LOL, Well at least I got an answer...

L

LokiDarkStar

Thank you MA...

If I read it right, you can expect no refund if MA screws up. In other words, you are STUCK, ...lol, thanks for all your support MA...i'm sure that the customers are Number One with you...NOT...

You pay your hard earned money and if they screw up, lol, they will keep your money..just that simple...

AND the PROBLEM STILL exist...LOL...ROFL...

DS..

Case 86464 History
25 Jul 2006
Dear Sirs,

To see a screen shot of the issue, please go to

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32459

This is related to the other hunting issue, about not being able to hit a mob, yet he can hit you.

But this happen far east of Jason's south of the spaceship there, about 30 mins ago. I was killing bots and warriors without any problems. I shot a Warrior 05, I get it to about half dead and for no reason, I get "This Creature is in a condition where it can not damaged"???

On Flat Ground? No other MOBS? Half Dead?

I'm using a Maddox IV, Cost MONEY! The Amp Cost MONEY!

I know I wasted over 10 peds on this mob and I know I will not get any of that back. You must save every penny you can make, you are not a game you are a business....Then Start acting like a Business!

Your customer has a REAL Complaint!!! He lost Money on something your programers did...Not something he did, not something any customer did, but something WRONG with your product....

So, what do I ask, my money back...I know that will never happen...so what do I want???

FIX THE BUGS WITH THE WARRIORS PLEASE

DS
09 Aug 2006 MindArk Support:
Dear participant,

Thank you for reporting. We will forward this information to the members of our development team for further investigation. Irregularities found will be automatically adjusted as soon as possible. Unfortunately we cannot give any compensation for eventual losses that may arise from the use of the Entropia Universe.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Back