Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

So how da fak one would know when its ok to login without using GC?'..with MA being so poor at customer support

I'd wait for either a post by either Ludvig or Bertha Bot, otherwise assume its not fixed.

How to make support case without entering account on site ?

You can raise support cases on the website without gold card (otherwise you wouldn't be able to raise one for missing or broken gold cards)

Same problem here, support case made.

This is once again typical of MA, even the Y2K Bug hits them with 17 years delay.

They shoud give skill boost weekend becouse of this mistake

Yep. just tried to log in, same issue. I'll not bother doing a support case since so many already done so :)

I'd wait for either a post by either Ludvig or Bertha Bot, otherwise assume its not fixed.

You can raise support cases on the website without gold card (otherwise you wouldn't be able to raise one for missing or broken gold cards)

Ludvig was looking last night, guess might be Tuesday before any resolution though as new years day on Sunday means bank holiday on Monday in UK so guess same for Sweden?

Ludvig was looking last night, guess might be Tuesday before any resolution though as new years day on Sunday means bank holiday on Monday in UK so guess same for Sweden?

So is it just the black gold cards that can't log in? Anyone with a gold or other color card that can't?

I wonder how much it's gonna affect hunting stats on EL.com :)

Weekly Hunting Stats atm:
Total value: 4 002 457 PED (-11.63 %)
Weekly Globals: 34 892 (-1.39 %)

I just tried and I had no problem getting in with my GC. I have a "yellow" card, don't know if "black" card some are talking about are newer or older ones? :scratch2:

Black card and an internal error has ocurred. :(

Support case sent.

Cant login either, a bit annoying that some gets more time to do mayhem hours then others......

A vague memory reminds me that they had loginissues or similar a previous year and then extended the event.

Lets hope they solve it fast!!

//Linzey

I just tried and I had no problem getting in with my GC. I have a "yellow" card, don't know if "black" card some are talking about are newer or older ones? :scratch2:

I have a "black" card and can't login. My card is from June 2011.

Tried 2 times, got the same internal error.
Next step was to check the Forum.

Happy New Year

Can't login and i got a black GC.

many people have this problem today , probably becouse of the new year dates, wait for information from MA, they will soon give some info, and post here if you too have problems. Is not a problem if you log more times, will just need probably to make another suport case, if they dont make the gc to work from first time. Anyway hapened before, will be solved, we just need to wait i guess. GL!

Last edited:
Ug Im dying to play today. Hope they actually fix this and its not days or weeks until we can log in.

Goldcard survives vodka+cola, keyboard for $1 survives 2 weeks of bath in beer at two points in time. Webcam for $10 survives being dropped, soaken in beer and being hit. Login to EU constantly fails because it's a new year. Thank GOD i've only spent 7k US on this game.

edit: a zero to much in what i've spent, still alot for a guy on wellfare , you get my point lmao

:wtg:

Last edited:
Well, while we are not able to log in, let us at least do something educational.

I will teach you all about conjugating verbs.

I will start with the hardest of all: The Extreme Irragular verb: To Work

I work
You work
he/she works
we work
they work

but:
Entropia Universe doesn't

emmm i have VIP status and have no such problems. Logging in izi since yesterday

How do u know your gold card has f*cked up?

i think i used mine for atleast 4 or 5 times still seem to work?

How do u know your gold card has f*cked up?

i think i used mine for atleast 4 or 5 times still seem to work?
will work. if not, will be recalibrated or something with a suplimentary suport case send to MA. Happened before.

So far it seems only the new black design cards have some issues
Havent heard of anyone with the new black to be able to log in.

Old dark blue card - can login
Golden card with safe on it - can login
Entropia mobile app - can login

This can take a while to be sorted out. Dont bash MA for it. It may not be there fault at all as card readers and gold cards are generic and not purpose built for and by MA.

Enjoy first day of the year without EU. Call a friend u havnt spoken to for a while go to cinema or do something u have been longing to do but EU always overtook your free time!

Happy New Year

Soko

Its so funny actually. People always say - "i wish i started playing EU earlier than i did"
Now it proves that if u did start early - you can still at least login!!

Last edited:
Its so funny actually. People always say - "i wish i started playing EU earlier than i did"
Now it proves that if u did start early - you can still at least login!!

I only replaced my gold coloured GC a couple of months ago. It finally wore out. ;)

Agree with the "doing other things" part though, I'm getting through my "ToDo list" at quite a pace.

Back