*Sigh* just like MA put a new system in and all the people that actually deposit and spend money can't get in to do so..... *clap clap MA*
We all love MA and the great work they are doing on this game
guess I will just go to bed since nothing else to do but watch TV tonight.
Have a good night Entropia players and good luck getting in
Rissa

I can't login for 12 hours now... sent a support case, bug report :rolleyes:

It says "Internal Error", contact support... maybe if we all send support cases...

i dont understand what is the problem here? why isnt it working? GCs have been around forever... but never had this problem... wtf why now?

I can't log in at all.

I had this ever since 20.00 UTC time, not being able to log back in. But it seems I can't even send MA the support case:

"These are the Support Cases you have submitted to Entropia Universe Support. Click on them to read or to add more information.

Description of States

Server not responding properly. Please try again later."

It's just taht ALL EU SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!

S.O.S

ok, its definetly time to take a nap.

gl to all =)

The programmer responsible for this error has been reassigned

internalerror.jpg

APOCALYPSE!!!

(great first post no ?)

PS:BTW i was able to log yesterday night but not anymore this morning...

1213796453367en9.jpg

APOCALYPSE!!!

(great first post no ?)

PS:BTW i was able to log yesterday night but not anymore this morning...

Servers are down

so almost everyone that wants to protect their investments with a gold card is up a creek with a paddle.

my question is....what would brian boitano do??? :scratch2:

south park reference + EU = win. :laugh:

so almost everyone that wants to protect their investments with a gold card is up a creek with a paddle.

my question is....what would brian boitano do??? :scratch2:

south park reference + EU = win. :laugh:

Brian Denahee?

edit... since EU is broken, watching southpark :D

I think the 99.9% of the time most of these situations are filled with a bunch of whiny self-centered avas who just like to bitch and complain about the smallest damn thing and think MA should focus all their time and efforts on their little pet issue.

That being said WTF MA? FFS get your head out of your virtual ass and FIX this. EPIC FAIL beyond comparison. Id have Hanne out doing damage control on boards giving out estimates faster than a BP oil exec, Id have a team of programmers figuring out how to fix this.

May I suggest shooting golf balls and shredded tires at the server?

Perhaps mud and cement mixture.

Perhaps a laser guided robot with a diamond saw centered on a programmers personal pipe ready to cut if this cluster %#@!*! isnt fixed.

Personally I hope this pisses off a fair number of people and they chip out (actually I wish that is so the price of esi goes up ffs 600% is way too low...)

May I suggest that you send your best people to Greece to help solve their economic crisis and replace them with somebody who knows wtf they are doing.

ahhhh.... that was very theraputic.

:D
Arcturus

its still down? now for everyone not just gold card holders? lol its getting worse:)

its still down? now for everyone not just gold card holders? lol its getting worse:)

Something is costing MA money and system is offline while they fix the issue. Ofcourse really...

mmmmmmmmmm no goood no goood.... and weekend before us :/

on my land we have this night storm... and working only mobile internet lol

... doing damage control on boards giving out estimates faster than a BP oil exec...
Arcturus

A most buoyant announcement was released today from MA headquarters...

"Our top notch team of interns today are going to shoot a collection of golf balls and mangled old "air jordans" into the back of the server in an attempt to plug what has been determined to be a trivial and insignificant leak of certain gold card numbers. We are most relieved here at MA that this inconsequential issue is now affecting only a tiny proportion of registered account holders."

Yeah.... plz hurry up!

/Oz

LOG IN has always been an issue since day 1 of VU10. Please, MA resolve it and MAKE IT A NON-ISSUE once and for ALL. Thank you very much. :eyecrazy:

Looks like good mining when servers are back up. Noone was mining for 10 hours so no cleaned spots :rolleyes::yay:

Back