Loki goes to Canada

Loki

Old Alpha
Society
Morbid Angels
Loki Loki Ison
Well..Canada huh? umm...cold...long flight...umm...oh and why did i go? well..
a silly, crazy, mean, nasty (stop before he gets hit) canadian (eskimo) called Mia..

well..no to sure what to say now tbh so how about a couple of pics?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

*odd lil restrant with odd people and lots of coffee...oh and me and mia (im the good looking one ;)

Umm...im still the good looking one :) (plz dont burst my bubble...i am good looking in my head :p ) oh and she stole my shirt...bitch..

but anyway as she is sitting here giving me nasty looks *kisses mia* i better not tell you all how mean she can be (yet) :)

Well, Loki... thing is.... he has paid me to look like I like him :S and tbh he's the mean one, calls me a yank and all, everyone knows that AMERICANS are yanks, not us wonderfull Canadians :p rofl, well tbh I still love him... even if he does talk funny :p

Well so guess EU does have some good things about it... even losing all the ped is worth it as I got to meet him... having the best week of my life tbh... :D

and for all you out there who think they may have fallen for someone in EU... take the chance, cuz we did, turns out it was worth it :D

Love you Loki *kiss*

gratz guys, nice story :love:

NICE?? ffs are you mad? did`nt i just say she was a mean bitch? :S umm..getting that nasty look again.. :S *gulp*

yes i mean she is wonderful, amazing and beautiful *gulp* (ok eveil look gone...safe again...but someone plz...HELLP ME!!!)

Mean bitch huh??? ffs... seems to me YOU flew what 6000 miles to meet a bitch?? :p ffs lol seems you need to seek professional help then hun :p hehehe *smack* *punch* (well if you're going to call me one... might as well humor you and be one) :p ..... and if I'm so mean... why do you keep kissing me?? :O :p

canada eh? :D

hehehe gratz to u both :) very cool to see ppl hooking up :)

:grouphug: Ow Gratz to both of you :grouphug:

:shower: aww EU love :shower:

pff Mia just slap him alittle round he likes that :D

:shower: aww EU love :shower:

pff Mia just slap him alittle round he likes that :D

Owe.. it hurts.... ffs women ganging up on me... could be kinky :O

I second the "Awwwww EU love......" :love:
Its so beaaaauuuuutiful!

Its a bit of distance between you two, hope it works out in spite of it. Across borders and over the seaaaaaa....
I like the story, its nice to read about these things happening.. :ahh:

So, which one of you got the longest hair?

hmm... seems to me UK guys has a thing for gamerchicks *coff*

Owe.. it hurts.... ffs women ganging up on me... could be kinky :O

Love is in the air.. *sings* lol :D

seems as though your really into all that Pleasure/pain stuff eh loki? ;P what with flying 6k miles for a good slap?? :O hmmm interesting ;)
Gamerchicks ftw
Rip

Now where are the :whip: pics? :D
Glad to see that you are gettin along that well and we,the community (soc too ofc) are waiting for the :baby:
P.S.: sasssquackwachians (eskimos??) make wonderful wifes or so i hear so...get to work!! :D

Gratz again u tossers for finding eachother! :wtg:
ROAR!

looks bdsm to me ^^

GL to you both tho :wtg:

Love is in the air......lol If he stays there with only one PC I get pictures and postings. If he flys back to Tea and Crumpetland then I have both of them in soc kissy kissy lol. Anyway gratz to you two !!

And Mia PLEASE make sure when you call Loki a bitch you preceed it by "on your knees" he is used to that :eek:

I just saw Loki ingame and the man was all :shower:

I got really curious about who has enough skills to tame a Loki and when did they make it possible (new feature in 8.11?). I still had my doubts after seeing the first two pictures, but the third one really convinced me it´s the perfect girl for Loki! :laugh:

Big grats and all the best to both of you.

What can I say, I'm come home from work and turn on the monitor and there is a link from Gramps on MSN and what do I see. He have traveled over the big sea for a woman!!!!

Hope that all goes well with the two of you, and man get a hair cut of Pinky soon.

With love from the only Swede in soc.

women make u do strange things,gratz loki and mia,my best wishes :)

Awww good going guys, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Loki :yay:

:cheer: now go practise baby making :laugh:

one thing PE is missing :silly2:

aaaaaaaaaww so sweeeeet :D im ssssoooo happy for u2! Many sweet stories like this lately :inbed:

Awww good going guys, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Loki :yay:

:cheer: now go practise baby making :laugh:

one thing PE is missing :silly2:

Hmmm... whats baby making??? :confused: :saint:

besides... we're too busy playing EU to do anything else... FFS we're so addicted we can't even stop playing to umm... yeah... :p

P.S.: sasssquackwachians (eskimos??) make wonderful wifes or so i hear so...get to work!!

Gratz again u tossers for finding eachother!
ROAR!
hmm..shhh about the eskimo thing...gets a lil umm..."fiesty" when that word comes up :S oh and KITTY..."roar"....so cute *hugs his kitty and gives him a bowl of milk* :)

Love is in the air......lol If he stays there with only one PC I get pictures and postings. If he flys back to Tea and Crumpetland then I have both of them in soc kissy kissy lol. Anyway gratz to you two !!

And Mia PLEASE make sure when you call Loki a bitch you preceed it by "on your knees" he is used to that

umm..on my knees huh? well tom..you know what i think mate..been the same for what? 2 years? wanker... :p

Hope that all goes well with the two of you, and man get a hair cut of Pinky soon.

With love from the only Swede in soc.

ok..1....PINKY COMES ANYWHERE NEAR MY HAIR ILL KILL HER!!! (love ya pinky)
2....stop complaining about being the only swede in soc..non of the other swedes in game will join the soc while your here anyway :p

Hmmm... whats baby making??? :confused: :saint:

besides... we're too busy playing EU to do anything else... FFS we're so addicted we can't even stop playing to umm... yeah... :p

Yer...im working on that......:cowboy::handjob::ahh:

Gratz to yah both ... now do I have permission to call you Amercan Loki? ... since you won't stop calling me American Dave? GRRRRRR

:beerchug: Gratz to both of you finding each other! May you live happily ever after :shower:

P.s that one should actually be under achievement or ATH's =)

Last edited:
By popular demand I thought Id best post ;)

Glad to see you've got yourself a good bloke Mia!! :yay:

How do I know he's a good bloke? Cos he's from the Uk silly ! :D

Just one thing, when you put on that new outfit and you ask him how you look, and he says "The dog's bollox"... Dont be offended ;D

oh u are singing again now are u ripper:laugh:

Avi.,.. dont.. ever... say that again....

and again to lok and mia :D gratz :D may there be many more trips accross the pond for you loki (cus lets face it.. the uk sucks :p )

Rip

Off Topic

AN old friend from Canada had a pet African Snail named Loki :wtg:

Here is alittle song for this thread :laugh: :yay:

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
And it's there when you call out my name

Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise

And it's there when I look in your eyes

Loki sucks off A canadian :O

ummm... not much to say, except ummmm.... Loki sucked off a Canadian :O rofl....

Back