Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Decided to explore some new areas this morning, at first was using my old ways of recording claims, then remembered this new program was available. Downloaded it and WOW! This thing is really beautiful, Ido you did a terrific job. Can tell a lot of work was put into it.

Thanks for the wonderful tool!!

P key does not work

I have two computers I play EU on. One computer works perfect with LBMT. The other computer does not. When I press the P key, LBMT does not update my location on the map. What can I check to figure out why LBMT is not recognizing when I press the P key.

Thanks

I have two computers I play EU on. One computer works perfect with LBMT. The other computer does not. When I press the P key, LBMT does not update my location on the map. What can I check to figure out why LBMT is not recognizing when I press the P key.

Thanks

I think u have to have chat logging enabled in EU settings.

Thanks

I think u have to have chat logging enabled in EU settings.

That is Correct, You need to enable General Chat Logging in EU in game settings.
You can also check if the game creates a file : chat.log under MyDocuments\Entropia Universe\chat.log

Ido

Patch v0.5.2.0 Link Fixed

There should no longer be problems with downloading Patch v0.5.2

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Data Import Export

In the upcoming Release we plan to enable the import export feature... for this reason we would like to ask You (our software users and also potential future users) what data sources you would like to import from?

If there are tools you are already using or used please point us to them so we can inspect the possibilities of data migration.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

22/04/2011 10,000 Claims Recorded

We are Happy to announce that since the public beta has begun 10,000 claims have been recorded by LBML users!

We are extremely happy about the popularity of our tool among miners and we wanted to share these numbers with you!

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Release v0.6

Hello all,

Today we release a new version of the Little Big Mining Log:

Current Release:
01/05/2011 PUBLIC BETA v0.6 - New Release with Import and Export:
- Import claims from CSV file from any source
- Export your claims to share with friends
- Filters for exporting claims to export only a subset
- Export/Import your Drops and Runs when moving to another game station
- Fixed color codes for Rocktropia specific Resources
- Fixed date stamps for Success Screenshots

grab it here: www.mininglog.com

Best Regards
Ido

Resource Maps

Dear All,

Today we have added a modification to the maps on Little Big Mining Log: www.mininglog.com/maps.php

We have added a % number indicating the distribution of given resource within the area.
This way you can determine what your chances are of finding a given resource at the certain Area ...

I hope you will all enjoy it as it becomes more complete. :)

If you are interested in contributing let us know at support@mininglog.com
Send us your Full Avatar name from the e-mail address you registered with stating you want to contribute.

Note: We do not use any of our registered users data without their consent!

Ido

Dear All,

Today we have added a modification to the maps on Little Big Mining Log: www.mininglog.com/maps.php

We have added a % number indicating the distribution of given resource within the area.
This way you can determine what your chances are of finding a given resource at the certain Area ...

I hope you will all enjoy it as it becomes more complete. :)

If you are interested in contributing let us know at support@mininglog.com
Send us your Full Avatar name from the e-mail address you registered with stating you want to contribute.

Note: We do not use any of our registered users data without their consent!

Ido

very nice map. It would be nice also have a zoom option (it s very little in reading|) and maybe also a search option too

DC

very nice map. It would be nice also have a zoom option (it s very little in reading|) and maybe also a search option too

DC

Thanks for the comment :) As of now the browser built in zoom should suffice for the website i hope (Ctrl+Mouse Wheel on most browsers)

We do plan to incorporate the map data into the client itself so that will be more interactive and we can easily implement a lot of nice features... for now we thought we could just share some basic data on the website (it would be nice if more users would volunteer their data ;) send us a mail)

Ido

Thanks for the comment :) As of now the browser built in zoom should suffice for the website i hope (Ctrl+Mouse Wheel on most browsers)

We do plan to incorporate the map data into the client itself so that will be more interactive and we can easily implement a lot of nice features... for now we thought we could just share some basic data on the website (it would be nice if more users would volunteer their data ;) send us a mail)

Ido

A tip, to get back the default zoom level press CTRL + 0 (zero)
It would be nice at least if you added the name of the area to the maps and maybe separated each map a few pixels ;)
Would it be ok to volunteer with specific data, like areas/planets/continents etc. and not your entire data set?
It isn't updating automatically for me from 0.5.2
Can one edit the maps without fear for destroying something?

I wish the map ingame worked as good as this map.

A tip, to get back the default zoom level press CTRL + 0 (zero)
It would be nice at least if you added the name of the area to the maps and maybe separated each map a few pixels ;)
You mean like Amathera Eudoria Rocktropia etc? i think its obvious judging by the underlying image? and the separation can be seen by the gray edges of each map ? or am i mistaken and its only clear to me because i designed it? :p
Would it be ok to volunteer with specific data, like areas/planets/continents etc. and not your entire data set?
Yes possibly but would require me to rewrite the sql querry quite a bit :D why not volunteer all your data ? its really generic and you don't necessarily give away any of your mining spots the squares on the map are 8x8 km :p .. most of it is common knowledge on planetcalypsoforum but what you do contribute is the knowledge for people about "average depths" and how common those finds are in specific areas ... I'm not sure why everyone doesn't want to simply contribute :D
It isn't updating automatically for me from 0.5.2
The tool dosent auto upgrade .. you must download the patch or new version each time
Can one edit the maps without fear for destroying something?
You can edit the image on the map.. keep the same filename and image dimensions and the tool will work just the same in all other aspects.
I wish the map ingame worked as good as this map.
In what sense?

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

You mean like Amathera Eudoria Rocktropia etc? i think its obvious judging by the underlying image? and the separation can be seen by the gray edges of each map ? or am i mistaken and its only clear to me because i designed it? :p

Sure you can see the differences but still its not exactly the same maps that once is used to so its a bit hard.
It can always be made more obvious. Biggest reason why I'd want the labels, as you described yes! Is that I don't know what place the one small one in the lower right corner. Guessing FOMA but it might as well be Hell.

