Lloyds TSB

Satans

Prowler
Society
Silly Underground Family
gacoo satans hunter
Anyone with this bank had any problems depositing?

I added a card, yet it shows up as a 0PED deposit limit at all times. Tried contacting support, yet they're slow as usual and been waiting response for 3 days now.

what to do? call up bank?

I would have thought if its a probably with your u would only fine out if a deposit was blocked. Are u sure u have all the detail right and r using an accepted card type?

Ofc all the details are ok and the card type is accepted, looked through it multiple times. Have made deposits from a different card that was the same type as this one.

:scratch2:

Same Problem

I was able to deposit 2 weeks ago after the first fix. I tried again and it was defaulted back to 0 limit. Been waiting 8 days now for a response from the deposit team.

hmmm only problems i have had with llyods is that they block payments due to fraud prevention, worth to give them a phone and chat to them

Hi all

Lloyds tsb put safe guards in place on international payments as they flag up and it will look dodgy american dollers in europe ..give them a ring and they will approve it ..but you will get a security number come through on your statement that you will have to input in to EU to allow more than $20

i know this as we bank with them also and my good lady works for them .. but they will sort it if you ring them

regards

Ah I see.. thanks for the info. :rolleyes:

I did have 1 issue with Lloyds a year or so back.

Had been depositing frequently, then one day tried to deposit and it kept declining.
After trying a few attempts I got a phone call from Lloyds fraud department asking if it was me doing the transactions :eek:
They told me there system had detected possible fraudulent activity and blocked it.

Once I confirmed it was me and I would be making frequent future transactions I havent had any problems.

Back