It does that already! In the LittleBigMiningLog.exe config file, set the "Map_FollowOnP" value to 1. Then after you hit p, the map will continue to follow your position assuming it is reading your in-game radar properly. You can also change the Zoom settings in the same config file (Zoom on P, default Zoom level). There are tons of other settings you can change (colors, etc). Might want to make a backup of the original config file before changing too much.Can you make the map to allways autofocus on the current position as I run around dropping probes? So i dont have to switch windows and adjust the map position all the time?
Hi I recommend unzipping manually the v9.3.3 update ... .see if that helpsAnyone else having this issue? When you get a claim the tool plots the claim but no audio describing the claim size and does not register that a bomb was dropped. Then it crashes. I cant' mine without this tool. Waiting for a update.
Any change on this ?I can see a the need for a Stand Alone version in the community.
And It is decided Little Big Mining Log will come in two flavors:
- Networking version,
which was the intended direction, networking features, multi user data aggregation, many bells and whistles
- Stand Alone version,
a branch off from the main tool, a solid well rounded application for day to day mining logging.
How does that sound?
if you get an error on update like #1003 just manually unzip the updates. Your Windows is preventing LBML to unzip its updates.Every time I choose to download the latets update, from a clean new file, LBML doesn't work!
So when I see this pop up window, I feel like....hmmm @#$!@@#$
Is there anywhere in settings an option to disable that? or I have to "fix" config?
I can't go anywhere and drop anything without LBML btw
I try with the max size and it's working but ... if i reduce a bit it doesn't work anymore and then what i should do when i got the green button ??there are a lot helpful threads on the LBML forum.
Try to disable An-isotropic filtering
Make sure you dont have scaling enabled in windows
Make sure the radar is at position (0,0) top left corner
First try to get the max radar size working the work your way down to smaller sizes
let me know if it helps
Nice tool, i realy like the hexgrind addon but would if be possible to run W to E while dropping instead of S to NLittle Big Mining Log
Mining tracking tool with OCR capability
Welcome to Little Big Mining Log
The purpose of this tool is to help Miners track their claims. It performs image recognition on the mining claim found to record depth size type and position. The miner can then plot his data on top of a map so he can return again to the spots where mining was most lucky to them.
With the most popular software out of commission post VU 10.0 I have took upon myself the task of providing a new feature rich tool to the miners of calypso. Development started on the 21st May 2010, with the closed beta period lasting until end of February. On 1st of March 2011 the public beta period begins.
Visit the Little Big Mining Log website for more information and downloads: www.mininglog.com
15/11/2012 Patch v0.9.3.0 New Automated Systems:
- The tool will automatically track your position
- The tool will automatically detect you making drops
- The tool will automatically scan your claim deeds and update unknowns
- Treasure hunting for arkadia added
- Cyrene planet added
- Fix for new claim deed layout
- Fix for OCR memory leaks, with new tessa local server processes
- Fix for claim saving delay, claims stored localy then synchronized to the server
- Fix for long shutdown times and some graphics glithes
- Full framework rework to allow better expansion options
- Note: sorry for the dalay and October/November downtime... please enjoy!
28/10/2011 Patch v0.9.2.0 Little Big Mining Log gets vocal:
- She will read you all her stats
- Added setting to disable auto screenshots
- Added setting to disable the display of claim timers
- Claim Timers will now be automatically depleted once you finish excavation
- Screenshots will now be saved in folders by type/year/month/date
- Tool will no longer take global screenshots if you dont enter your username
21/10/2011 Patch v0.9.1.0 Adding the ET integration:
- Added the possibility to feed ET with chat data and gather ET gift credits
- Updated the map of Calypso with the new 3 areas - thanks Corey 'Onciest' Wray
- Added a selector for .png/.jpg with quality for screenshots of Globals
- Removed the unnecessary map Render loops to improve performance
- Minipatches that fix the update process should take you up to version 0.9.1.7
16/10/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.9 - New Release with Statistics:
- Added Statistics window for Claim Depth Distribution
- Added functionality for Auto Capture of Screenshots for Globals, HOF, ATH, Discoveries and Skill Unlocks
- Custom Delay settings for Auto Screenshot Capture (500ms default)
- Added Timers on map for undepleted claims showing the time left for extraction
- Added a bindable key setting for Depleting of closest claim to stop the counter
- Tool windows will now remember their position and size (also a config setting)
- Fixed color coding of Arkadia Claims
- Fixed scanning of Tower Claims
- Added additional help for 304 login error
10/08/2011 Patch v0.8.2.0 Fixing the Auto Update Process:
- Fixed issue affecting Windows XP users
- Fixed updates done to the update program
We kindly ask all users to redownload this full version and we apologize
for any inconvinience and downtime post version 0.8. We hope all issues
are resolved now if not please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
09/08/2011 Patch v0.8.1.0 Fixing the Auto Update Process:
- Added seperate Updater.exe executable which will deal with downloading and upgrading the software version of your tool. It will also create a backup copy of your config file in case it gets overwriten (you should then copy the old values by hand leaving the new keys intact)
