Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

There's still time lol, it's only 7pm est which means what, 4pm on the west coast? I say give them till at least 10pm before starting to worry. :)

Past 10 pm now where I am. Still no signs :(

I heard she was at Oyster tp this was about 20-30mins thou

I heard she was at Oyster tp this was about 20-30mins thou

I heard oyster and then to myrene and then logged off. No idea I never saw her. Never saw simon either.

Saw both of them at all 6 locations this morning and only heard rumor tonight. I have given up on it - certainly not plentiful as indicated.

I heard oyster and then to myrene and then logged off. No idea I never saw her. Never saw simon either.

Saw both of them at all 6 locations this morning and only heard rumor tonight. I have given up on it - certainly not plentiful as indicated.

U might be right. Either way no way to confirm as noone will say if they did :( let alone share it here. But by my watch it is still 5.22am in sweden so I think its just BS & hearsay. They're still sleeping for goodness sake's!!!

Emma was on for the last hour or so, but has logged off now.

So everyone can go to bed.

Emma was on for the last hour or so, but has logged off now.

So everyone can go to bed.
Hey Bob can u confirm if cars were given out, or you can't say :D? Well folks I'm tired now and almost cranky, I got what I wanted today so I'm off 2 bed gdnite & GL to U all.

Gah MA is screwing us over :mad::mad: :confused: :mad:

Can't agree with you more.....and there is not a shred of evidence that they've learned anything from their mistake earlier in the morning! ....and that's shameful :mad:

And feel like they don't care........:mad::mad:

They don't care. Simple as that. I've given up.

To bed :/

Yep. Been trying to get a car all day. Don't think they're coming back. I'm off to bed as well.
Enjoy your cars, lucky ones.

Hey Bob can u confirm if cars were given out, or you can't say :D? Well folks I'm tired now and almost cranky, I got what I wanted today so I'm off 2 bed gdnite & GL to U all.

I heard a couple off ppl say they got them, but not really sure. But i belive she was moving around more away from the tp's this time, Not sure of that tho.

I can confirm that cars were given out. I got one, at Oyster Island.

Not at the TP, by the way. I was mining at the far south side of the island when I heard in soc chat that Emma had been spotted at Oyster. I pressed the T, but then thought "naah, it'll be too crowded, I won't get one anyway", so I cancelled it and continued mining.
Ten minutes later, I had just dragged a mermoth into the water and came back on shore, and sweet Emma came driving along the beach. She pulled over, handed me a car, smiled, and drove off into the sunset.

& she is back in game now. Think she keeps crashing tho.:yay:

Wow well gl guys seems she was on after all. I already got my car so I cant get another one unless I buy it :D so its all up to you now. Ready those Engines!! 4am here I need sleep :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:.

Just got word shes at fort zeus

left zeus already - said will be in wilderness

She was on Mini, she go to the wildernes about 5 min ago.

Emm she was in fort fury ( got mine ) but unknown ATM

Pretty much that lol.

Any more signs???

confirm she was at fury last known

That's all for tonight... Emma said more to be handed out later this week. She's got no more in inventory.

Out of cars for today. Ze end!

Back