Help: logging in to compet

tonyd1509

hi I don't know if anyone else has this problem, i`ve installed compet but it just will not let me log in with fb at all ? can someone help as I am a compet deed holder so want to check on income etc.

choose new game.
In game, go to settings and connect your EU email to Compet.
Next time you can login.

If I remember correctly ;-)

thanks I managed to get my account linked now, how do we get the revenue though is it given in ped on compet or does it go to your eu account ?

This is till beta testing. So all info is wiped every monday. The ped/diamonds/gold are just for compet at this time. I don't know if there will ever be a way to transfer ped to and from compet/eu even after live.

hi I don't know if anyone else has this problem, i`ve installed compet but it just will not let me log in with fb at all ? can someone help as I am a compet deed holder so want to check on income etc.

Hi Tony!

Saw that you managed to link your account : ) just a note if you didn't know, we wipe the system every Monday due the rounds we have every week and also for testing purposes. The wipes will stop when we release ComPet as a Soft Launch.

UPDATE:

I spoke with one of guys at the team and we decided to not wipe the system this week!

Last edited:
Sigh! Personally, I'd prefer you to wipe the server and THEN say you are having a 2-week session, or whatever!

That way people can get some idea of when they might want to try and bother getting a pet up to lvls 10-15 again within beta rounds..... before HALF the time is wasted just idling...

Still, thank you for the info - it's better than no info, after all :)

*sigh* so im stuck this week with not being able to have arena combats most times when I try. Anyway you can fix this? I really do like this game but is so hard not to get bored when constant searching almost never turns up battles.

Yoshii,
i'll pm u in EU game so we'll do some pvp battles, better if we'll have same lvl pet

Cheers :)

PS.I can be online after 19.30 game time, pm me (Antrace Letale Very) if anyone would like to do some pvp arena battle, if i remember well i have 1 lvl 4, 1 lvl 5 and 1 lvl 7 pet

Sigh! Personally, I'd prefer you to wipe the server and THEN say you are having a 2-week session, or whatever!

That way people can get some idea of when they might want to try and bother getting a pet up to lvls 10-15 again within beta rounds..... before HALF the time is wasted just idling...

Still, thank you for the info - it's better than no info, after all :)

I know. I apologize for the inconvenience. I found this out today and I would've mentioned it earlier if I'd know.

*sigh* so im stuck this week with not being able to have arena combats most times when I try. Anyway you can fix this? I really do like this game but is so hard not to get bored when constant searching almost never turns up battles.

What battle pack are you using? & what level is your pet on ? :)

a possible fix

I do have a suggestion on how to fix this problem. Have a computer opponent where the winning stake is only a small percentage for the win

I have constantly switched battle packs and only use the 25 gold now.

I use all kinds levels of pets sometimes I will get a few fights but most times is not anything and then i get bored of the constant checking with no results. Would be better if i could do other stuff and not have to constantly click on buttons to do stuff and get nothing most times im clicking

Back