Yes possibly but would require me to rewrite the sql querry quite a bit :D why not volunteer all your data ? its really generic and you don't necessarily give away any of your mining spots the squares on the map are 8x8 km :p .. most of it is common knowledge on planetcalypsoforum but what you do contribute is the knowledge for people about "average depths" and how common those finds are in specific areas ... I'm not sure why everyone doesn't want to simply contribute :D

Well some info is still worth money, I just sold info on locations this week.

The tool dosent auto upgrade .. you must download the patch or new version each time

Ooh my bad.

You can edit the image on the map.. keep the same filename and image dimensions and the tool will work just the same in all other aspects.

Great!

In what sense?

The smoothness of your map interface is slick! Good scrolling, and it loads up quick.

Sure you can see the differences but still its not exactly the same maps that once is used to so its a bit hard.
It can always be made more obvious. Biggest reason why I'd want the labels, as you described yes! Is that I don't know what place the one small one in the lower right corner. Guessing FOMA but it might as well be Hell.
The Map for Hell is on its way... The Onciest is working on it as we speak to give it that perfect feel ... its expected to arrive soon ;)

Patch v0.6.1.0

Hello all,

Today we release a patch for the Little Big Mining Log:

Current Release:
08/05/2011 Patch v0.6.1.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Added missing location to the mining tool: Hell

Ido

Patch v0.6.2.0

Hello all,

Today we release a patch for the Little Big Mining Log:

Current Release:
11/05/2011 Patch v0.6.2.0 - patch fixing following issues:
- Fixed "Error 0818" when playing in full screen mode and alt+tab-ing to map

Ido

Miners Ranking

Hello All,

We added a new page to the website: "Ranking" where we rank the miners that were active in the last 30 days

- To be on the ranking you have to have record at least 1 claim in the last 30 days,
- Each Ore and Enmatter is Ranked according to its rarity in the system on the scale from 1-10 for recording it you get that many points
- Additionally your points are multiplied by a bonus multiplier based on "well roundedness" of your overall mining expirience (bonus for each size ever hit(0-100%), for each type of resource (0-100%), for each planet distinct area (+5% for each LBML map you mined on)

The miners are ranked according to the points collected in last 30 days so everyone has a chance to be #1 even if they are a late arrival to the tool.

This ranking will also be displayed on dynamic signatures which are a work in progress soon to be released.

To be part of the ranking (uncover your name) send us an e-mail at support@mininglog.com from the e-mail address you registered with stating your Full name so we can add it to our DataBase.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

I haven't used this tool yet but am itching to try it.

The big question is: Does it work with the new mining system?

Cheers
John

I haven't used this tool yet but am itching to try it.

The big question is: Does it work with the new mining system?

Cheers
John

bump for this question

It should work with the new system just like with the old one ... I need to however add the map of Arkadia and its minerals ;)

It appears to work for ores and EM after a string of errors about colors when it loads.

check if you are using the newest version there should not be any warnings about colors any more .. if they appear contact support with details at support@mininglog.com

Ah yes I'd not updated the maps or done the 060 download.

I can confirm it works on Calypso. It really is a very nice tool, perhaps the best logger I've used :yay:.

Another question, is there a way to deactivate previous runs from displaying, or having only the finds displayed and not the big round circles?

It get's a bit confusing when you do a couple of runs over the same area, lol.

Thanks for the great tool!

I can confirm it works on Calypso. It really is a very nice tool, perhaps the best logger I've used :yay:.

Another question, is there a way to deactivate previous runs from displaying, or having only the finds displayed and not the big round circles?

It get's a bit confusing when you do a couple of runs over the same area, lol.

Thanks for the great tool!

Yes you can do this in the map menu window in the last tab (Run)... you can either unselect given runs or set up a time filter so only drops from X las hours are displayed.. in the (Other) tab you can also filter out by date or coordinates using the check box on the right side.

Best Regards
Ido

Thanks for the prompt answers Ido, I'll put that into practice.

One problem I noticed (that is not related to your software), is that small quantity finds are sometimes not recorded in the following situation:

1. Claim deed says: Unknown
  2. You have to extract once for Claim deed to change to to ore/enmatter details, etc.
  3. But if you extract everything on first extraction attempt, you cannot record claim because claim details are then blank.
This happened to me with a small find of binary fluid. This could make rarer finds harder to record, I think.

Oh, thanks for the sig :yay:

Add unknown manually

Could use this for the unknowns, from the FAQS page,Im too lazy too lol

"You must create a coma separated file (CSV) you can use excel for that. You must label each column with the following exact names: (resource,x,y,size,depth,time,planet) you can use a different order but the names have to be the same. Afterwards use "File->Import->Import Claims From CSV" to locate your file and import the claims into LBML. If you want to remove them use the "Clear All Imported Claim Data" option from the same menu. "

Unknown claims and signatures

Hi all,

I would like to give you a heads up that the solution to the Unknown Claims is already implemented and will be released in the upcoming version

Once you scan a unknown claim a popup will appear with a drop down box allowing you to select Resource type and Claim size. If on the first pull the claim will not be depleted you will have the option to reopen the deed to show the details and on the popup window press the "Rescan" button to collect the data automatically.. if it is a single pull claim you can set the drop downs accordingly to the tt value of the resource looted and press "Save".

Note: manually entered resources will not count for the stats and rankings and will also not be used for the maps to prevent abuse.

As for the signatures we added a tab in the settings where you can enter/edit your full avatar name for the ranking and signature and also obtain the dynamic signature BB code to use on the forums.

This release is coming soon together with the map for Arkadia!
Stay tuned!

Ido

Back