Longtooths at Port Atlantis

guinea_pig_and_researcher_121253367_444x296.jpg

Looks like you're right, and it looks like the test was failed. :yup:

For me it was failed, because of the spawns. Two hunters for each mob, pretty much.

And on the docks, it spawned two, they Went down in 30 seconds and then it took a few minutes for them to spawn again.

hmm am omw to caly, 18 au left.... guess i won't be able to enter it then :(

9 jag helms in 28mins. Seriously MA, what's the point of doing that?

The solution is here:

9 jag helms in 28mins. Seriously MA, what's the point of doing that?

How does MA still think it's okay to distribute loot like this?! They did this Halloween Mayhem, and from what I've heard from socmates, it's a common occurrence.

If you wanted to add 8 to the economy, have them drop RARELY, so at least there's something to hope for.

People are constantly hunting, but you're only going to reward those who hunt in a specific 30 minute window?

Incredibly lazy and flawed way of distributing loot.

impossible again to login :(

stupid timeout. come on, you crash and can't log back in? at least transfer the character to another server if it continues to happen :/ Annoying and shit.

Regards

Dear MA:

My Goldcard reader just spooged all over the place because I keep sticking the card in and out.

Covered in Goo,
Taco

Edit: Goddammit...now it wants me to buy it dinner.

Dear MA:

My Goldcard reader just spooged all over the place because I keep sticking the card in and out.

Covered in Goo,
Taco

Edit: Goddammit...now it wants me to buy it dinner.

Well it is taco tuesday...

Ok, so here i am in space, unable to land on the planet with potentially 20k in stackables.
I wonder if MA will compensate me if i get shot down by a pirate.

Maybe next time they should consider not doing a test in the area where both new players and space travellers arrive on the planet.

*self censored cuss-words*

i spent most of my time at arkadia,but almost each time when i come back to caly for some sort of event,i get disconnected and cant log back in anymore,
its ridiculous,im almost scared to land at caly knowing i cant login for hours

i spent most of my time at arkadia,but almost each time when i come back to caly for some sort of event,i get disconnected and cant log back in anymore,
its ridiculous,im almost scared to land at caly knowing i cant login for hours

It should be no surprise that a stresstest renders connection issues.

since when we can't chance servers ?

Seriously...why can't we click a button to select a different server ourselves?

also, if one gets in, every 20 tries or so. it holds for like 5 seconds before you disconnect again xD.

Regards
Thark

This is the same outcome as the last LT event several weeks ago. What were they expecting?

:dunce: MA fix the lagggggg and crash why we have same issue every event fix the server before any event :beerchug::dance:

:dunce: MA fix the lagggggg and crash why we have same issue every event fix the server before any event :beerchug::dance:

it was meant as a server test to gather data, wich i think was successful lol.

I don't know about you guys, but I started to notice implementation of the awesome slow-down-time thing that Eve does.

It was working from the mobs side, but the avatar was not responding correctly, inducing periods of allowing the mob to catch up.

Or am I high?

I just got a server not available, do you want to log into another server message. Hopefully I can stay connected now.

Clearly, Data will not help them. Maybe stop being so cheap and buy better servers that can render the volume that they are trying to do. The game is growing but im sure the servers are not! :wise:

Back in at Icarus. Submitted support ticket about 5 minutes previous to being able to get back in. Not sure if any correlation.

Back