal (well 50% tricks / 50% x 300 tames). I guess they want us to do a mini iron now...lol

Cheers

Rick

Updated this one (if i understand its 50%/50% sucessfully taming and also killing mobs with your pet spawned now?)

---

Oki i am catching up now with all the missing pets. Thank you everyone (espetially Aelous and Risen Ra Oh) for keeping the pet buffs up to date :).

Still need to fill few more from the Aelous link but should be up to date later today.

@edit:
updated all info based on posts here and based on Aelous link :). Seems that at the very moment we have 61 different kinds of pets in the game.
And one more is commin shortly: Oratan Axe Pet as reward from Ark Gold Rush 2016/2017 stage one (hunting).

Falagor

Last edited:
I was wondering if the autoloot buff from pets (4 types so far) is stacking with autoloot pill.

Pill is in "action" section and as far as i know other buffs from pets are in "item" section - so they should stack in theory.

Could someone with autolooting pet check this out and not only if the "numbers" in buff description show that they stack but with the following experiment:
- use autoloot pill (20m) or adjusted autoloot pill (30m)
- kill mob from distance (out of autoloot range)
- spawn pet with autoloot (+5m)
- if it does not loot - despawn and move towards killed mob 1-2 steps then stop and spawn pet again. Repeat last two steps.

If there will be moment when 20m (or 30m) range is not enough to triger looting but spawning pet trigers it - it means it stacks.

@edit:
it would be nice to know if two mentioned above buffs stack with the Christmas 2015 ring too (25m autoloot). Since there is no cap on this buff in theory its possible to reach 60m autoloot range total.

@edit2:
i ment Xmas 2015 not Hallo 2015 ;) (thx Soko).

Falagor

Last edited:
Interesting theory, i 2 would like to see if its possible

Back