Longu Land

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
LonguLaFinal_554728.jpg

Hello everybody!

Today I'm taking over Akoz land areas and I have therefor made an official thread for each LA

To celebrate this occation I have created three events tomorrow 1/1-07. One on each LA. They are free to enter (no registering fee) and have 200 ped in prize each.

Event times 1/1-07 :
Exa land 18:00 - 19:00
Ambu land 19:30 - 20:30
Longu land 21:00 - 22:00

There are only 40 tickets in each event so first ones to get there gets them.

I have not been playing EU for very long, but I am confident I did a good investment here. I will rely on the community in the first time, so I would very much like suggestions and tips on stuff I could do or improve.

Happy new year everybody! :beerchug:

Massive congratz on your investment Qetesh!

I wish you the very best of luck for 2007 and beyond. What a start to a new year!

Will you be attending the events tomorrow? I hope you do as it would give a great chance for the people of EU to meet the new owner of these truely premium lands.

I will do my best to be at the Longu land event providing my predicted hang-over has passed by then :) I will attend all if tickets still remain close to the start time but obviously wont hog places.

Happy new year :beerchug:

Tekkie.

Thank you Tekkie!
I will be there on all three events starting with exa one right now :)

Hey Qetesh,

I'll be along to the Ambu aswell but have to give the Exa a miss :eek:

I have a very big dog that needs his walk or he generally starts eating furnature!

Looking forward to seeing you at last.

Tekkie.

It was nice to meet you Tekkie :)
One hour until the longu event starts! Very few tickets left.

Was Great Fun

:yay: it was my first event as well :D

Last edited:
Hehe first event for me too, and i took the 2nd place. Qetesh offered me 50 ped for that :yay:

Back