- Added more search locations for settings-ce.cfg file
- Added path in the config file to specify the location of the settings-ce.cfg file
07/08/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.8 - New Release with Auto Updater:
- Added Auto Updater which will notify you of changes and upgrade your tool
- Added Auto Update Setting in Tool Settings and Config file
- Added Option to suppress Error messages for the remainder of the session
- Added settings for integration with Entropia Tracker
- Added an option to include your ET rank on your Signature
- Added automatic game graphics settings test on tool startup
- Upgraded the About dialog box
- Increased the minimum distance from claim deed for scanning
- Increased the constraints on OCR name matching
- Increased the http timeout values for those with poor connection
28/06/2011 Patch v0.7.1.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Fixed OCR claim reading errors occuring in VU 12.0
06/06/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.7 - New Release for Unknown Claims:
- Added Resource Selection pop-up when scaning "Unknown" resource Deed
- Added settings for Avatar Name Ranking and Dynamic Signature
- Added settings for depth and location data sharing
- Added missing location: Planet Arkadia
- Added Arkadia specific resources
11/05/2011 Patch v0.6.2.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Fixed "Error 0818" when playing in full screen mode and alt+tab-ing to map
08/05/2011 Patch v0.6.1.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Added missing location to the mining tool: Hell
01/05/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.6 - New Release with Import and Export:
- Import claims from CSV file from any source
- Export your claims to share with friends
- Filters for exporting claims to export only a subset
- Export/Import your Drops and Runs when moving to another game station
- Fixed color codes for Rocktropia specific Resources
- Fixed date stamps for Success Screenshots
05/04/2011 Patch v0.5.2.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Localization issue with color coding in some countries causing problems with the configuration file.
You can now use:
- full color names i.e. "White",
- integer values i.e. "255, 255, 255"
- Hexadecimal values i.e. "#FFFFFF"
for color coding your claim deeds and player and drop colors.
03/04/2011 Patch v0.5.1.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Localization issue with "," as the decimal separator in some countries causing problems with the configuration file
03/04/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.5 - New Release with Configuration File:
- LittleBigMiningLog.exe.config fileholds all configuration parameters for the tool
- The Map can now be set to appear always on top
- Added Date and Time and Coord filters for Drops
- Added Lines to the map showing Coord filter setting
- The tool will now check if all files are present on startup
- Added ScrollBar to Run Filter List
- Fixed Claim reading post VU 11.9.0 changes
- Fixed Labels for UI Icons
- Fixed problem saving Sweetstuff screenshots
09/03/2011 Patch v0.4.3.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Added Text Error Logs stored in Errors folder which you should submit for analysis
- Added Error Codes to help you help us pinpoint and fix bugs that appear
- Fixed errors introduced in the new Image recognition routines
- Error screenshots will now be stored in PNG format to reduce file size
06/03/2011 Patch v0.4.2.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Sweetstuff and Growth Molecules will be now correctly recognized
- Improved the accuracy of Image Recognition - thanks Marie 'Zacariaz' T'pol
- Using the log-out option no longer causes the application to crash
- Fixed application stability during shutdown
- Improved reliability of keybinds
03/03/2011 Patch v0.4.1.1 - patch fixing following issues:
- OutOfMemory exception sometimes caused by the Map window
- Localization problem with "," as the decimal separator in some countries
01/03/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.4 - first beta release open to general public
- Image Recognition and Claim Deed Scanning
- Smooth running Map Interface - thanks Sarah 'Zap' Charlton
- With Awesome Custom Maps - thanks Corey 'Onciest' Wray
- With Advanced Filtering Options
- Player position tracking on Map
- Run tracking with simple hit ratio and cost statistics
- Marking Drop areas to optimize mining spread
- Hotkeys for operation without window focus
This tool is for all of you, so your feedback is most welcome.
Please share your ideas below.
do you have vsync enabled? try placing lbml on your main screen too in windowed mode.is anyone having trouble when using LBML with two screens? I used it on one scroon (windowed ofc) for a long time and everything worked quite well apart from the usual lag that occurs sometimes.
but now when i use it with 2 monitors it doesnt work properly. the map shows often a ping of 30000ms or higher and it doesnt really matter what resolution i use (still windowed) or if they are both on the same or different monitors. when i deplug the second one and use it it works normally again but with two it doesnt seem to work.
my position pretty much only appears correctly when pressing p but the automatic adjustment doesnt work. when looking into the settings under auto it shows the green cursor so it should be everything okay... anyone has the same problems and found a solution`?
hmm weird. i turned vsync on and it worked immediately. maybe you got something like nvidia geforce experience or similar which overrides the games settings. if you turn that off / configure it that it uses game settings it may work for you too!i have always had the same problem , my vsync is on , 2 monitors . doesnt make any difference if i put lbml on same screen as game is . Gave up
Are you refer LBML site?Sorry, i tried to enter the site and my page said, page contains some malware, i would like to know from pro's is the site still safe to use?