London Meet 2009 - 28/29th August

Im sitting with all my pics from the meet and such now (around 400)...And I do know a lot of you didn't want to be in pics.. Some of you were really good at hiding from the camera, but some gave up I think, so I'm asking now for the record, who don't wanna be in the forum? And if I can; Can I blur your face or something in compensation for an otherwise good picture?

Ps. I will use my webbhotell instead of EF, so I can delete pics.

400?! :eek:

I want to see any of me before they get posted on EF so I can say yes or no :silly2: :laugh:

I'll let anyone who was at the meet know where/when I post mine ;)

1st one with a number of people I didn't have time to talk to, sorry for that :ahh: Right in the front is Nadie.

You can see how hard I was trying to avoid being in that pic lol

Im sitting with all my pics from the meet and such now (around 400)...And I do know a lot of you didn't want to be in pics.. Some of you were really good at hiding from the camera, but some gave up I think, so I'm asking now for the record, who don't wanna be in the forum? And if I can; Can I blur your face or something in compensation for an otherwise good picture?

Ps. I will use my webbhotell instead of EF, so I can delete pics.

dont worry kydde, since you are the rightful owner of the pics you can publish them whereever you want, with whoever you want. ^.-
U dont even need permission to do so!

dont worry kydde, since you are the rightful owner of the pics you can publish them whereever you want, with whoever you want. ^.-
U dont even need permission to do so!

Oi! Those that weren't there don't get to comment on whether photos are uploaded or not :silly2: :laugh:

Thank you all for 2 very nice evningnings

It was really fun to meet you all :)

but it was not easy, and go home on Sunday :laugh:

I dont want to be in photos here, so please do not publish them

I also have lot of photos, I can email them, or put them here for those who want to

will not publish pictures of those who do not want that

Oi! Those that weren't there don't get to comment on whether photos are uploaded or not :silly2: :laugh:

i guess i only got one thing to say; its so much easier to say that when i wasnt there (A)

Marie still drunk? lol

No Rosa, im not still drunk, but very tired :laugh:

I meant both Friday o Saturday evenings

But maybe I was not sober on Sunday when we went home:rolleyes::ahh:

Nadie, maybe Soc name explains it :shots:, i dont know :saint:

Argh, thought it was next weekend! I seem to be out of sync by a week somehow... :eek:

Bah.

Anyhoo, pictures! C'mon Kydde, gotta see these 400 pics ;)

Im wondering if i really want to see photos lol I think it (ok I) got messy...

PM - ive just noticed the way that waitress is posing for your pic in the background... lol!?.

Check your pm's folks and if you don't get one let me know :)

Looks like you guys had fun.... thanks Nadie for taking over....... :)

Whilst i am disapointed i didnt make it, i am glad i didnt come in the end, and was able to spend my time with my beloved dog Fraser, who i sadly lost on Saturday evening.

Thanks for all your messages.

Next time i have some catching up to do !

Thank you all for 2 very nice evningnings

It was really fun to meet you all :)

but it was not easy, and go home on Sunday :laugh:

I dont want to be in photos here, so please do not publish them

I also have lot of photos, I can email them, or put them here for those who want to

will not publish pictures of those who do not want that

Especially this one, must see a picture of this one. Always trying to hide. :laugh:

seems like another messy meet up? (from what u lot are saying... ,-))

wtg everyone. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, that you kept the PE drunken reputation going lol.

Rip

Especially this one, must see a picture of this one. Always trying to hide. :laugh:

No Numa :)

Of course, I tried to hide from cameras all evening, but perhaps not quite managed to do that.:pic::eek:
and i was not the only one who was camera shy :)

NO photos of me thanks

PM - ive just noticed the way that waitress is posing for your pic in the background... lol!?.

Ah, that was the waitress? I thought it was Lady Trisha :)

Havn't had much time to edit my photos and such, so wont be up untill weekend, speaking of wich anyone wanna meet up in game? Add on FL or whatnots? I'll be sleeping this weekend :))) but sure whould be fun to see you guys ingame aswell :D

:/

I can't get online atm :/

Erm Hello .... You had a PE/ EU ( Whatever Im supposed to call it these days) And you dont have photos :scratch2: Come on get a grip :confused:

Erm Hello .... You had a PE/ EU ( Whatever Im supposed to call it these days) And you dont have photos :scratch2: Come on get a grip :confused:

There is photos all right. But it was soooo messy no one wants to show them ;)

Perhaps?!

Well, everyone has had time to look through the photos and say if they didn't want any posted on EF so here are a selection of mine :silly2: :laugh:

Some of the group at Ha Ha:

picture.php

Jakster, Slapnuts, Viper & BloodRose:

picture.php

Evening drinks at Ha Ha:

picture.php

BloodRose, cc & Nadie:

picture.php

BloodRose, Viper, Nadie, Eps & cc:

picture.php

BloodRose, Kydde & Viper:

picture.php