Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

I'm still using LBML. Sucks that I can't scan claims, but I know my long-term hit rate will still be 25%, and I still get my beloved circles, so it's still usable IMO.

Why the hell did they change the position text in the claim deeds.. will LBML be modified?

Why the hell did they change the position text in the claim deeds.. will LBML be modified?

ido answered that question on the previous page, and there is a forum on the lbml website now.

ah right.. sorry.. just saw all the pages.. and didn't feel it was worth looking trough :p

Hello all,

Today we release a patch for the Little Big Mining Log:

Current Release:
15/11/2012 Patch v0.9.3.0 New Automated Systems:
- The tool will automatically track your position
- The tool will automatically detect you making drops
- The tool will automatically scan your claim deeds and update unknowns
- Treasure hunting for arkadia added
- Cyrene planet added
- Fix for new claim deed layout
- Fix for OCR memory leaks, with new tessa local server processes
- Fix for claim saving delay, claims stored localy then synchronized to the server
- Fix for long shutdown times and some graphics glitches
- Full framework rework to allow better expansion options
- Note: sorry for the dalay and October/November downtime... please enjoy!

grab it here: www.mininglog.com
or have your LBML tool auto upgrade to the newest version

Ido

Damn now I need to log in to EU to try out this update :)

9.3.1 now, can't update though. update downloads and crashes over and over again.

What are the changes?

Bugfix of some popup error.

does the new exe crash or the updater ?

If the updater then please unzip manually from the updates folder and replace the files.

Else let me know what is the error when it crashes

Ido

btw ETracker not work in LBML (

Yes,

It is because Entropia Life (new ET) stopped supporting their API.
The settings menu for ET should be disabled.

This is mentioned in our guide (www.mininglog.com/intro.php) chapter 5.6.Note

If you enjoyed running LBML as the tracker for ET and would like to run it also for Entropia Life please make a request to Starfinder :D I'm sure if he gets a lot of requests for this he will add the API back.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

does the new exe crash or the updater ?

If the updater then please unzip manually from the updates folder and replace the files.

Else let me know what is the error when it crashes

Ido

The errors were #1006.
The error appeared after downloading the update. The 100% progress bar would stay and the error pop up. After closing it everything started again.

Extracted manually, overwrote the files manually - working now. And also remembers my login which it would not do before. Now the only thing I would like it to do is not to crash while scanning the claim, but gotta go on a mining run to test that.

btw. Is there any way to keep the finder radius marked after a deposit has been found? I am currently not scanning the claims in order to have my circles full. Bit of a workaround though.

The errors were #1006.
The error appeared after downloading the update. The 100% progress bar would stay and the error pop up. After closing it everything started again.

Extracted manually, overwrote the files manually - working now. And also remembers my login which it would not do before. Now the only thing I would like it to do is not to crash while scanning the claim, but gotta go on a mining run to test that.

btw. Is there any way to keep the finder radius marked after a deposit has been found? I am currently not scanning the claims in order to have my circles full. Bit of a workaround though.

Error #1006 is a problem with unzipping you might have a conflicting program installed like AlZip hmm ?

If it remembered your password that means you didn't overwrite the config file .. and you should because there was a bug in it a missing configuration that caused the system not to save all your settings correctly.

What is it exactly that you want to do with the claim markers?

Ido

What is it exactly that you want to do with the claim markers?

It's uber-avoidance of "re-bombing" same "spot", even "part" of it. (calmface.jpg)

If you mean that once you scan the deed the drop circle becomes smaller then...

When you find a claim the area outside the radius from you to the claim remains unscanned and might contain more claims... im not sure why you would want to ignore that fact?

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

If you mean that once you scan the deed the drop circle becomes smaller then...

When you find a claim the area outside the radius from you to the claim remains unscanned and might contain more claims... im not sure why you would want to ignore that fact?

The simple answer would be: "because I can". Don't mind me, I'll just doublebomb and add a negative cost to the run or come to the conclusion this idea is utter nonsense - whichever happens first.

If you want you can always:

1) stop and mark drop
2) if claim found undo drop
3) scan claim
4) mark drop
5) continue

Ido

scanning the claim still crashes the program for me, so issue solved :p

It is just a need to have tool - works very good.

Next thing I would like is to be able to track what amp and finder that has been used on a claim.

Reactions: Ido
It is just a need to have tool - works very good.

Next thing I would like is to be able to track what amp and finder that has been used on a claim.

Feature Requests backed up by donations will get implemented faster : )
http://www.mininglog.com/donate.php

I'm happy you like the tool :D

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Dear Ido,

A big thanks once again for a wonderful tool and a very kind support. I'm amazed by your dedicated and continuous effort to implement useful fixtures. Mining for me don't feel the same anymore without MiningLog :yup:.

Reactions: Ido
The map now zooms out when I hit P if I'm zoomed in to a certain level. This is annoying because when on FOMA I zoom in pretty far to see my small 22m radius. Is there a way to make it not do this?

The map now zooms out when I hit P if I'm zoomed in to a certain level. This is annoying because when on FOMA I zoom in pretty far to see my small 22m radius. Is there a way to make it not do this?

yes you can un-check the zoom when i press P option in the map filter other menu

check out the new guide on the website http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php chapter 5.3.4

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

hello Ido,
can you add auto clicking coordinates botton function to LBML please.
when i go to PVP zone with not work radar i need to use another program with autoclick P to se my cycles/

also i want to ask you add function that can automatic delete program file "datarICH6zlV460i0x0e9wds7Q22.lbml", i need to delete it each time when i start use LBML at same mining place to remove bomb laps from LBML map/

Last edited:
hello Ido,
can you add auto clicking coordinates botton function to LBML please.
when i go to PVP zone with not work radar i need to use another program with autoclick P to se my cycles/

also i want to ask you add function that can automatic delete program file "datarICH6zlV460i0x0e9wds7Q22.lbml", i need to delete it each time when i start use LBML at same mining place to remove bomb laps from LBML map/

I have a formal agreement with MA where i informed them my tool does not send anything to the game client, so i am not keen on adding this functionality into LBML without consulting them first .. I might do it since you are the second person asking.

you do not have to delete the .lbml data file in order to hide your run data.. simply end your run and unselect it in the filters menu .. or enable the last X hours drop filter :)

Read more about it here:
http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php#4.2
http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php#5.3 section 5
http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php#5.4

If some parts are unclear let me know and help me make the guide better

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

I would like to invite all LBML users (active and inactive) to join in on the discussion regarding higher resolution maps, this discussion is taking place on our mining log forum where registered users have automatically created accounts:

http://www.mininglog.com/forum/read.php?8,162

Hope to you share your oppinions/concerns with the idea. Your input is very important for me so please take a moment to read this topic.

Thank you all in advance
Ido Sunrider

problems with the mininglog tool ??

hi,
it seem that i have some problems with the mininglog tool. when i did all what is said in instructions for preparing the tool but, when i do mining and press print screen the tool said to me * failed to take picture * or something like that and tons and tons of messages errors. plus when i open the programs i always receive an eror message and i don,t know how to repair the problems. the message i receive when i open the program is this one : *Cannot find setting-ce.cfg file please contact support, for best OCR result please make sure your gamma brightness and contrast setting are at default.* i keep trying to repair the problems but don,t really know how to do it. somebody can help me please??
thanks.

Back