Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi =D

Today we wanted to try something new and swunt a longtooth, after some discussion about armor, armor+plates, cookies and other random topics we met at Ithaca to finally doooooo ittttttt !!!! Only using weapons below 9 dps.

The toughest part was to dry the longtooth, took aprox. 60 minutes (lol !!!).

Screenies:

pic by deppen

Videos:

[YOUTUBE]8H5SjUMrFiE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YMFEX5G4ziA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7_sPLx6FmSY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9k7Q1Wf2BT0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0PkwKOzWnoM[/YOUTUBE]

* Some videos could still be processing, uploaded 2 mins ago.

Loots meh, quite bad. Probably many more screenshots/videos soon from the other members, was a very funny and interesting experience !! Thank you to all the participants !!!

Last edited:
Love the idea, must have been fun.
Killed a few Longtooth this weekend with a 12 man opalo team and it was surprisingly easy. Didn't try to sweat them though.

It was Hilarious :) I want more

Its dry.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

thanks for a great team ( friends ) making this possible.

Thats an aweful high price to pay to sweat a mob. I cant imagine the decay bills for 4 hours of hammering just for sweat.

But wierd stuff like that is always fun at least.

Shame you couldnt ring the bells.

Swunting longtooths! that was something brand new :laugh:

But a great adventure!

First u sweat an eomon solo, now team up on longtooths? :eek: :laugh:. Nice one I like to see u try sweat an eomon young now :D :eyecrazy:. Grats on the achievement guys :thumbup:.

First u sweat an eomon solo, now team up on longtooths? :eek: :laugh:. Nice one I like to see u try sweat an eomon young now :D :eyecrazy:. Grats on the achievement guys :thumbup:.

Eomon Young eh? I like the idea *puts work underpants* :D

It sounds very good. I am bored of hunting exarosaurs in Swamp and don't get nothing. It could be funny, and can make some peds.
my1globalj
This is the unique global I make...:yay: but I didn't do it, only in the team...:mad: So, here we can make some true globals :)

It sounds very good. I am bored of hunting exarosaurs in Swamp and don't get nothing. It could be funny, and can make some peds.
my1globalj
This is the unique global I make...:yay: but I didn't do it, only in the team...:mad: So, here we can make some true globals :)

But since longtooth are gone you need to wait until next annual migration for it i fear...

Back