lol it up

lols

to short

Post I found in "Rants & Raves" on Craigslist made me laugh.:D

Subject Title: "IRS situation"

"I just received an audit on my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico ; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate."
1 useless President.
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO The Hell DID I MISS?
"

I thought this was very funny.:laugh:

Funny. Real funny and i love the song!!! ;););)

What kind of fish do you find in a hospital?

A sturgeon.

This made me burst laughing... Omg sooo epic!

MCCORMICK u the man!

I can't stop laughing and am only halfway through the vid. :D

I need Mr. "You kill the Joe - you make some mo!" Terry Tate Office Linebacker at my office :laugh:

It would also be helpful if he policed the head and took care of guys who walk past the open waterless urinals to piss all over the toilet seats and then waste water flushing (drought area here).

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/...eople_shitting_their_pants_this_week_its_devo

Reminded me of the time back in the early 80's I was on a small detachment to Sigonella Sicily from our main body in Rota Spain, the Old Man was coming over to check up on us so we were going to have a personnel inspection. As usual, the night before we drank enough beer to float a battleship, and anyone that has traveled around a bunch knows that its not unusual to have a messed up gut from being in a new environment. That next morning I was half drunk and all dressed up in my inspection uniform ready to go and was making up my top bunk rack before heading out for inspection. I jumped up to toss the covers up and over the pillow and promptly squirted hot beer shits down my leg! :laugh: I quickly hit the head and cleaned up and got my working uniform on and just barely made it into ranks for inspection where I got more than a bit of grief for showing up late looking like a shit bird, literally. It was all my m8s and I could do to keep from loosing it from laughing the whole time we were getting inspected. Good times! :laugh:

Back