LMTR14's Swunting (and all-purpose) log

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
This thread will be a place for collecting my (Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger) logs. Since in the near future (as it was in the recent past) it will be mostly about swunting, I might as well put it here with the other sweat logs.

All the information is in the spreadsheet. I've finished Puny on Calypso and Gallard and Carabok on Arkadia. I didn't want to go back to swunting right away actually, but it just turned out that way when I found I can swunt Monura (they hit harder though and kill me quite often, which is annoying). This will be interspersed with shooting Oratan Prospector bandits (finished day 1 yesterday). I haven't decided yet when to halt and make the next log, but it will be a smaller sample size than 5000 for sure. (if anybody wants to see the other carabok logs, I can upload them too)

I will soon hit level 26 Sweat Gatherer.

Btw, all logs should contain all this information. :rolleyes:

https://postimage.org/

Last edited:

Blink

Old
Too lazy for spreadsheets, not necessary anyway, in my case. All I get is ammo/oil/calypso bones. And sweat of course. Each hunt I waste guns roughly worth 1ped with mu.

What I think is that every log should have a goal. To motivate yourself and encourage friendly competition. :p

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
Too lazy for spreadsheets, not necessary anyway, in my case. All I get is ammo/oil/calypso bones. And sweat of course. Each hunt I waste guns roughly worth 1ped with mu.

What I think is that every log should have a goal. To motivate yourself and encourage friendly competition. :p
point proven ;)

goals? becoming #1 scanner in the universe, finishing all missions and of course #1 sweat gatherer. now of course that is a long and winding road, but it's also a one-way. skills go only up in entropia :)

but providing quality logs is also one of my goals. and yes, I do want to overtake swunty :)

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
point proven ;)

goals? becoming #1 scanner in the universe, finishing all missions and of course #1 sweat gatherer. now of course that is a long and winding road, but it's also a one-way. skills go only up in entropia :)

but providing quality logs is also one of my goals. and yes, I do want to overtake swunty :)
Friendly competition never hurt anyone :D

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
Monura female stage 3 swunted down, coupled with some Oratan prospectors.

very disappointing ass result, especially considering I had a 10 ped global on a Oratan prospector thug. :mad: I'll stay off these while I swunt the 5k Monura female for stage 4 next, which will finally take me over 3000 points in sweat gatherer. I'll keep the final 2x 5000 species-clean too so we'll have nice loot logs.

Monura female are a mixed bag swunting-wise, one is perfectly fine, but I died numerous times when two or more decided to swarm me.

SG 2945 -> 2983, Level 26.2651 and 268k sweat (almost all self-sweated) in storage now (and that's Arkadia only, mind you)

https://postimage.org/

Last edited:

morey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Gl on your goals :D.

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
yeah healing got out of hand here, and the cost can also be seen in the high UA usage. mostly with the oratan prospectors, but still a lot higher than with carabok or even gallards

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
haven't forgotten about this... it's just that 5k monura f take a long time to swunt. I expect this to be my worst hunting result ever as the loot is very bad and I've shot quite a lot of ammo into the air while afk. :rolleyes: several times...:(

Blink

Old
Wow was about to say "where are them high quality logs you promised?". Just in time. :D I feel you though I'm on 5k caraboks now and its going to take FOREVER.