Live Stream Auction all welcome

Hope if you have future Live Auctions you can have at different MA times too , i calculate that this one is at 530am my local time , good luck with your first Live Auction , hope all goes well
That's a good point thank you! I will look into this for the next one :)

New item added :)

Final pets for this auction has been added now, all pretty special. Real estate up now too!
:)

Items updated.

I will be reordering the list in the coming days for those asking which order items will be listed in. Many verified bidders are now added, please remember to get yourself on the list. Even if you have no intention of buying, as some items are without reserve there might be some sneaky bargains :)

Just a thought and maybe I missed it in the original post but is there a location picked out for the event to take place at for us to gather and have some fun waiting for the items to be presented?

Just a thought and maybe I missed it in the original post but is there a location picked out for the event to take place at for us to gather and have some fun waiting for the items to be presented?
Hey! Its a great point! It will be on Calypso and we will be providing free warps from other planets to get there. I have narrowed down the locations to a few, will decide in the coming days.

Hey! Its a great point! It will be on Calypso and we will be providing free warps from other planets to get there. I have narrowed down the locations to a few, will decide in the coming days.

Two suggestions for you to consider Morningtear Castle or the two hangars I listed above with rare clothing. Advantage of the hangar is that it has all terminals inside

New properties and items added. We now have a good selection of high and lower end items, hopefully something to fit the budget of many.

There are quite a few items now listed with no or low reserves, very worth while check it out if you can make it :)

After some agonising debate, it has been decided that this, the very first Live Auction will be held at Cape Corinth.

It was deemed to be currently the best choice, with factors like space, accessibility, ambience, neutrality, practicality etc in consideration- but of course could change for subsequent events.

will items have a start bid and will there be reserve prices? Just curious cause if no start or reserve people may have "friends" bid it up. Or did you figure how to stop that too and i just missed it in the above posts.

Very cool idea ! not that i can buy anything on the list but still a good idea.

After some agonising debate, it has been decided that this, the very first Live Auction will be held at Cape Corinth.

It was deemed to be currently the best choice, with factors like space, accessibility, ambience, neutrality, practicality etc in consideration- but of course could change for subsequent events.

Athena spaceportttttttttt

For those who were following this thread but missed the other, the final update on this event was posted -

Thanks

Back