Longtooths at Port Atlantis

well after floating around in space for 10 minutes, i was transported to port atlantis.
Quickly teleported to another server and put some guns and blueprints on auction.
Then i did a quick relog and now i'm back in space :(

On my way to another planet off course, just hope i don't relog and am on caly again in 2 hours :)

i just got half way through a longtooth, got a critical hit and died, game and computer crashed, finally got back on and my longtooth is gone :(

I not do this any more

they drop that insane amount of elm weapons again?

This "stress test" is a waste of time and PED, don't know why everyone is so excited to kill these LT. In fact, LT are rather boring.

Stress test it with Eomon and I'll be in :laugh:

This "stress test" is a waste of time and PED, don't know why everyone is so excited to kill these LT. In fact, LT are rather boring.

Stress test it with Eomon and I'll be in :laugh:

Seriously? I have 180 ELM weapons and a 3.6k and a 9xx hof and dozens and dozens of globals from the 10 hours I hunted during the last stress test. (for a profit that day of 7-8k) Everyone else that hunted them got ELM too.

Yes, this one has no ELM weapons, but I think anyone with a brain can see why "everyone is so excited" or at least was, until no ELM dropped :p

Seriously? I have 180 ELM weapons and a 3.6k and a 9xx hof and dozens and dozens of globals from the 10 hours I hunted during the last stress test. (for a profit that day of 7-8k) Everyone else that hunted them got ELM too.

Yes, this one has no ELM weapons, but I think anyone with a brain can see why "everyone is so excited" or at least was, until no ELM dropped :p

But the last test was clearly bugged, and if you thought the loot was going to be 'amazing' again... :laugh: plus it was kind of obvious there would be even more people flocking to these spawns, making it harder to even get a mob.

MA knew this, and they were able to stress test even more with the increase of traffic :laugh:

But the last test was clearly bugged, and if you thought the loot was going to be 'amazing' again... :laugh: plus it was kind of obvious there would be even more people flocking to these spawns, making it harder to even get a mob.

MA knew this, and they were able to stress test even more with the increase of traffic :laugh:

I agree, but based on the last one, it would have been silly to not show up :)

looks like they listened to you, you can log in to another server now :)

now everyone log in and fly to PA and crash the server, they do want to test it ya?

Yeah they seem to be :) I also asked for a Charybdis in Local at the Fred and sure enough one spawned :D

Maybe I will be greedy and ask for my third wish, since MA is listening...PLEASE LET US STACK L BPS WHEN WE CLICK THEM (So they can be clicked all at once) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

End time?

Sorry if it was already mentioned somewhere... but as stated; the LT will be around for several hours.. is there an accurate listed time as to when it ends? 12 hours? 24 hours? ..Thanks :)

jesus... wtf are they doing? TT+1 isn't a bad starting bid!!!

MA strategy to get as many players as they can at the same time there and spend as many peds as they have available :laugh:

Were is/was the non shared loot spawn? I went to the coords posted here about 3 times yesterday and only found a bunch of Young Snables?

Were is/was the non shared loot spawn? I went to the coords posted here about 3 times yesterday and only found a bunch of Young Snables?

Try outside of Chug's Hideout.

Back