ATH: Longtooth 35410 ped

Status
the only time in the world I will agree with this guy

i say ban everyone that has ever been at a MA event!

that leaves it to 0 ppl left
no jelousy
no killsteal
no bad loot
no loss
no chaos

JUST LIKE TO ADD:

What we all wanted to know for ages!

Just annoy support about lost loot for a bit and they may talk out of the box if you get lucky

Now its official! Nobody can steal your loot!

Message from support:
Unfortunately loot is not created until you actually loot the creatures. Hence we have no possibility to see anywhere in our logs what would have been on a creature that was never looted.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/168321-loot-secret-revealed-support.html check it out!

ENJOY!

JUST LIKE TO ADD:

Just annoy support about lost loot for a bit and they may talk out of the box if you get lucky

Message from support:
Unfortunately loot is not created until you actually loot the creatures. Hence we have no possibility to see anywhere in our logs what would have been on a creature that was never looted.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/168321-loot-secret-revealed-support.html check it out!

ENJOY!
The loot itself is not stolen, but the wasted ammo, decay and time IS. Not to mention the outright rudeness of the act itself when intentional.

The loot itself is not stolen, but the wasted ammo, decay and time IS. Not to mention the outright rudeness of the act itself when intentional.

Not my rules mate! sry thats the way it goes!

Just pointing out some FACTS! MA said the loot isnt there till it is looted! aye events are a mess I lasted 10mins today, lag, KS - I left, but we all know what its like, fun for some players not all

JUST LIKE TO ADD:

Message from support:

ENJOY!

Yes, but regardless if he ATHd or not there would still be a thread here on EF about his atrocious behavior today.

Whether he got paid for being a dick is not the issue.

Yes, but regardless if he ATHd or not there would still be a thread here on EF about his atrocious behavior today.

Whether he got paid for being a dick is not the issue.

so why wasnt the thread here before the ath?

Same cunts, different cock. Gratz Looser, very appropriate nickname BTW...

Also seems that only Swedes, or imp users or mm users or Fuck it.. any C unt with any ties with Sweden, or big supposedly weapon get multiple ATH,

Wonder what ever happend to Stormer's streak.. Ohh wait.. all these new Delux's are on their way up and coming,...

FUCK you MA

Dynamic my fucken left nut

i havnt stolen anything from anyone in game

Call it what you want, you now have your deserved reputation as a theif and a cheater.

Just because you want to play the "technicality" card doesnt mean your mother shouldnt have smacked the crap out of you and taught you better.

Conspiracy, drama and :drink: great Saturday evening :yay:

Little thing to add: support said WHEN loot is generated not how so we do not know what would have happened if someone else killed the mob at this time.

I play since 5 years at Entropia Universe, and all I can say is Looser is the biggest d*****, a******, m******, I never seen on EU. Since one year when I see him, he doing shit things, steal mob (yesterday on 3 longtooth) or killing me when I kill big mob.
I hope Mindark will do something and some support has been send. You know what the community is thinking about you, and I really hope I never see you IRL.

Sorry for this post and for people I may shock...

I logged in to EF for the first time since VU10 to tell you you are exactly the type of person MindArk deserve.

And a bit before, I said "Mindark, please, give a big loot to Looser so he can buy some brain" ... you answered that you heard my brain was for sale. I'm ok, I will give you some for the kilic vass UL.

If you say that shooting at other's mob when they have already removed 1/4 of mob's hp isn't killstealing then I will say you are a nice guy and very smart ... but I'm lying ... there are no words to definite you ... should invent one ... fockingpoussyholewithnolife. I know some swedish word, I hope you will understand this one : Knu*la !

Another support sent, hope they will do something ... they locked a shaolin for mob train, they locked some ppl for insult ... there are so many reasons to ban you.

Anyway, you can be proud of you, once again you prove to everyone what retard you are and damn .. how NBK can accept this kind of biatch?

But, it's a hof thread .. so you deserve a huge gratz, a huge gratz for being a small balled thief.

Peace,

LOL uve done this so many times and MA reward you? :rolleyes: i really hope u get banned.

well i wasent there when he got the ath but after reading his answer in here it really shows that he is a ID**T.

Hope someone visits this guys home and give him a big lesson, then we all would be -->:yay::yay::wtg::yay::yay:

No gratz from me.. I too know how you have acted many times in the past. You are a spoiled kid no matter what you say, through your actions you have most definitely displayed it.

Add one more reason for me to not like NBK as well! x)

Looser u always been a sucker. Go in hell :D
Its because of assholes like u that EU sucks sometimes. Take a permban.

Also seems that only Swedes, or imp users or mm users or Fuck it.. any C unt with any ties with Sweden, or big supposedly weapon get multiple ATH,

Wonder what ever happend to Stormer's streak.. Ohh wait.. all these new Delux's are on their way up and coming,...

FUCK you MA

Lol i hope you're fucking kidding about Swedes getting all the loot...

You werent there. He pissed off everyone at the spawn, it wasnt accidental.

And yes, if you were actually there and still think Looser did nothing wrong, yea, your a fucking retard.

I of all people am not jealous, his idea of moral or values is ridiculous. His behaviour today was completely uncalled for and for anyone who sticks up for him.. you are either retarded yourself or werent there. Either way we dont need your comments.

biggest asshole around got biggest hof... :scratch2:

go die in a fire.

Spend it quick, ban coming when MA is back in the office monday.

FUCK you MA

Looser u always been a sucker. Go in hell :D
Its because of assholes like u that EU sucks sometimes. Take a permban.

Posts like this have absolutely no place on EntropiaForum, regardless of the situation. :wise:

Temp bans will soon be handed out if these types of insults and flaming continue.

Status
Back