Live stream Auction 2021!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Cape Corinth Saturday 27th March 2130 ma time

6 Months ago we ran the first Live stream Auction, and facilitated the sales of over 40,000 ped worth of items, this year its back are ready for round 2!
Catalogue of previous sales

On Saturday the 27 of March 2130ma time I will be hosting a live auction style event in game, where buyers and sellers will be able to view and live bid on items as they are shown. Imagine it a bit like a live televised auction/ TV sales programme. I of course won't be charging anything.

It's designed to be simple, sellers would get in touch prior to the event, and put forward details of items they would like to have listed. Due to the nature of the format frequently traded stacks/items etc would not be appropriate. Buyers would then get a chance to see the items for sale, one by one on the stream - and bid for them in game. Reserves and reasonable start bids may be included, as well as an item catalogue. Trades would happened directly between buyer and seller, and I will not be holding items or payments nor charging any fees.

What's in it for sellers?
Free exposure for your item. Great for items that have been listed on PCF or elsewhere before but maybe need more attention.
Perfect for High tier items selling prior to Mayhem
Ideal for more rare or unique items that require a lot of publicity to find the right buyer
Perfect for sets, which are almost impossible to sell on our traditional AH
Clothes can be shown live on screen, handy for clothing sets which work well together, and not split up.
Vehicles that come as a set ( Ie with guns), can be sold as a set and not split up.
Opens up dialogues about the item, stats etc promoting further attention.
Happy to discuss reserves, buy outs, individual auction format ( ie reverse auction).
Quick sales.

What's in it for buyers?
A chance to bid on some of the more rare or harder to find items in game
Ability to buy complete sets.
Getting to see how things look or work in real time rather than just photos.
A chance of a bargain!
Quick purchases.
Opening dialogues with sellers for items you are interested in.
Can open a buyer auction style if you have a specific unlisted requirement and would like it listed with sellers putting forward their offers.

I should add this is best suited at items which are more difficult to sell over in game auction, and often end up on the various other platforms for sale instead.

If you are a seller and are interested in having your item put forward for the catalogue, please let me know.

I will add more to this as it develops. Hope to see you there!

Location - Calypso. Free warps available from the other planets prior to auction via the Titans of Space

Current catalogue ( to be updated)

1. Privateer 63k+ SI - Armament Device 3 is equipped (all 6 gunner seats unlocked and usable), and the buyer will receive all components for the ship. Also included is 4 Warp drives for free in the sale (600 ped TT value, 1,500 ped with MU) - enough for 200 warps.
  2. Kurta Coat (M,C) with 100% Aakas Texture
  3. Electric Attack Nanochip 6 (L) TIR-3046 TT-45 T0.0
  4. Isis LC-55 (L) TIR-1537 TT-189 T0.0
  5. [Eon Gloves (F)] (Tier 1.99 TIR 133)
  6. [Oratan Miner Pet] - Epic Pet, 1lvl, buffs locked (Decreased Critical Damage 3% at 20lvl, and Skill Gain - Pet and Taming 20% at 23lvl)
  7. AAP Series Mayhem BP-110, Improved (L) TIR 959 TT202.11 T0.0
  8. EWE LC-100 Frontier (L) TIR-3322 TT73 T0.0
  9. [Salamander Foot Guards (M)] (Tier 1.51 TIR 114)
  10. Lvl 24 [Corinthian Silver Kanin Pet], XP - 50554. Pet Buff - 12% Increased Run Speed, Unlocked.
  11. ArMatrix BP-100 (L) TIR-1370 TT-26.77 T10.0 (Top lvl DPS, Survival mode Mayhem wave contender)
  12. Asclarias auto loot pet, run+autolootunlocked, currently at lvl20
  13. Easter Ring 2018 (Life Steal 2%, +reload15%, +regen25%, +crit20%, +HP 25pts, +skill gain (laser/blp/blade) 15%)
  14. Perfected Ares Ring
  15. [Merry Mayhem 13 Foot Guards (M)] (Tier 0 TIR 118)
  16. [Yog Horror Pet] - Legendary Pet, 15lvl, buff unlocked (Excavation reload speed increased. Strength 25%)
  17. Karmoosh Aleef - Autoloot unlocked 45m
  18. [Dehera Immolation Sword] (Tier 5.46 TIR 168)
  19. [Christmas Ring 2017]
  20. Necromancer full set
  21. Tier 5.47 [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted] Mayhem category 01, TIR 165/200
  22. Tier 6.59 [Piron PBP-20] Mayhem Category 02, TIR 162/200
  23. [Dune Rider Arm Guards (M)] ( Tier 2.99 TIR 149)
  24. [Argonaut Claws, Weak, FEN Edition] (Tier 2.99 TIR 128)
    [Melee Trauma Amplifier 2, FEN Edition] as combo with claw
  25. Tier 7.56 [EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted] Mayhem Category 03, TIR 110/200
  26. Set - [Urban Nomad Black Slacks (M)]
    [Urban Nomad Black Jumper (M)]
  27. Set - [Zero Legend Business Chinos (M)]
    [Zero Legend Business Blazer (M)]
  28. Set - [Luna Line Solar Pants (M)]
    [Luna Line Solar Shirt (M)]
  29. Set - [Urban Nomad Brown Slacks (M)]
    [Urban Nomad Brown Jumper (M)]
  30. 2x[Guardian Plating of the Sand King]
  31. Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (F)] ( Tier 0.99 TIR 138)
  32. [Ozpyn HK S1X1] tier 5.99, tir 130/200
  33. [A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected] Tier 2.99, TIR 158/200

