***LIVE In-Forum WoF Draw!***...and news.

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
***LIVE In-Forum WoF Draw!***

After a bit of deliberation, pontification, and then eventually a solution coming from OracleKev, I am proud to announce the fastest Draw in WoF History;

The Live WoF 2010 Qualifiers Draw for STAGE 4: TI Must Die

This will be held TODAY at abitlatertimethanIsaid (NOW) FPC Time.​

FIRST TEAM IN GROUP A: Australia.
SECOND TEAM IN GROUP A: Benelux.
THIRD TEAM IN GROUP A: Italy.
FOURTH TEAM IN GROUP A: Sweden.

FIRST TEAM IN GROUP B: USA.
SECOND TEAM IN GROUP B: Finland.
THIRD TEAM IN GROUP B: DACH
FOURTH TEAM IN GROUP B: Portugal.

FIRST TEAM IN GROUP C: Russia.
SECOND TEAM IN GROUP C: France.
THIRD TEAM IN GROUP C: Canada.
FOURTH TEAM IN GROUP C: England.

How this will work: I will start the Draw around 17:00 (!). As each team is Drawn, I will update this OP, once for each. I know not all will be online or able to make it, but this way the Groups are known quicker, and more importantly you'll all have more time to organise your matches.

As soon as the draw is finished I will post in each team thread to announce their first matches. You should then PICK THREE SLOTS or AGREE A SLOT.

Then during the week the graphically rendered Warsheet will appear showing all the thrilling clashes to come in the Month of May and beyond (This may even be a front page if there's space).

REMEMBER: EVERY Team has to choose THREE possible slots from the 5 on offer. The ONLY exception is when you agree on one slot with your rivals. Otherwise the three slots are chosen so at least one coincides. This is the fairest way to organise a multi-national event that I can think of, there are 12 in your Main team for a reason, so no excuses; Agree a slot with your Rivals or STATE 3 you can do. Those who find themselves hunting in odd times, look to the future, where others will have to do the same. Expect a need to be flexible. Free up May, basically.

What, more news?

Yup; we may not know the matches yet but there's no reason not to show you the Stage 4 Moblist.... will post it as usual in the Stickies now. Thanks to Deathifier for his continued and inspirational help in making the WoF a bit more special.

SCAR AWARD: This is running for the whole of Stage 4; Details in the Moblist Thread.

Gratz to all who qualified, my sympathies for those who had to be content with whatever victories they gathered along the way.... looking forward as ever to a spectacular clash of the titans!

Hurrikane

Last edited:
You're late! :D

Just got home from work and have to go to the pub soon for something to eat so please choose from one of my following responses guys:

* oh, not bad at all, we have a chance of progressing! :yay:

* hmm, could have been worse, we're in with a chance anyways. :)

* oh noes! The Group of Death! Draw was fixed, we demand a re-draw with video! :eek:

thought i was late :rolleyes:

*Starting to feel neglected.*

*Starting to feel neglected.*

Sorry...nipped out for what I thought would be 10 minutes, turned into two-and-a-half hours! Damn you RL!

Drawing now, watch the OP:)

Hurrikane

*Puts autoclicker on the refresh button*

:tapfinger

Cool, thank you for the draw, hurrikane :)
(Was exciting... :))

STAGE 4: TI Must Die..... The GROUPS!

FIRST TEAM IN GROUP A: Australia.
SECOND TEAM IN GROUP A: Benelux.
THIRD TEAM IN GROUP A: Italy.
FOURTH TEAM IN GROUP A: Sweden.

FIRST TEAM IN GROUP B: USA.
SECOND TEAM IN GROUP B: Finland.
THIRD TEAM IN GROUP B: DACH
FOURTH TEAM IN GROUP B: Portugal.

FIRST TEAM IN GROUP C: Russia.
SECOND TEAM IN GROUP C: France.
THIRD TEAM IN GROUP C: Canada.
FOURTH TEAM IN GROUP C: England.

Some mighty clashes coming up.... titans all:)

Hurrikane

Phew, avoided the group of death :D

None of these groups will be easy though, lots of good teams here.

What order will the matches be played? Is it 1st v 2nd then 1st v 3rd then 1st v 4th in each group?

Phew, avoided the group of death :D

None of these groups will be easy though, lots of good teams here.

What order will the matches be played? Is it 1st v 2nd then 1st v 3rd then 1st v 4th in each group?

First matches: 1st vs 4th, 2nd Vs 3rd.

Second matches: 1st vs 3rd, 2nd vs 4th

Third matches: 1st vs 2nd, 3rd vs 4th

Posting in Team threads now with your first matches.

Let's get agreeing times!:)

Hurrikane

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Suitable for framing, but I only suggest printing it and keeping track at home :thumbup: I have no doubt J-Boy will come up with something much better than my sad little scoreboard :laugh:

Back