Login Issue Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Login issues have now been resolved in the south of Amethera, the team are still working on the chat channel issue and hope to roll out a fix soon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

Issues resolved my fluffy butt, I made the mistake to log out at New Oxford (Inside the bank to be specific) and now I'm getting a lovely login timeout message upon trying to get on. :dunno:

EDIT: Couple of attempts later, I did manage to get on and parked myself in Port Atlantis this time... but now I don't have time to actually play, ah well

Last edited:
Just as a small update, we are also aware that some people still have issues with updating the client, and the team is working hard on fixing this issue as well.

Just as a small update, we are also aware that some people still have issues with updating the client, and the team is working hard on fixing this issue as well.

Its refreshing to read words such as "working hard" from devs.
The hard part for us is to actually have a picture in our mind about that :)
Good luck :)

5fc9c37731e661615bbb1254a41ed68709a2b7d9a706a6a077dc508b334387b7.jpg

Glad MA issued a "login issue update", i must have missed the "login issue" announcement though.

Not able to Install fresh game

I want to shout after around long time I wanted to Install fresh game on my new desktop for window 10 32 bit but installation crashed after 95 percent. Why the game still not stable. May be I can login soon.:mad::mad::mad:

Login issues have now been resolved in the south of Amethera, the team are still working on the chat channel issue and hope to roll out a fix soon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

Last edited:

Hi,

do you have any updated information regarding this issue?

I want to shout after around long time I wanted to Install fresh game on my new desktop for window 10 32 bit but installation crashed after 95 percent. Why the game still not stable. May be I can login soon.:mad::mad::mad:

Hello...i am not rly familiar with the win10 license system...but on some bought...the license allows you to install a 32bit OR 64 bit Win10...

I would rly recommend if you are allowed to...install a 64 bit win10...then some things are way better...and your chances also for updating and running Entropia...

GL,
Eddie

P.s.: Info Link

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...o-64-bit/f0b8d164-17f2-4e0f-9d9a-6e943f59d8e5

Ofc you need to check also your copy of win10 (license code etc ) and i assume your pc can run 64 bit ( there is a tool from Microsoft which can check that if you are not sure)

Back