Verified bidders
If you are considering bidding on an item please contact me prior to the auction to become verified. The purpose of this is to control potential troll bids. Becoming verified is confidential and straight forward ( again ofc, no fee on any of this). I can be contacted by pm here, discord, facebook, in game etc. You can become verified at any point but please consider doing this as soon as possible as it will likely be busy on the night. Unverified bidders will still be allowed to bid on the day, in case they missed this message, but it will be at the sellers discretion if they accept this bid or default to the highest verified bidder.

Important points
No bids from twitch/social media etc will be accepted. Only bidding in game.
If you cannot make it you may try to log in via the entropia pocket app to be able to access the chat to bid, or authorise a representative to bid on your behalf ( I recommend you get them verified).
All trades in game only
I will not be charging fees.
Items are not guaranteed to be entered, due to time constraints, but will be confirmed prior.
All items must be entered into the catalogue before 2359ma time on the 25th.

Last edited:
Looking forward to another great live auction and warping you all secure and free of charge to calypso during our daily schedule at 21.00 game time.

?

Last auction was a blast. Look forward to it!
:beerchug:

awesome....looking forward to it too...

Updated Item details, have a few more items that will be added shortly. Please remember the number of items will be limited due to time constraints, you can also list an item and withdraw it prior to the sale if you sell it before hand.

So glad you guys are doing this again, last one was awesome.

Bump, because I reallly liked watching the first auction :)

Thank you for the feedback! Items updated :)

New items added some with no reserve, SB at TT.

Item list updated and a few more to be added soon.

Have a few more items getting the details for, with just over 2 weeks to go please let me know if you need anything listed before all the slots fill up.

Can we sell service packages as well. Like 10 hours of Imp fapping or something like that? This would be a great option for service providers to get some attention and people to get some deals/discounts on that kind of stuff.

Example. When I was a dance instructor my studio would donate gift certificates for charities and things like that and winners would get the lessons, but in this scenario I didn't get paid as I was donating my time, but the concept works.

Last edited:
Can we sell service packages as well. Like 10 hours of Imp fapping or something like that? This would be a great option for service providers to get some attention and people to get some deals/discounts on that kind of stuff.

Example. When I was a dance instructor my studio would donate gift certificates for charities and things like that and winners would get the lessons, but in this scenario I didn't get paid as I was donating my time, but the concept works.
Sorry for the delay! Been a manic weekend with the events!

I actually really do like this idea, Might take a bit of figuring out, like how to ensure payments and services provided etc. But if anyone would like to offer something like this let me know.

Sorry for the delay! Been a manic weekend with the events!

I actually really do like this idea, Might take a bit of figuring out, like how to ensure payments and services provided etc. But if anyone would like to offer something like this let me know.
My weekend was busy too. I got to go on vacation to my moms for a few days. Fist time out of my facility since covid hit.

I got some ideas and suggestions on how to make it work as well as some offers for some of my services to put up on the auction. I sent you some pms in game and on discord.

Item list updated, several more items due to be added. Item slots currently still available.

Several new items listed today, many of them suited to mayhem, the auction will complete before mayhem starts.

Pleaser remember to contact me sooner rather than later if you want to list an item or become a verified bidder ( this is anonymous).

List update, several items running now with no reserve, going to be intense! Hope to see you on Saturday :)

Entries close tomorrow for items to be listed, final catalogue and running order will be posted on Friday.

Several new entries added this afternoon.

Please do bear in mind to get verified as a bidder, or if you cannot attend have someone verified on your behalf. Bids can only be submitted live at the event in the in game chat. All are welcome to bid but please see note on OP regarding being verified.

Additional details regarding TIR numbers added.

List being finalised today, genuine bidders please be sure to get verified.

Last edited:
Final update on the list of auction items

Full Auction Catalogue to be posted tomorrow with running order.

Many items entered into this auction are new to the market, as well as items that come in with little or no reserve/start bid. It will indeed make for some very interesting bidding. Hope you can make it.

Item entries are now closed, genuine bidders may still be verified.

Last edited:
Back