Looking at shops in CND

Gramuly

Guardian
Society
Pet Society
Hegre Gramuly Hector
I enjoy CND. No travel. Close to everything I need. I sure would like to have a PM from a shop owner who is intrested in selling me a shop.

The only player Ive seen with one for sale never answers me back.
I must have insulted him with my BO.

Anyone else intrested in being insulted by my peds.

not sure about cnd...

not sure about cnd, but I do know a couple of Omegaton West Habitat shops are on the market...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/159309-omegaton-shop.html#post2003229

What's really neat about that is that there's actually two shops for sale right next to one another unless that other one sold?... last PM to both shop owners a few days ago indicated they are both still on the market.

Problem with CND is it's mighty quiet a lot of times in the shopping districts... which is, in part, why some shops sell for a lot less up there - not much foot traffic. There's rumors that that may change if MA|FPC makes CND the main hub to go to to get to the other planets. However, there's very little to base that rumor's truth on, especially now that Athena Space base exists... and we still have not heard much about if those mutant orbs will come back as TPs to other places yet...

Omegaton is a little quiet at times, but there's some buzzing starting to be heard around the neighborhood. Several folks are pretty active, and are starting to get more active. I think as soon as the booths get going again we'll get more active folks there.

Ooohh that good thoughtful abt CND become hub base if they open new planets. what abt those who own the hangers. will it travel thru space?:confused:

What abt those two cities on calypso have spaceport? so i have no idea how it will effect CND but good question abt this issues. we have to wait and see how MA and owners of hangers and ppl who owns the shop at CND..

Good one!:)

I still want a shop in CND or a house on the plannet.

CND is what it is.

Please stop all this speculating.
Its the reason the world is full of empty buildings.

Youve been speculating for years now.

One foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow there is nothing for today.

Last edited:
:D
come on bro you know you love needing loads of cash to buy a reseller's empty shop. :D

Yes its true.
If I got the shop the first day for 20 peds then my fun would be over.
Its the dream of things to come that excites me.
Its the hunt for things like shops thats fun.
I know full well that no one is going to buy even the rents worth each month.(the way I play it wont for others it could if they do it correct)
The battle must go on...

If this was a real world they would put me in jail becasue i would just break a window and set up shop and shoot the police when they come to take me out. :} its all in fun.

For real sell me a shop for 5000 ped before i grow old and start knitting sweaters and mittens.
Its already getting old for me.
I still am not going to hunt or craft untill i get what I want BooHooo.

Funny part is I think these post will help me get it.
They wont. Unless a player reads it and want to sell me one.

Ive read of players who are out 2,000,000 peds on a bank and such and have real police at thier door.

Last edited:
remember that i did answer u, and yes its not an offer i sell for simply because i also bought it before for more than that..and not in desperation for it.but as for the pm where u ask to rent it that i didnt answer obviously ..its the same thing..id be glad to rent it if u can come up with more than 5k as colateral then u can use it.:). Gl in yr quest

Yes thank you xXSqUaLLXx, I just had only 6000 ped to start and could not get to your buyout. It was just more then I had.
I also had an offer of 12000 and that is double what I had. Boath I could not get.

A player did contact me and said he would sell me one at 5500 ped.
I wanted to jump at this.

Sadly it was one week to late.
Ive spent half of my 6000 ped.

I would just deposite another 3000 ped but its my girlfriends Birthday in 5 days and then its christmass and I have others to get gifts for and cannot get this one for myself.

Dam I have a seller of a shop at 5500 but now i have to wait till I buy gifts for people I love.

I hope to find one around jan 5 2010.

i saw one at 3000 ped buyout in auction one week ago.

i saw one at 3000 ped buyout in auction one week ago.

maybe it sold so quick that i never saw it.
I checked over 4 times a day everyday for weeks with 5000 in hand.

Keep in mind that MA is buying all the property back that is below a ped lvl. A shop at 3000 ped would be gone in .5 seconds.

Thank your for trying to bring down the $ with propaganda.
If only it would work.

Last edited:
maybe it sold so quick that i never saw it.
I checked over 4 times a day everyday for weeks with 5000 in hand.

Keep in mind that MA is buying all the property back that is below a ped lvl. A shop at 3000 ped would be gone in .5 seconds.

Thank your for trying to bring down the $ with propaganda.
If only it would work.

Actually i followed this CND shop in auction for at least 3 days, quite far to 0.5 sec.

u welcome

oh my wrong. There was a point when a player was telling me he would sell me a house at 5000 so I did stop looking.
I wish it were still up.
Anyhow thank you.

I am calming down a bit. Its my first few weeks back so I was quiet excited and posted alott and complained about the estate market. Thats why I enjoy video games because I get so involved. One player in the forums said I was a Bipolar. It may be true.

Its not the first time Ive been wrong. I just hope not to be rude again.

So as to get back on track.

CND rocks. I sweated and hunted here for days and for days on the arount TI.

I think CND get a better% of drop and more sweat at my low lvl.
Even with the tax. CND is a better pay off. Players should pay the ped to come up and crunch the numbers for themself.

Last edited:
Back